FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. am i normal

MrsKitty [sign in to see picture]

hey thanks never heard of the other one will have to see what they say as i dont know whats up with me been on the pill since i was 16 because painfuly periods and they said it would help and it has for that just the sex thing i want to try and get sorted my OH seems a better fit for me doesnt hurt as much my last one always hurt and i got lots of tears

Sez909 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Sez909 wrote:

It took ages to find my G-spot, well the right guy really, and apparently it's really high up so don't get him to stop trying to find it! And try different positions, you may find one that really works for you, doggy tends to be best for me :)

Sure that's not the A spot? The G is just behind the pubic bone usually... That's where I've found it anyway!

What's the A spot?! Never heard of it! My OH seems to think it's my G spot and it does alot when he finds it x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

kittyb4u wrote:

hey thanks never heard of the other one will have to see what they say as i dont know whats up with me been on the pill since i was 16 because painfuly periods and they said it would help and it has for that just the sex thing i want to try and get sorted my OH seems a better fit for me doesnt hurt as much my last one always hurt and i got lots of tears

I tear a lot and have a lot of pain during sex and dryness etc. I've added you as a friend if you want to chat at all - when I first started having problems it really made me feel awful but I've learned to deal with it now and am much more positive. I'm still having pain, but that's because I'm just about to see another doctor since I had a connective tissue disorder diagnosed but for the "normal" causes of pain during sex, there are lots of things that you can try - take a read through that vulvodynia thread, some really useful advice - I can't recommend kegal exercises enough but definitely speak to your doctor and before you go, write a list of all the "problems" you have, and how it affects you!

Good luck and big hugs

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Sez909 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Sez909 wrote:

It took ages to find my G-spot, well the right guy really, and apparently it's really high up so don't get him to stop trying to find it! And try different positions, you may find one that really works for you, doggy tends to be best for me :)

Sure that's not the A spot? The G is just behind the pubic bone usually... That's where I've found it anyway!

What's the A spot?! Never heard of it! My OH seems to think it's my G spot and it does alot when he finds it x

The debate is still out I think:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_spot

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.