£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Roll Play Scenarios

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

I want to pick peoples brains as to some super sexy roll play scenarios.

so come on give me your wildest ideas.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Errr, I've done doctor and 6th form teacher...

I think I prefered the doc, although I did like being in a suit(!), testing pain reflexes and prodding bits is rather fun!

Not very wild but then I guess I'm not that wild...

WandA wrote:

Errr, I've done doctor and 6th form teacher...

I think I prefered the doc, although I did like being in a suit(!), testing pain reflexes and prodding bits is rather fun!

Not very wild but then I guess I'm not that wild...

Weve done that too, the wife as the sexy school girl was good.

i prefered the wife being the nurse, very sexy.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

We like the one where we both go out and *meet* in a pub and chat as if we don't know eachother, if he turns me on enough he can come home with me and we explore eachother like we don't know eachother!

I know this isn'r role play but sometimes we go out and i'll text him and tell him i have no knickers on

Ilovemyman wrote:

We like the one where we both go out and *meet* in a pub and chat as if we don't know eachother, if he turns me on enough he can come home with me and we explore eachother like we don't know eachother!

I know this isn'r role play but sometimes we go out and i'll text him and tell him i have no knickers on

Mrs fish has handed me hers during the night before, she also likes to point out who is checking who out.

Everis [sign in to see picture]

I like more fantasy scenario's myself where I am a poor innocent (yet feisty) maiden who is captured by some evil (yet devastatingly hansome) overlord...

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

My OH has always said he wants me to dress up as a nurse, but I just have no idea what I'd do once I was wearing it! I'd just end up giggling all the time and there would be no sexiness at all lol!

Ecksvie wrote:

My OH has always said he wants me to dress up as a nurse, but I just have no idea what I'd do once I was wearing it! I'd just end up giggling all the time and there would be no sexiness at all lol!

in one of ours i had an erectile dysfunction problem which ment the nurse would try diffrent things to get the fella up. (god it was hard not to be hard)

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

I'm better at adopting certain personalities than full on roles.

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

sexy secretary - works every time. no knickers, pair of glasses, hair up....and i am a gonner.

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

Everis wrote:

I like more fantasy scenario's myself where I am a poor innocent (yet feisty) maiden who is captured by some evil (yet devastatingly hansome) overlord...

this is my all time favourite scenario : ) lots of bondage can be used here as well as s and m!

Pinkilious wrote:

Everis wrote:

this is my all time favourite scenario : ) lots of bondage can be used here as well as s and m!

Umm She does enjoy the odd bit of bondage and it would make a change for me to be dominant.

I think this might just be the first winner

Kinkyfish wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

in one of ours i had an erectile dysfunction problem which ment the nurse would try diffrent things to get the fella up. (god it was hard not to be hard)

Hehe... I think blowjobs while soft feel 'teh shit', shame it doesn't stay soft for long. I completely agree about the trying not to be hard thing.

WandA wrote:

Kinkyfish wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Hehe... I think blowjobs while soft feel 'teh shit', shame it doesn't stay soft for long. I completely agree about the trying not to be hard thing.

But thats all part of the play.

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Doctor and kinky nurse

Teacher and student

Plumber

Thanks jackador

i think a TV Repair man would be more appropriate for the bedroom as we have my sister-in-law staying so we dont have the run of the house.

Kinkyfish wrote:

Thanks jackador

i think a TV Repair man would be more appropriate for the bedroom as we have my sister-in-law staying so we dont have the run of the house.

Get your wrench out for the wench!

I can't see that being a good one myself, it's do distant for both people, like a sales assistant and customer.

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

It's not role play as such but my OH is wonderful at voice and accent impersonations, which has advantadges: Like the talking to me in Irish accent whilst he is , ahem , busy with me (!) .... Mmmmm ......But sometimes he is such a joker and impersonates Frank Spencer from "Some mothers do 'av em " !!!! Lol

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

It's not role play as such but my OH is wonderful at voice and accent impersonations, which has advantadges: Like the talking to me in Irish accent whilst he is , ahem , busy with me (!) .... Mmmmm ......But sometimes he is such a joker and impersonates Frank Spencer from "Some mothers do 'av em " !!!! Lol

Poor you! Not what I'd want to hear during the deed!

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

LOL!! thats funny, love it! Wish my fella could do an Irish accent.....i'd just melt. He can say certain words pretty good but nothing that would be much of a turn on.

We've gone a bit true blood mad and done the whole vampire role play thing, even invested in some fangs. Well worth it - so sexy!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.