99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. My Month of abstinence

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I think it would be quite interesting though. He doesn't have to last the month, but the diary thing is a cool idea. It's not just about going without it, it's seeing how much self control he has too. You never know. He may discover something about himself that he didn't know beforehand by trying it. xx

I can sort of see how it would be interesting and I know some people just enjoy chastity in a BDSM context so if it's genuinely enjoyable then that's grand

I thought he originally said it was about self control and because he was masturbating too much. The reason crash diets don't work long term because you starve yourself for a few weeks then binge afterwards and the weight all comes back on. Similarly if you masturbate too much the long term answer isn't to stop altogther for a few weeks because you'll go mad thinking about it and just end up craving it more, I know if I go without my libido goes through the roof.

If the chaste month is ultimately about masturbating less - I'd do just that: masturbate less!

xxKPxx

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

tough to do - i think masturbation can be an addiction. I know i am hooked.

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I could easily go without masturbation alone for a month and regulary do, and my partner does also, but we definately couldn't be without sex or mutual masturbation etc.

good luck however and i look forward to hearing your reports!!

VW x

your partner goes for a month without masterbation? impressive./

he goes over that, we spend alot of time together and have sex very often so neither of us feel the need to see to ourselves alone, i think the last time he did was when i was on holiday with a friend in may?

VW x

good for him! Even with regular sex i feel i need to do something myself.Perhaps its second nature to me now and its almost like a ritual, but even when i feel completely satisfied sexually i need to do something on my own

I've been with my partner for 3 years since he was 15 so i suppose it is just habit for him if he has been having regular sex since he was 15 and he had also slept with an ex from 14 so i imagine he has just never really got into the habit of wanking alot since having sex, i imagine if sex was ever to decline he would go for more masturbation =/

VW x

fair enough - lucky chap!

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

wow a whole month that must be torture but good on you if you can make it through! Not sure i have ever been a month since i was 15!

wow you started early (tho i started late to be fair....damn my shy nature)

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

A month? Good luck!

I couldn't do it, unless i had a very very busy month planned!!

xGHx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Pinkilious wrote:

wow a whole month that must be torture but good on you if you can make it through! Not sure i have ever been a month since i was 15!

15!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

15!

The OP was talking about masturbation you know, hell, I don't think I've gone a week since I was 13 or something!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

15!

The OP was talking about masturbation you know, hell, I don't think I've gone a week since I was 13 or something!

Doh...... huge appologies Pink hun..... suddenly went to thinking of my lil girls and sex and well went a lil off the ball. Xxx

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

telemachus wrote:

Are you going to do a video diary, like that woman that did a month long diary of her cervical mucus (winner of the competition for most off-putting words right there) complete with images every day?

No thatd be too weird especially after hearing about cervical mucus lady. Just keep a little diary on the forum I guess share with you guys and all. Imagewise hmm itd just be a picture of my penis..too weird

Lorelei wrote:

jackador123 wrote:

I can see you trawling through your pictures files looking for the one to break me. I shall stay strong...I hope

Won't tease you any more promise

Lol its fun makes me more determined..lol

littlepixi wrote:

jackador123 wrote:

Hi all, just wanted to share my experience with you.

Thought I would go and give myself a month long no masturbating *sharp intake from LH forumers* to see if have the control and well frankly I do it too much....

anyhow thought Id share my days as I go today makes a week and my goodness its getting hard now it is. First few days preoccupied myself this and that so nothing much but since yesterday Ive been having the most horniest feelings. Im not taking the chastity device route want this to be of my own accord. But yeh day 7 its hard and 3 more weeks to go..eeek. Check in for more tales.

P.S. You horny people on LH dont help...lol

Ciao

good luck hun ive been there i was totally abstinant from sex and solo play for 7months after i broke up with my ex really cleared my mind. xxx

Yeh kinda a messy breakup so guess was a driving factor as well. Things are so different without sex in your life...*gasp*..but 7 months now you truly are a hero

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

It will be difficult, especially around the point you'd usually indulge. It's not impossible, just difficult, and different methods work for different people (some people go cold turkey on heroin, other switch to methadone and there a thousands of 'diets' ou there)

If it's primarily a self control excercise then good luck to you, and if you feel it's the best way for you to cut down, seeing as they don't do 'masterbation patches' then all the best.

Ok hi guys just been reading your replies. Thanks for the support and all. So now heres it is...

Day 8 or 9 (already losing it I see)

Well today was a toughie just been getting more and more hornier. You know when you just have those moments..flushes or whatever or as it was nicely put a dog on heat..lol. Loved that analogy by the way.

After declaring to LH my intentions I had my biggest obstacle of the day Id say courtesy of Lorelei, thanks very much who entertained me with many boob avatars. No it was great thanks made my day.

Any how time to put stuff into context too, no health wise issues the urban myth of blue balls is not true I bloody well hope not but not its ok. And yeh a factor in this is a break up but more just to see if I can a control thing you may say. Im not looking to go down on frequency heck I love it too much, so yeh just a I dont know lets call it an experiement..wow this sounds like school...moving on.

Anyhow but yeh its going good so about a week down already just 3 more weeks not that Im counting. I guess at times my mind wonders to it, I am only human but I perserver. No loss in concentration as of such though I foolishly went to the thread of orgasm bloggers ( I have no idea why) and went on a blog one of those experiences had me flustered indeed. But all good so far. So for now ciao.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

JD can i ask do you touch yourself at all? Or is it no touching, you know could you wank but just not come?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Ilovemyman wrote:

JD can i ask do you touch yourself at all? Or is it no touching, you know could you wank but just not come?

Sounds bloody worse in my opinion!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.