• My Month of abstinence

    1282182062
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 545
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    Hi all, just wanted to share my experience with you.

    Thought I would go and give myself a month long no masturbating *sharp intake from LH forumers* to see if have the control and well frankly I do it too much....

    anyhow thought Id share my days as I go today makes a week and my goodness its getting hard now it is. First few days preoccupied myself this and that so nothing much but since yesterday Ive been having the most horniest feelings. Im not taking the chastity device route want this to be of my own accord. But yeh day 7 its hard and 3 more weeks to go..eeek. Check in for more tales.

    P.S. You horny people on LH dont help...lol

    Ciao

    1282182520
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 545
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    Lol tales of suffering. Btw guys feel free to ask questions away this is open for you guys too...

    And lets see physically - holding in there just here and there the sudden bouts of hormones resulting in well unwanted appearances of something below... happened at sainsburys today of all places saw something and just got aroused.

    mentally - i guess my mind frames strong want to do this so thats going for me though here and there lapses accidentally saw a nude pic today oh that was hard!

    emotionally i guess kinda says it all...happy to be doing it but well see in lets say a weeks time..lol

    1282183480
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 545
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    Evil evil! Now that would indeed be the end of my month..lol

    1282183621
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 545
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    Oh my gosh you actually did it. LOL!!!!

    Must stay strong must stay strong...this thread will just end up becoming a boob thread wont it. I should just change the title to see if you can defeat me!

    1282183823
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 545
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    **Update**

    Physically: Weak

    Mentally: Weak

    Emotionally: Close to tear..lol

    1282183869
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 545
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    Went to the new posts and all I see are the boobs shots in a long line this is not boding well for me is it

    1282184582
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 545
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    I can see you trawling through your pictures files looking for the one to break me. I shall stay strong...I hope

    1282204304
    telemachus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 314
    • Joined: 10 May 2010

    Are you going to do a video diary, like that woman that did a month long diary of her cervical mucus (winner of the competition for most off-putting words right there) complete with images every day?

    1282210353
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 272
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    jackador123 wrote:

    Hi all, just wanted to share my experience with you.

    Thought I would go and give myself a month long no masturbating *sharp intake from LH forumers* to see if have the control and well frankly I do it too much....

    anyhow thought Id share my days as I go today makes a week and my goodness its getting hard now it is. First few days preoccupied myself this and that so nothing much but since yesterday Ive been having the most horniest feelings. Im not taking the chastity device route want this to be of my own accord. But yeh day 7 its hard and 3 more weeks to go..eeek. Check in for more tales.

    P.S. You horny people on LH dont help...lol

    Ciao

    good luck hun ive been there i was totally abstinant from sex and solo play for 7months after i broke up with my ex really cleared my mind. xxx

    1282210421
    DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 533
    • Joined: 21 May 2010

    i dont think i have it in me not to touch myself for that long...tho i would like to think i could do it. Is there a health risk?

    1282210518
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 272
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    for not doing it? like the old school kid rumor that your balls will go bang? haha. xxx

    1282210632
    DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 533
    • Joined: 21 May 2010

    hehe, i was thinking more along the lines of a lack of concentration! i think i would be thinking of nothing else but release i couldnt focus on other things like work, driving, pouring milk on cereal etc

    1282210729
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 272
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    thats what i did the first 2 maybe 3 weeks it was all i could think about but by the end of the first month i just couldnt be bothered and lost the urge. xxx

    1282210821
    DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 533
    • Joined: 21 May 2010

    what about the "use it or lose it" adage...that would have me worried (not that i think it will drop off or anything!)

    1282210940
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 272
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    hahaha!!! nah didnt effect me in the slightest i stopped at the end of October then met my OH in June and it was as if nothing had changed its like riding a bike ;). xxx

    1282211038
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    mmm at the moment......the thought of going a month would kill me.......i struggle after a couple of days!!!!....................like a permanant dog on heat at the moment!!!!

    1282211093
    DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 533
    • Joined: 21 May 2010

    love the analogy!

    1282211548
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    lol....yeah thinking about it perhaps dog was the wrong word.........iv described myself as four legged and hairy........................really im not!!!

    1282211662

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    toxycat wrote:

    lol....yeah thinking about it perhaps dog was the wrong word.........iv described myself as four legged and hairy........................really im not!!!

    i bet your oh thinks different more like a (sexy) bitch on heat

    1282211723
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    lickmadick wrote:

    toxycat wrote:

    lol....yeah thinking about it perhaps dog was the wrong word.........iv described myself as four legged and hairy........................really im not!!!

    i bet your oh thinks different more like a (sexy) bitch on heat

    lol...................much better ............cheers LMD!!!

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.