£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. My Month of abstinence

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Ok starting to think it might becoming a little dull this. Need t do something. I dont know Im getting used to it!God forbid. Yes I feel horny here and now but I now think if I put my mind to it I can resist the urge and just not do it. I am ashamed LH...:) Though big fear now is wet dreams, havent had those since who knows when!

dontav1 [sign in to see picture]

Well sounds like torture I can be pretty good myself although the week before my girlies usually sends myself a bit flustered so maybe you might have to watch out.... if you suffer from a males cycle (and yes they do seem to exist!) you might become more flustered at one week than the rest.... be interesting to find out about yourself

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

I certainly dont find this boring to read but er, mostly because Id like to see whether you can hold it out or not, and how this affects your moods!

Going for a shower myself soon and Im sure Ill have a little fun there, mwahahah!

Firewolf wrote:

I certainly dont find this boring to read but er, mostly because Id like to see whether you can hold it out or not, and how this affects your moods!

Going for a shower myself soon and Im sure Ill have a little fun there, mwahahah!

Hope you had fun.grrr

I'm holding out well folks. Best day thus far as I was out all day so mind off the matter in hand. Was in Lush so full of soaps and stuff, which oddly given the provocative names there didn't phase me. Oh well tomorrow brings a new day...eek!!

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Still going Jack, i hope you don't loose interest altogether are you getting random hardons? It will be interesting to see if you have wet dreams, when i'm horny i wake up playing with myself and have erotic dreams, i wonder it that will happen with you? x

Hi all. tired day havent slept well past night...(dont ask ) and yeh today was what I like to call sleep debt. So too tired to even think of wanking, ok I lie I did but body too tired to do anything about it. Sad times. Though getting increasingly horny as the days go by the weirdest things now just turn me on. Boy Im getting desperate, at lest I think its halfway today, so nearly there!

Ciao

And yes I hope the load is enoprmous. Its building up down there, ooh I have also found myself casting thoughts to that day when all is free! And ways to let ot go to say in a polite a way. Im thinking lots of toys, locked door, and a intense workout.

And sadly I too wake up rubbing myself when I awake ilovemyman and my gosh the random hardons at the most inappropriate times. I was down in Central London yesterday, and my 'great' friends decided Soho was a must. That place was not good for me oh no! I have never properly been and wow it is quite an eyeopener.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Well Jack, I'm feeling your pain this week... My Sir says I'm not allowed masturbate til he deals with me this weekend, and if I play before then I won't be allowed play OR cum until the weekend after, AND he'll take away some of my toys :/

(fun though :P)

shellyboo wrote:

Well Jack, I'm feeling your pain this week... My Sir says I'm not allowed masturbate til he deals with me this weekend, and if I play before then I won't be allowed play OR cum until the weekend after, AND he'll take away some of my toys :/

Its painful isnt it. The reward at the end is all thats keeping me going.

jackador123 wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Its painful isnt it. The reward at the end is all thats keeping me going.

Stay strong! At least I have an incentive... or disincentive!

I just dream of how Ill blow my load. It quite fun, though not sure if laws of physics will allow me to do what I have planned.

jackador123 wrote:

I just dream of how Ill blow my load. It quite fun, though not sure if laws of physics will allow me to do what I have planned.

Sounds intriguing...

Ok howdy all. Its going well not evil thoughts today must be the weather just downer. Im worried that Im getting used to it. Noooooo! Quick someone tell me a dirty joke...

[suspended user]

suspended user

i'm sue we replied a couple of posts and they have gone oops

[suspended user]

suspended user

aha it went into good day etc

Its quite a good thread. Thankls!

Hello lovelys. Ok quite update I'm horny simple as this is really getting to me. Don't know how to cope I've about 12 days I think and its getting to the point where every minute seems an hour. And everything is getting sex linked. Random boners, sexual innuendos everywhere I look! Arrgh!

The world is very sex obsessed I've notice too..... softcore pictures/posters now having me raging! Have to stay away from TV, heck showers are an issue now too. Was lathering, and kind of lingered a little too long downstairs, but alas Ill be a man of my word and stick to it. I've gotten this far!

Hi everyone this will be short need to get to bed. Feel awful today got a cold/sore throat etc. So been tucked in bed with plenty of rest. Must be the frustration.. Anyway still haven't cummed. Ciao!

[suspended user]

suspended user

jackador123 wrote:

Hi everyone this will be short need to get to bed. Feel awful today got a cold/sore throat etc. So been tucked in bed with plenty of rest. Must be the frustration.. Anyway still haven't cummed. Ciao!

sounds like you need something hot tickle you tonsils

lickmadick wrote:

jackador123 wrote:

Indeedy I do

WandA [sign in to see picture]

jackador123 wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

jackador123 wrote:

Indeedy I do

Are you missing the double entendre?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.