FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. The side effects of sex

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Very similar to what's been said, love the jelly legs feeling :-)

I bruise really badly & I like it a bit rough at times so can end up looking like I've been battered with bite marks, finger marks etc, they take bout 3wks to go as well so I could never cheat, my body would bear the evidence... They do make me smile tho, I love sex souvenirs :-) And no, not the itchy variety :-(

WandA [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Very similar to what's been said, love the jelly legs feeling :-)

I bruise really badly & I like it a bit rough at times so can end up looking like I've been battered with bite marks, finger marks etc, they take bout 3wks to go as well so I could never cheat, my body would bear the evidence... They do make me smile tho, I love sex souvenirs :-) And no, not the itchy variety :-(

Haha! I'm guessing that also doesn't include the plastic boobs at Blackpool either?

Ad is like a vampire! She does not bruise, well for more than 12 hours... She is quite partial to sucking too...

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

No not the plastic boobs from Blackpool, I don't think I need any help there ;-)

Ad's lucky to not bruise, sometimes I think if you blow on me it makes a bruise, haha!

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I know me like you WandA if I have quite a good session I have that passing out feeling. Mind just blanks, like Im about to become unconscious. Then that utter exhaustion, yes its a downer but hey the positives way way outweigh it.

jackador123 wrote:

I know me like you WandA if I have quite a good session I have that passing out feeling. Mind just blanks, like Im about to become unconscious. Then that utter exhaustion, yes its a downer but hey the positives way way outweigh it.

You reminded me of my Thai ex wife then...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I get period like pains after orgasm! Errr...wrecked head as has been said and also I can relate to CCW as sometimes I have more energy and clarity after sex - sometimes I'm ready to sleep for a week though!

Adx

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

mm well if i have really rough sex it can give me a bout of cystitis which isnt fun.................i just tend to get very head spinny for a bit............and develop a stupid grin.....and well....giggle.....

I also have a tendency to also sometimes hurt my neck....................god only knows how!!

toxycat wrote:

mm well if i have really rough sex it can give me a bout of cystitis which isnt fun.................i just tend to get very head spinny for a bit............and develop a stupid grin.....and well....giggle.....

I also have a tendency to also sometimes hurt my neck....................god only knows how!!

I have a grin like that, especially from extra fantastic head... I look a bit 'odd' just grinning lots!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

toxycat wrote:

I have a grin like that, especially from extra fantastic head... I look a bit 'odd' just grinning lots!

lol i tend to sound slightly mental as well............giggling away................its just an automatic feeling of elation......i cant stop the stupid grin.................glad its not only me lol

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Postives are of course feeling closer, very relaxed and sleepy.

Negatives are really very frustrated.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

i get a numb bladder, i feel like i need a wee but have no feeling, it passes within 1/2 hour.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Back in 1975, yep folks, l escaped from the museum tonight to write this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1975, l and my significant other went to Wooler in Northumberland ostensibly on a YHA holiday but in truth for a 3 day caravan holiday at The Manse. Sadly it rained all the time and we spent three days making wild passionate love, not 72 hours solid mind you!!

I have just tracked her down again after all this time and she tells me she couldn't walk properly for several days after that shagathon- what a memory uh- and entirely unintended l'll have you know.

Yep now trying to beat 72 hours!!!!

TB

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

jelly legs, they just shake. I also get major sex munchies, i usually crave chicken, mayo and tabasco sandwiches after a good session lol

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

oh i also perform much better at work, where i work we do store cards and every time i've had sex the morning before coming in, i get one in less than 15 minutes, i think they should recommend it to boost our performance haha. Plus i am just happy at everything, great big grin for hours :)

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I have a tendancy to feel very sleepy and when im ontop and my orgasms are very strong I often get a really bad headache but it doesnt last long. Strange that only happens when i'm ontop though :S

singlelass.newbie [sign in to see picture]

when im on top, i literally feel like im going to have a heart attack! I cant move for hours after as my body is just shaking and my heart is beating too fast. This means no morning/afternoon joy unless i have the day free, i dont orgasm any other way plus im soo tender after! xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

wenchiepie wrote:

jelly legs, they just shake. I also get major sex munchies, i usually crave chicken, mayo and tabasco sandwiches after a good session lol

yea i get this too just got to have something in my mouth other then a sexual organ of some kind and then i'm ok weird sex lives we have

lickmadick wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

yea i get this too just got to have something in my mouth other then a sexual organ of some kind and then i'm ok weird sex lives we have

Great one!

I get muchies after sex too.

Ah the after sandwiches. I know what you mean just get so hungry.

Ah the after sandwiches. I know what you mean just get so hungry.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.