£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Longest and most BJs

tronic [sign in to see picture]

Heh, I should have explained better.

What didn't happen: I barrel into the bedroom, flinging open the door, throw down the book like an informative papery gauntlet, and roar "Maybe this will give you a clue!" Then mince off.

What did happen: I calmly and kindly explained that I was aware that she had some lack of confidence in the realm of the oral delectation and a certain prediliction to be punitive to herself for failing to achieve what she wants to (i.e. make me come before she gets lockjaw/pins and needles/gets bored), and asked whether this was part of the cause of her avoidance of this delightful and intimate pleasure. We talked about it for a bit and I explained that I had been given the idea to get this book for her as it might be a fun and empowering experience for her to read it, maybe learn and try something different when she felt like it.

Just to clarify, like.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

tronic wrote:

Heh, I should have explained better.

What didn't happen: I barrel into the bedroom, flinging open the door, throw down the book like an informative papery gauntlet, and roar "Maybe this will give you a clue!" Then mince off.

What did happen: I calmly and kindly explained that I was aware that she had some lack of confidence in the realm of the oral delectation and a certain prediliction to be punitive to herself for failing to achieve what she wants to (i.e. make me come before she gets lockjaw/pins and needles/gets bored), and asked whether this was part of the cause of her avoidance of this delightful and intimate pleasure. We talked about it for a bit and I explained that I had been given the idea to get this book for her as it might be a fun and empowering experience for her to read it, maybe learn and try something different when she felt like it.

Just to clarify, like.

As an impartial observer I can see that you clearly meant well but thinking about it from your OH's perspective I can see why it might be difficult for her. You've mentioned before I believe about there being some emotional distance between you and also that she struggles with confidence, the two combined are ripe territory for upset and conflict. When you have no confidence in yourself, you look for reasons to back up your core belief that you're useless: everytime you make a mistake it's "proof" that you can't get anything right, everytime someone gives you a compliament they're being sarcastic/feeling sorry for you. For someone with really low self esteem being given a book like that would be hard because (no matter how many words you soften it with) it's going to be seen as criticism. Don't blame yourself for it as you didn't mean to be cruel, it's just that confidence is kinda necessary for seeing things clearly, without it you just think the worst!

I think maybe the two of you have some things to work on emotionally before you can get into the technical details of improving your sex life. I think there's probably more going on than her not knowing exactly how to lick or suck in a certain way, if she was lacking knowledge she could easily have got it from the internet or magazines etc. but she didn't. For whatever reason she doesn't want to give head at the minute and until the two of you can get to the bottom of why I probably wouldn't mention wanting it again.

I really feel for you dude and I'm rooting for you guys to work it out. I'm really sorry I can't be more help!

xxKPxx

tronic [sign in to see picture]

You're right of course KP. I'm at the whim of nature with things the way they are. I think I shall simply concentrate on sorting out my brain matter myself, and offer her support, and if our time together comes to a close then so be it.

NakedAce [sign in to see picture]

puss wrote:

Yes is the power exerted is a real turn on for me. Completely abandoning yourself to another. In the same way hair pulling, biting etc. Guess I am a bit weird

Cool! Only one of my exs has been able to deepthroat me, and I found it wonderfully weird that she gagged and didn't stop. To be honest, I hate the thought of someone physically choking on my dick! She was great at it though and only 1 of 2 girls that made me cum from BJs. What's most important for me is not the deepthroating, but the rhythm, the pressure and the wetness.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

NakedAce wrote:

puss wrote:

Yes is the power exerted is a real turn on for me. Completely abandoning yourself to another. In the same way hair pulling, biting etc. Guess I am a bit weird

Cool! Only one of my exs has been able to deepthroat me, and I found it wonderfully weird that she gagged and didn't stop. To be honest, I hate the thought of someone physically choking on my dick! She was great at it though and only 1 of 2 girls that made me cum from BJs. What's most important for me is not the deepthroating, but the rhythm, the pressure and the wetness.

