• Longest and most BJs

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

What was the longest Blowjob you have ever received (or given) and how many have you received (or given) in a day?

My longest BJ was for my birthday and it was about an hour and a half of pure extasy and i was like a giddy schoolboy for hours after.

My most received was 9 in a day when my OH and i were going out and she wanted to see how many i could handle before it started to become painful! It never got painful as such just after about 7 or 8 it took her that much longer to get me to cum that she got too tired!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

DrtyBoy wrote:

What was the longest Blowjob you have ever received (or given) and how many have you received (or given) in a day?

My longest BJ was for my birthday and it was about an hour and a half of pure extasy and i was like a giddy schoolboy for hours after.

My most received was 9 in a day when my OH and i were going out and she wanted to see how many i could handle before it started to become painful! It never got painful as such just after about 7 or 8 it took her that much longer to get me to cum that she got too tired!

Longest is probably an hour. Most is probably 7 in a day.

I like giving oral but I find my neck hurts and my jaw aches after a while.

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

yeah that was what put an end to our session (the aching that is)

DrtyBoy wrote:

yeah that was what put an end to our session (the aching that is)

Tell me about it. And if I use the flesh light after a while that aches. I dont understand how men can wank for hours a day every day and not be in agony with their wrists!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

hmm, I think I lose this competition in every way!

Although I'm fairly sure I once received a little bit of sucking during foreplay when I was much younger as part of a one night thing, I've never had a bj to completion. Its one thing my Wifey refuses to do...

So longest amount of time, probably under 1 minute while very drunk, and most in a day would be that single less than a minute time. Does that count as one, or more like 1/2 or 1/4?

Beat that!

toycar69 wrote:

hmm, I think I lose this competition in every way!

Although I'm fairly sure I once received a little bit of sucking during foreplay when I was much younger as part of a one night thing, I've never had a bj to completion. Its one thing my Wifey refuses to do...

So longest amount of time, probably under 1 minute while very drunk, and most in a day would be that single less than a minute time. Does that count as one, or more like 1/2 or 1/4?

Beat that!

Does she not like the taste or cum? What is it she doesnt like?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

What is it she doesnt like?

Having a cock in her mouth. The whole deal really.

toycar69 wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

What is it she doesnt like?

Having a cock in her mouth. The whole deal really.

Thats not good. Is it the gag reflex? Theres usually a reason why people dont like not just the general. HAve you asked her?

lol, nothing to do with gag reflex, she doesn't even like kissing the end of it.

I've mentioned that I'd like her to to do it, but I've ben told no chance. I think its just she feels she shouldn't do it as its not "nice", plus she says she doesn't like the taste of my skin down there.

She's not really open to suggestion on the matter, but I've attempted to "tidy the are up" etc to make it more appealing, and I've also tried to get her to try it with flavoured lubes, but she doesn't like the taste of any of them (or of me), so thats the end of it.

toycar69 wrote:

lol, nothing to do with gag reflex, she doesn't even like kissing the end of it.

I've mentioned that I'd like her to to do it, but I've ben told no chance. I think its just she feels she shouldn't do it as its not "nice", plus she says she doesn't like the taste of my skin down there.

She's not really open to suggestion on the matter, but I've attempted to "tidy the are up" etc to make it more appealing, and I've also tried to get her to try it with flavoured lubes, but she doesn't like the taste of any of them (or of me), so thats the end of it.

What about oral with a condom? Different taste and texture.

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

I love giving head i think the most i have ever given is 5 in a day : )

lol, nice try, but no she doesn't like the taste or texture of condoms (flavoured or otherwise) either.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Never really get oral, so can't say for myself. Given plenty of blow jobs, but can't say how long they have lasted.. my mouth gets a bit sore and my lips feel numb after a while though.

Its my neck and jaw that hurts lol.

toycar69 wrote:

lol, nice try, but no she doesn't like the taste or texture of condoms (flavoured or otherwise) either.

I dont think I could get on with someone that flately refuses to do things even if youy try to work it different. Thats just me though. I dont get on with closed minded people when it comes to sex.

yep MM, it can be very frustrating. Different levels of sex drive don't help too, but when it comes down to it, there are lots of positive things in our marriage that balance it out. Know anywhere I can buy rohypnol? just kidding!

Pinkilious wrote:

Hi Pinky, I think I'm falling in love/lust with you again!

toycar69 wrote:

yep MM, it can be very frustrating. Different levels of sex drive don't help too, but when it comes down to it, there are lots of positive things in our marriage that balance it out. Know anywhere I can buy rohypnol? just kidding!

Pinkilious wrote:

There probably are but to me closed minded people about things are the biggest turn off.

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

mmm god dont think iv ever really noticed how long ic taken to give one.......sometimes i can be down there for ages.............but yeah as a few have said your jaw does begin to ache after a while and i physically cant go on.....or swap over to my hand for a break.........................but i love giving head...love making him climax with my mouth...............;)

Don't worry MM, I'm much more open to ideas than her

toycar69 wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

Thanks toycar69, mayb i shouldn't mention i am currently practising the art of deepthroat then lol

Crikey!

Well, if you ever require an impartial review

toycar69 wrote:

Crikey!

Well, if you ever require an impartial review

lol i will keep you in mind

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.