£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pleasuring YOURSELF during sex

Tindra [sign in to see picture]

I thought everyone did? Well, not everyone - but you know what I mean. Most people.

Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]

My wife does this all the time and a real turn on for both of us leading to great times.

sam [sign in to see picture]

i do this every time we have sex, the mr doesn't mind. we even masturbate next to each other and not engage in intercourse. most of the time i prefer to make myself cum rather than him. hmmm

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes do this but not often, we also dont masturbate together

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

My oh really gets off on me touching myself whilst we are having sex..........sometimes you just cant help but do it............as it just feels so damn good!!!!

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

always do it when we have sex hubby loves watching me touch myself or use my fav toys on me..i do love to rub my bullet up against my clit while he does me doggy we also love to watch each other masterbate on the nights we dont have full sex ,nothing more sexy watch your partner pleasing themselfs

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

siandlinda wrote:

always do it when we have sex hubby loves watching me touch myself or use my fav toys on me..i do love to rub my bullet up against my clit while he does me doggy we also love to watch each other masterbate on the nights we dont have full sex ,nothing more sexy watch your partner pleasing themselfs

ooh totally agree...bullet vibes are awesome for that alone................thats why i have mine in my bedside drawer!!!!!

I dnt know why but I cant use toys on my own infront of the OH, is that weird?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

why is tht MM ?

toxycat wrote:

siandlinda wrote:

ooh totally agree...bullet vibes are awesome for that alone................thats why i have mine in my bedside drawer!!!!!

mine is in my bedside drawer along with rest of my toys ,,so i dont have to reach far when i need one xx

siandlinda wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

why is tht MM ?

Not sure, so basically he has to be in the mood otherwise nothing happens, unless I sneak off to the bathroom with a waterproof one.

my other

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

siandlinda wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

why is tht MM ?

Not sure, so basically he has to be in the mood otherwise nothing happens, unless I sneak off to the bathroom with a waterproof one.

my OH encorages me to do it ,,u asked him why he dont want to watch you plessure yourself

siandlinda wrote:

my other

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

siandlinda wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

why is tht MM ?

my OH encorages me to do it ,,u asked him why he dont want to watch you plessure yourself

He has never said he doesnt like it, I just cant do it, not sure why.

honeyo [sign in to see picture]

My husband loves it when I touch myself,I think it's only been in the last year that I've felt comfortable doing it freely.it started by him gently guiding my hand down there which I would find myself waiting for him to do this but now I automatically do it as 1-I know he loves it ,2-I just can't help myself!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I wish I had enough confidence to be able to go full blown with mutual masterbation.. My OH does it quite often when we have sex and he doesn't seem phazed at all, but I always feel so self concious when I try to pleasure myself..

Plus there is the problem of being so distracted with pleasuring yourself during sex that you can't keep full focus on whatever job your doing to your OH..

Avirelle ...why not just lie down side by side and just plessure your self while your OH is doing himself thats what we love to do ,just watch him playing with himself and you play with yourself we find it so sexy just watching each other plessuring ourselfs

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah.. its the self conscious thing that catches me out though. He pulls the covers off us when he masterbates and so I feel extra exposed. It's a lot easier if I do it under the covers, but he wants to see my body..

bet you have a gorgous body no eomder he wants to see it,,,what about just having a small table light on with a low wattage bulb ,just to dim the room down a bit for you

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Still quite bright.. I don't have a good body at all though. Getting rather down about it actually. I'm putting on weight again and I've never liked being on display..

Mutual with the lights off? Sounds can be oh-so-sexy!

It might be a nice intro to it..

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh I can manage it with the lights off, but he tends to prefer keeping them on so he can see me! I'm def a 'lights off' girl!

Maybe you need to slowly increase the light levels until you're cumfy wanking in broad daylight!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Heh! Dimmer Switches!!!!

dimmer switch would be ideal turn it down to the lowest setting and starting there...and increasing the light when you tart to feel more confident with yourself

tart...feel lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.