• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Not sure what to call them

    1283036548
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2010

    Hey guys and dolls. I have searched the internet and the LH Forums to find this out before posting but couldn't find anything that actually helped or what not.

    I have what looks like little flat white bumps on my balls and lower shaft of my penis, these do not hurt, nor do the produce anytype or puss or anything (not squeeing anything just incase) There is alot of them and i mean lots! I am worried and curious what they actually are and why they are, can anyone enlighten me or does anyone have a solution?

    All the best,

    Sir.Thrustalot

    1283036832
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2010

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    As far as I'm aware these are perfectly normal, but don't take my word on that!

    Hehe, maybe WandA will apear and let us know! xD

    1283036942
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Sir.Thrustalot wrote:

    Hey guys and dolls. I have searched the internet and the LH Forums to find this out before posting but couldn't find anything that actually helped or what not.

    I have what looks like little flat white bumps on my balls and lower shaft of my penis, these do not hurt, nor do the produce anytype or puss or anything (not squeeing anything just incase) There is alot of them and i mean lots! I am worried and curious what they actually are and why they are, can anyone enlighten me or does anyone have a solution?

    All the best,

    Sir.Thrustalot

    Yep, normal.

    A bit like chicken skin I think. They're harmless.

    http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/menshealth/207683.html

    I would however advise you see a GP, especially if you have only just noticed them because as great as we are we are not doctors (well some may be).

    1283036977
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 893
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    He will...

    There is a thread on it but I can't remember the name of it, they begin with P I think....

    1283037088
    lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    Not died of them yet and I'm a wee bit older than you Sir Thrustalot.

    1283037276
    lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    ...and as Senor WandA says, get the doc involved..like most things body-related vigilance is good, paranoia is bad. If things start to change and or start to hurt, see the quack.

    1283037346
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2010

    lookslikefun wrote:

    Not died of them yet and I'm a wee bit older than you Sir Thrustalot.

    hehe xD I just read the link WandA gave me which was informative on its own, without needing to see the GP, but apparently the bigger pilar cysts (what they are called) can be removed by local anaesthetic. Though now knowing what it is, i see no need to go that far, unless a huge one appeared xD

    Thanks guys and dolls.

    All the best,

    Sir.Thrustalot

    1283037403
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2010

    lookslikefun wrote:

    ...and as Senor WandA says, get the doc involved..like most things body-related vigilance is good, paranoia is bad. If things start to change and or start to hurt, see the quack.

    Though seen as i am going there next week for a routine, i don't see why i cannot bring it up xD

    1283037404
    lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    You're welcome. Just doing our job, Man.

    1283037474
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    He will...

    There is a thread on it but I can't remember the name of it, they begin with P I think....

    Ah, no they're something different, not chicken skin but cock crowns.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/183815-pearly-penile-papules-ppp/

    1283037565
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    lookslikefun wrote:

    You're welcome. Just doing our job, Man.

    You get paid for jobs.

    Sir Thrust just send the cheques to the usual address.

    1283037889
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    WandA wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    He will...

    There is a thread on it but I can't remember the name of it, they begin with P I think....

    Ah, no they're something different, not chicken skin but cock crowns.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/183815-pearly-penile-papules-ppp/

    I was searching for that thread & couldn't find it - I tried!

    If they've been there for smages they're most probably fine, if they're brand new or they change or you're concerned then have a natter with the GP - it'll be less embarrassing than you think - they've seen it all before umpteen times over...

    1283038138
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 893
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    WandA wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    He will...

    There is a thread on it but I can't remember the name of it, they begin with P I think....

    Ah, no they're something different, not chicken skin but cock crowns.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/183815-pearly-penile-papules-ppp/

    Oh you're so smart *bows down*

    its been a while since i saw one, I forget.... lol

    1283038911
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2010

    WandA wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    He will...

    There is a thread on it but I can't remember the name of it, they begin with P I think....

    Ah, no they're something different, not chicken skin but cock crowns.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/183815-pearly-penile-papules-ppp/

    I searched for some images of what you said... they look nothing alike what i have, so it seems WandA is not always right?

    1283039107
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2010

    Sir.Thrustalot wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    He will...

    There is a thread on it but I can't remember the name of it, they begin with P I think....

    Ah, no they're something different, not chicken skin but cock crowns.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/183815-pearly-penile-papules-ppp/

    I searched for some images of what you said... they look nothing alike what i have, so it seems WandA is not always right?

    To be honest they are niether sebaceous cysts as i also searched for images

    1283039582
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Sir.Thrustalot wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    He will...

    There is a thread on it but I can't remember the name of it, they begin with P I think....

    Ah, no they're something different, not chicken skin but cock crowns.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/183815-pearly-penile-papules-ppp/

    I searched for some images of what you said... they look nothing alike what i have, so it seems WandA is not always right?

    Yes he is.

    Pay attention Sir T, they're something different. I assumed you meant something similar to these:

    http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/27/Fordyces_spot_closeup.jpg/180px-Fordyces_spot_closeup.jpg

    The PPPs were the thread other people were mistakenly searching for.

    1283039721
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2010

    WandA wrote:

    Sir.Thrustalot wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    He will...

    There is a thread on it but I can't remember the name of it, they begin with P I think....

    Ah, no they're something different, not chicken skin but cock crowns.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/183815-pearly-penile-papules-ppp/

    I searched for some images of what you said... they look nothing alike what i have, so it seems WandA is not always right?

    Yes he is.

    Pay attention Sir T, they're something different. I assumed you meant something similar to these:

    http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/27/Fordyces_spot_closeup.jpg/180px-Fordyces_spot_closeup.jpg

    The PPPs were the thread other people were mistakenly searching for.

    Yes thats what it looks like, but will that grow into the bigger pictures, if so i feel like i'd rather cut off my balls haha! xD Is there treatment for them to like..disapear?

    1283039915
    Heart2Heart [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 198
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2010

    Sir.Thrustalot wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    Sir.Thrustalot wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    He will...

    There is a thread on it but I can't remember the name of it, they begin with P I think....

    Ah, no they're something different, not chicken skin but cock crowns.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/183815-pearly-penile-papules-ppp/

    I searched for some images of what you said... they look nothing alike what i have, so it seems WandA is not always right?

    Yes he is.

    Pay attention Sir T, they're something different. I assumed you meant something similar to these:

    http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/27/Fordyces_spot_closeup.jpg/180px-Fordyces_spot_closeup.jpg

    The PPPs were the thread other people were mistakenly searching for.

    Yes thats what it looks like, but will that grow into the bigger pictures, if so i feel like i'd rather cut off my balls haha! xD Is there treatment for them to like..disapear?

    i think i must have mis-read and got confused myself somewhere along the line

    1283039922
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 545
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    I don't think anything of the matter usually papules appear, maybe not treating the area correctly. But your symptoms don't seem to be of any concern though if you are still unsure get them checked out.

    1283040325
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    As far as I am aware most will remain as slightly unsightly little lumps. Some women will have them in the folds of their labia.

    I'd ask the doc just in case.

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.