That's the problem. The thought isn't very nice but it feels quite different to a normal blowjob and feels quite good when she gags.

randymare [sign in to see picture]

hey guys, iv only ever given one blow job which i didnt really enjoy (was rather drunk & didnt know what I was doing) and have never given one since them. I am too worried that I wont do it right, im not sure exactly what I should be doing & am too scared that I will make a fool of myself trying! Any tips and advice would be much appreciated, my current boyfriend always asks me & id love to finally do it!!!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Just enjoy the experience! Take your time, start with kisses and little licks, take it at a pace that suits you, then once you're ready to pop it in your mouth just suck it gently keeping the inside of your mouth soft and squishy. Listen to him and he'll let you know what he likes best by the way he responds ;). Make sure he's absolutely spotless the first few times too so you know there's nothing to be put off by :)

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

And make sure you are in control. If he gets a bit to excited and is rough it may put you off.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

This is going to sound a little weird but I have a cold drink to hand and put a tiny tiny bit of vicks or something similar just on the inside of my hand.

I have a great gag reflex but find sniffing a little of the vicks help to control my breathing - its not enough for OH to smell it or for him to get tingled by it, if it rubs off but just helps me. Of course, thats only if I'm planning on giving him a BJ before hand. If it's a spur of the moment then clearly I don't have the vicks laying around lol but I'm practising at getting rid of the gag reflex.

The cold drink is great if you're mouth gets a little dry but also my OH really loves it if it goes from hot mouth, to cold tongue, back to warming him up again - different sensations.

Longest - probably 45 mins to an hour but never more than 1 in a day.

Blues4Me [sign in to see picture]

My wonderful wife once gave me all her attention and wouldn't let me do anything for her - it was amazing but hasn't happened since. She does give great oral during most sessions though but i would love to have a repeat of that evening.

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

Longest BJ I've received probably lasted about an hour. My girlfriend and I were staying in a TraveIodge and we were watching a film in bed. Soon after it began she slid her hand down my jeans and started playing with my cock. After a while she pulled my pants down on and took me in her mouth. She worked on me for the rest of the film, but she never ket me cum though.

By the end of the film I was so ready to fuck her, we had a really good session that time!

MusicSex [sign in to see picture]

I've given several in a day before, at least 2 or 3 maybe. Longest... dunno, just however long until he came.

MusicSex [sign in to see picture]

Oh and I've been told I'm the best at giving them, I think it's because when I suck cock I enjoy it!

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

In my experience, the girl's who do it best are the one's who enoy it!

Dixie Normous [sign in to see picture]

Be gentle this is my 1st post

Max I've been given per day to completion is one. tends to take me a while to get there so I'd say they can be anywhere between 15-30 mins long. My oh does get jawache, which might explain why it's always me who initiates them

stiffcliff [sign in to see picture]

HaHa , Hya everyone , Id love to join in on this thread but you all seem to be doing very well as it is :-).

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Boy are there some lucky people out there! I think 3-4 in a day is the best from memory. Certainly had a few long ones sufficient for jaw ache. Sadly as the sex is a lot less frequent post kids I don't find I last as long as before as I'm not in the least holding back for fear of being interrupted and the constant desire to sleep ( its usually pretty late by the time we have sex )! The good think is her BJs keep getting better all the time and I always tell her so cos its true and I know she loves the praise!

One of my best friends said his partner used to regularly give him a BJ and masturbate him throughout a whole film together, just taking her time. Lucky sod I thought. Sadly for him the same has happened post kids - no more BJs or much sex for that matter.

So the moral is - if you've not had kids then go bloody nuts and get your fill! ( just make sure your contraceptive is effective enough so you don't have any unexpected surprises

Now how can I get one tonight?

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

Longest = about 90 mins

In A Day = 9 or 10 maybe more

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.