• Have you been naughty or nice?!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

oooh good idea........ill have to start creating my lists................oh god xmas.....do we have to start thinking about it sooooo early!!!!!

jay1984 [sign in to see picture]

Ahhh too early for Christmas...I have to age another year before then! :(

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

A bit too early but that way people have them and it doesnt have to be just for christmas

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Sorry M&S, I don't really get it? So if you're naughty you get rewarded and if you're nice you get reward? Won't most people just go for the cheaper options? 24x Choccy bums please! Is it just to keep up a score... You could do it without pressies via simple vote.

Isn't this likely to just end up as a popularity contest?

It is only Sept as has been mentioned (I have no issue with that, I started shopping last month....).

I've already opted out to one lovely member and asked for a donation to a charitable organisation instead (If I've been good to a registered charity, if I've been bad to Al Qaeda) maybe some play on charity would be a better idea.

Sorry to piss on your snow (snow in place of chips, what with it being Christmas and all) but I don't see it working...

YesChef [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Heh.. When someone says 'I dunno what I want' I just leave it and get them something small and silly!

Abso-damn-lutely. The best Christmas present I bought my OH last year was some sparkly red nipple tassels (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13560) - we spent Christmas Eve at her sisters' house, and in opening stockings on Christmas morning they were joyfully pounced on by her sister's OH, who promptly delivered a spontaneous burlesque show. Not quite a traditional Christmas morning, but possibly the funniest ever.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Sorry M&S, I don't really get it? So if you're naughty you get rewarded and if you're nice you get reward? Won't most people just go for the cheaper options? 24x Choccy bums please! Is it just to keep up a score... You could do it without pressies via simple vote.

Isn't this likely to just end up as a popularity contest?

It is only Sept as has been mentioned (I have no issue with that, I started shopping last month....).

I've already opted out to one lovely member and asked for a donation to a charitable organisation instead (If I've been good to a registered charity, if I've been bad to Al Qaeda) maybe some play on charity would be a better idea.

Sorry to piss on your snow (snow in place of chips, what with it being Christmas and all) but I don't see it working...

Not a popularity contest at all, just if someone wants to buy a christmas pressie for you - it might just be your other half. They get to choose if you have been naughty or nice, just trying to add an extra little spice to Christmas shopping! Perhaps closer to the time we should start a naughty or nice thread where people can tell us what they've done to be nice and vice versa - no wishlists involved!

Ps I saw these and thought of you!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18551

x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

Not a popularity contest at all, just if someone wants to buy a christmas pressie for you - it might just be your other half. They get to choose if you have been naughty or nice, just trying to add an extra little spice to Christmas shopping! Perhaps closer to the time we should start a naughty or nice thread where people can tell us what they've done to be nice and vice versa - no wishlists involved!

Ps I saw these and thought of you!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18551

x

Hehe! I don't think they'd suit me but you'd look fantastic in them M&S!

I did ask one member to drop something in a charity box instead, I'd much rather that.

If it's not about buying (although I'll give some money to charity anyway) I'd like to say you've been good M&S! Always so helpful and absolutely lovely!

timid-adventurer [sign in to see picture]

This is a really sweet idea, but shouldn't the Naughty lists all be things like floggers etc.?

timid-adventurer wrote:

This is a really sweet idea, but shouldn't the Naughty lists all be things like floggers etc.?

Thats a great idea! Bondage and punishment and then treats for nice ness.

timid-adventurer [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

timid-adventurer wrote:

Thats a great idea! Bondage and punishment and then treats for nice ness.

We need to persuade LH to do cheap/sale bondage around Christmas!

I've added a bondage I've been naughty list but added to under £15 due to the price of bondage stuff

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.