• The side effects of sex

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

Headaches, sore aching muscles ,Thrush, cystitis. and a hunger for more sex. Tiredness.

hunger, weightloss. lol

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Depends on what kind of sex it is! If it's really rough power play, sub drop is the main side effect. I had a horrid day a few weeks ago after my partner fisted me for the first time, but had to leave early the next morning. I didn't get any proper aftercare and I was in bits the whole of the next day. Crying randomly, couldn't concentrate, very depressed. It was awful!! I'd never had sub drop before so I didn't expect it. We make sure now if we're playing rough that he'll be around the next day.

Aside from that, I sometimes get all gassy after giving oral, lol. I think air just gets trapped in my tummy because of my enthusiasm! Also various bruises and bite marks. And if he's feeling mean and doesn't let me come... extreme horniness! :P

WandA [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

Depends on what kind of sex it is! If it's really rough power play, sub drop is the main side effect. I had a horrid day a few weeks ago after my partner fisted me for the first time, but had to leave early the next morning. I didn't get any proper aftercare and I was in bits the whole of the next day. Crying randomly, couldn't concentrate, very depressed. It was awful!! I'd never had sub drop before so I didn't expect it. We make sure now if we're playing rough that he'll be around the next day.

Aside from that, I sometimes get all gassy after giving oral, lol. I think air just gets trapped in my tummy because of my enthusiasm! Also various bruises and bite marks. And if he's feeling mean and doesn't let me come... extreme horniness! :P

I've never heard of this. Doesn't sound too much fun though! I'm intrigued, is it common?

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Dehydration, strained/sprained kegal muscles, full body pins and needles, dizziness, dislocated hip joints...aint sex grand!

xxKPxx

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

I've never heard of this. Doesn't sound too much fun though! I'm intrigued, is it common?

Common enough for it to have a name I suppose :) I've read a bit about it on blogs, and in much the same way as sub-space, I didn't really believe in it til I'd experienced it. Here's a link about it, explains it better than I did!

http://www.backdrop.net/sm-201/index.php?title=Sub-drop

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Extreme Ball ache! Like Ive been kicked in the balls or cramps.

And my hip sometimes locks up for a few minutes. lol.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Will have a look SB, Tar.

Did I mention the mess if we can consider that a side effect.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Neck ache after oral for too long and saw joints sometimes but thats about it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

A sore dick from too much repetitive movement.and a sore back from too much doggie positions but hey ho i aint moaning xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.