FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. what would be your ideal day of sex?

sammysox [sign in to see picture]

hi this is my first post so be gentle. my other half is due to go to afghan in a week for 6 months so was planning on having a whole day in "bed". what would your ideal day of sex include? x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Well hello there and welcome!

I hope your OH is safe out there and you have an excellent sex day!

Here are the forum rules to have a browse over, nothing too strict (even if many people her like it strict).

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/145046-lovehoney-forum-rules/

My ideal day would just involve a big play with all our goodies!

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

mmmm 10 hours of sleep followed by some sex.

cala [sign in to see picture]

just enjoy the time together,

js [sign in to see picture]

surprize him by waking him up with a bj then let him do what he wants to you all day u could be his sex slave for a hole day give him something to keep him smiling when he thinks about you out there.tell him to becareful out there and good luck

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

My ideal day would to be to have a long lie in before starting the morning off with some playful sex lots of fun and giggles. Then i would go make an amazing continental breakfast with croissants, jam, yoghurt and fruit which we would feed each other in bed making sure we dropped some down each others naked bodies so we could lick it up. Then hop into the shower with my bf so we could clean each other off and rub each other down which would lead into more bathroom fun.

Then i would change into some sexy undies while he does his last bits in the bathroom. When he comes out i lead him to the bed and blindfold him and lightly cuff him to the bed while i was kissing him passionately. I would then leave him waiting while i gathered all the bits i needed so i could arouse all his senses.

Once i have played with the ice, wax, feathers etc i would start to caress him body and give him a slow but amazing bj. While he recovers i would remove the blindfold and uncuff him and let him start to play with me until he is ready for more! I would then want him to get angry at me for cuffing him up and have some rough bondage play with light strangling, whips, paddles, restraints, hair pulling, slapping and spitting all ending up with us having anal.

After recovering from this session i would go run us a hot bath with candles all around and some rose petals in scented water. We would then sit close cuddled up touching each other softly before cleaning each other with a soft sponge. I would then go and get all dressed up in my LBD and cook him dinner which we would eat on my balcony in candle light.

Then i would tell him how much i love him and end the day with some amazing passionate sex.

Now i just have to get my bf to read this so he knows the plan and has lots of rest the day before lol : )

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

Pinkilious wrote:

My ideal day would to be to have a long lie in before starting the morning off with some playful sex lots of fun and giggles. Then i would go make an amazing continental breakfast with croissants, jam, yoghurt and fruit which we would feed each other in bed making sure we dropped some down each others naked bodies so we could lick it up. Then hop into the shower with my bf so we could clean each other off and rub each other down which would lead into more bathroom fun.

Then i would change into some sexy undies while he does his last bits in the bathroom. When he comes out i lead him to the bed and blindfold him and lightly cuff him to the bed while i was kissing him passionately. I would then leave him waiting while i gathered all the bits i needed so i could arouse all his senses.

Once i have played with the ice, wax, feathers etc i would start to caress him body and give him a slow but amazing bj. While he recovers i would remove the blindfold and uncuff him and let him start to play with me until he is ready for more! I would then want him to get angry at me for cuffing him up and have some rough bondage play with light strangling, whips, paddles, restraints, hair pulling, slapping and spitting all ending up with us having anal.

After recovering from this session i would go run us a hot bath with candles all around and some rose petals in scented water. We would then sit close cuddled up touching each other softly before cleaning each other with a soft sponge. I would then go and get all dressed up in my LBD and cook him dinner which we would eat on my balcony in candle light.

Then i would tell him how much i love him and end the day with some amazing passionate sex.

Now i just have to get my bf to read this so he knows the plan and has lots of rest the day before lol : )

Sounds good Maybe I should get my fella to read this too ? Lol

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

That sounds good Pink. I must put that into practice

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

Sounds good Maybe I should get my fella to read this too ? Lol

pusseypleaser wrote:

That sounds good Pink. I must put that into practice

I actually cant wait for the next day we both have off as this is now the plan lol

Make it soon and then feedback to us

sammysox [sign in to see picture]

should be saturday. planning on the bj idea then lots of fun, ordered things from love honey so hopefully they will be here by then. then a nice meal. trying to give him something to remember for those long lonely nihts in afghan lol xx

Lots of oral for him

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Just alot of the good stuff

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

My perfect sex day would be divided into four equally sized and equally awesome parts:

First quater of the day with DD - being spanked, bound, ordered about and generally treated like a slut.

Second quater of the day with a beautiful woman - preferably entirely spent going down on her.

Third quater of the day with both - lots of rubbing and oral for everyone!

Last quater of the day alone with DD again - gentle, sweet and tender love making

xxKPxx

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

wow, a whole day! That would never happen, but if it could:

Wake up slowly, and cuddle up to my wifey, to find she has slept naked (well I can dream!). Cuddling turns into rubbing, and having gentle slow sex while we both wake fully.

Breakfast in bed, followed by a shower together, with more kissing and groping. Back to bed to be greeted by a long blowjob (dream, dream, dream), after which I will return the favour.

Relax with a coffee for a while, before her dragging me back to bed, and tying me down, and riding me until I cum. After this, she would climb higher, and "force" me to pleasure her again with my mouth. As she lets me free, I turn the tables, and tie her down. I get some toys from her draw, and tease her with them, making her orgasm again and again, while giving her my cock to suck back to life. Finally, when I am ready, I adjust the restraints, leaving her doubled over and open wide so I can take my pleasure as I wish.

Go out for a nice lunch at a cafe somewhere, all the while teasing, kissing and carressing each other.

After an afternoon out together, back home for a romantic meal. Wifey sorts candles etc while I cook.

After the meal, a movie curled up together infront of the tv. As the stars of the movie start a passionate embrace we find ourselves starting up again, pleasuring each other as we watch, but we never get to see the end, as we get far to involved in each other.

lol, as I read it back, it looks more like a chapter from a romance novel.

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Oooh a whole day of sex?? sounds great! I'm actually with KittyPurry - I want everyhting she described! x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

Oooh a whole day of sex?? sounds great! I'm actually with KittyPurry - I want everyhting she described! x

That DD is a lucky bloke then!

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Ideally WITH Kitty Purry if she'd have me x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

Ideally WITH Kitty Purry if she'd have me x

You know I would....as often and enthusiastically as possible

xxKPxx

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

I think the exercise would be in closeness not just raw sexual ponding, lots of kissing and cuddeling massage, generally make eachother feel extra special.

Having someone wait ont you two could be nice but may get embarrising if your just in the throws with your fella just launched from the wardrobe when lunch or afternoon tea arrives,

or your on the toilet with you fella handcuffed to the bed wearing your underware and not a bedsheet in sight (It could happen )

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.