• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. wishlist most wanted

    1283445667
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    can't I add her figure to the top of my wishlist too?

    You're probably right

    1283446168
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    can't I add her figure to the top of my wishlist too?

    You're probably right

    Sorry to disapoint. Trust me, I am a bit on the larger side on curvy. I used to be almost size 18. I am nearly size 14. I also hate they way boots are made for women with long skinny legs! Curse all outfits for slim people!

    1283446683
    Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 416
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2009

    This is without a doubt my most wanted

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13539

    VW x

    1283446921
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    VW - that's lovely!

    1283447137
    jojomojo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 63
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2005

    VW that is sexy as hell have added it to mine giving my OH a hint

    1283457792
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    headsouth wrote:

    In terms of what's really missing from our special box... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19812 would fit in really nicely.

    Great choice! I love all of beyondage products!

    1283551987
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    New update if money, privacy and room was no object:

    1. Cupids love pod http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14994
    2. Sex swing and frame http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7455
    3. Lelo ring http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18503
    4. G-Ki vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17284
    5. We vibe II http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14504
    6. Cupids couch http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8839
    7. Three way ringhttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8437
    8. Be be 8 massager http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19205
    9. Fleshlight vibro http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17048
    10. Tenga fliphole http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17376
    11. Love to love ghost http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17692
    12. Plug harness http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15660
    13. Cheeky boy prostate http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19800
    14. Magunum size matters http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15697
    15. Caeser http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12785
    16. Sports sheets deluxe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10804
    17. Doc Johnson throb http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19272
    18. Vibe therapy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16385
    19. Zini lovehttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17560
    20. Leather corset (cant find it on LH) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-Leather-corset-dress-Gothic-top-basque-bustier-UK-/130422649381?pt=UK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2&var=&hash=item641e5f13aa

    So my 20 items for me and the OH if cost and space was not object

    1283552338
    linda2008 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 450
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2008

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    New update if money, privacy and room was no object:

    1. Cupids love pod http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14994
    2. Sex swing and frame http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7455
    3. Lelo ring http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18503
    4. G-Ki vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17284
    5. We vibe II http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14504
    6. Cupids couch http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8839
    7. Three way ringhttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8437
    8. Be be 8 massager http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19205
    9. Fleshlight vibro http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17048
    10. Tenga fliphole http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17376
    11. Love to love ghost http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17692
    12. Plug harness http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15660
    13. Cheeky boy prostate http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19800
    14. Magunum size matters http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15697
    15. Caeser http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12785
    16. Sports sheets deluxe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10804
    17. Doc Johnson throb http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19272
    18. Vibe therapy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16385
    19. Zini lovehttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17560
    20. Leather corset (cant find it on LH) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-Leather-corset-dress-Gothic-top-basque-bustier-UK-/130422649381?pt=UK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2&var=&hash=item641e5f13aa

    So my 20 items for me and the OH if cost and space was not object

    what a great choice MM

    1283552578
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Thanks linda I actually hope to have nearly all of these eventually, loving the corset and pod though

    1283555954
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    I love this

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16890

    Hopefully will be getting it soon too! ^.^

    Nice choice AA

    1283556249
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Whats ceramic like?

    1283556705
    titania [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 92
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2009

    Avrielle_Aniko said:

    This ceramic dildo also looks lush!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15151

    And since I constantly suffer aches and pains in my neck and shoulders from stress etc, I really want this!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15177

    ----------

    Ooooh, great choices AA. I've been eyeing up that ceramic dildo myself. I love glass and metal and would love to try ceramic as well. There used to be a really expensive one on here but the lovemoiselle ones are verging on affordable for me.

    That massager looks lovely too, I hadn't come across that before. I had a hot stone massage once and it was incredible. I already commented on another thread that my wish lists are bulging. Not good!

    1283559699
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    titania wrote:

    Ooooh, great choices AA. I've been eyeing up that ceramic dildo myself. I love glass and metal and would love to try ceramic as well. There used to be a really expensive one on here but the lovemoiselle ones are verging on affordable for me.

    That massager looks lovely too, I hadn't come across that before. I had a hot stone massage once and it was incredible. I already commented on another thread that my wish lists are bulging. Not good!

    Me too... Only it's not actually for me!

    I guess it's the engineering student in me coming out. I do love different textures and materials.

    1283634716
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2582
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    headsouth wrote:

    Not really seen ceramic ones, they really do look interesting though, might lok for one for my wonderful wife at some point. Need a huge rubber dildo to replace the one that appeared to catch some sort of fatal infection first though!

    What fatal infection can a dildo catch?

    1283639265
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    My top 6 things at present are......

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14003

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16639

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19300 (or the chocolate or fruits of forest or.....any of them!haha!)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17852

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15336

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15419

    I would also like to get my hands on the orange one of these at some point as seen good reviews and they look really cool.....

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17715

    I could go on forever but i will cease!

    1283699192
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    headsouth wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    headsouth wrote:

    Not really seen ceramic ones, they really do look interesting though, might lok for one for my wonderful wife at some point. Need a huge rubber dildo to replace the one that appeared to catch some sort of fatal infection first though!

    What fatal infection can a dildo catch?

    some sort of mildewy thing apparently.

    mmmm how odd.........where were you storing it??

    1283705829
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    headsouth wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    headsouth wrote:

    Not really seen ceramic ones, they really do look interesting though, might lok for one for my wonderful wife at some point. Need a huge rubber dildo to replace the one that appeared to catch some sort of fatal infection first though!

    What fatal infection can a dildo catch?

    some sort of mildewy thing apparently.

    Fleshlights do that all the time apparently. Must make sure they are dry.

    1283720834
    Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 11 May 2010

    Most wanted on my wish list has got to be the pin up bullet. OMG I love the whole pin up/ burlesque thing so the tin is tempting by it's self but the bullet and balm makes me want it even more. If only I have the money I'd have all 3.

    Another thing I've really wanted off my wishlist would be the tracey cox glass dildo set. I don't have any dildos and haven't really been bothered at them but I love the look (and reviews) of glass ones.

    1283722250
    telemachus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 314
    • Joined: 10 May 2010

    toxycat wrote:

    headsouth wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    headsouth wrote:

    Not really seen ceramic ones, they really do look interesting though, might lok for one for my wonderful wife at some point. Need a huge rubber dildo to replace the one that appeared to catch some sort of fatal infection first though!

    What fatal infection can a dildo catch?

    some sort of mildewy thing apparently.

    mmmm how odd.........where were you storing it??

    It got a split in it and it went from there.

    1283816497
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    I really want EVERYTHING on my list!! But here's my top four:

    1. Njoy Pure Wand: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030 It's just so beautiful, and I love to play with cold things

    2. Ammunition RO-120 Bullet: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14764 I need a new bullet to replace some old favourites which are getting worn out, and I've heard great things about this toy!

    3. Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 I'm dying to try glass toys and this seems like a great place to start! Love how the clear one is shaped, too... reminds me of the Njoy Fun Wand!

    4. Clone-A-Willy Kit: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2448 What can I say? I can't get enough of my man ;)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.