£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do I tell my husband about my toy?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Whoo! I hope both of you have a explore online and get even more toys together!

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Yay. Lovehoney strikes again

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

glad it all worked out for you and your hubby sally, just enjoy the toys ,and hopefully you be getting more xx

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Keep us updated Sally

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Sally and welcome x

I think the advice you have bene given is great and not much to add except when I met my partner I was not sure what to say about my toys as I love using them, alone and with someone.

I decided it needed direct action and and I explained what I enjoyed about them and how they make me feel.

We use them together and alone and have so much fun .

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Sally thats great news! I hope the roll lasts and the good times keep coming!

berrytree [sign in to see picture]

Hi Sally all seems to end in a good way

i can remember wanting to try some sex toys once but didint know how to get on to the subject with my OH anyway we were out one day in a highstreet store and went in for some new sexy gear and stockings for him when we got back home i told him there was another surprise got him on the bed and walked in dressed like a million dollers then pulled the small vibe out for him to watch it drove him wild i think it was only 1 couple days and we went back for another.

Now we are trying to get our sex life back to that after having our second child and me putting on a bit of weight (which now i have lost) hence why we joined on here for more ideas

[suspended user]

suspended user

berrytree wrote:

Hi Sally all seems to end in a good way

i can remember wanting to try some sex toys once but didint know how to get on to the subject with my OH anyway we were out one day in a highstreet store and went in for some new sexy gear and stockings for him when we got back home i told him there was another surprise got him on the bed and walked in dressed like a million dollers then pulled the small vibe out for him to watch it drove him wild i think it was only 1 couple days and we went back for another.

Now we are trying to get our sex life back to that after having our second child and me putting on a bit of weight (which now i have lost) hence why we joined on here for more ideas

hey nice one girl enjoy your new lease of(sex)life

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]
    Love the new picture Linda

linda2008 wrote:

glad it all worked out for you and your hubby sally, just enjoy the toys ,and hopefully you be getting more xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.