99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pleasuring YOURSELF during sex

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

and do you let your oh watch you too?

[suspended user]

suspended user

oh yeah she love's too..do you let yours watch?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

Oh, I didn't know this was a 'thing.'

Yes I pleasure myself during sex. It's healthy, it's helpful and it's fun. I like my partners to do the same because I think it's beautiful. It can help both of you climax faster and simultaneously. You also get to learn more about your partner and get an insight into their own personal rhythms. It's a private world to let someone in on and that's very intimate. Did I mention that it's beautiful?

I can't ever imagine how it would be selfish since there's a lot more to sex than 'put penis inside.'

Excellent point there which I missed. It can be a great way to reach the grand finale.

I also enjoy rather gentle play after one of us has came and the other is still working themselves close. After being so F'd in the head after a really strong orgasm it can be nice to let your partner do some leg work and not spoil your post-orgasmic bliss and then just nip in there to steal all the glory with a cock/clit suck.

headsouth wrote:

I think that for men it is different as it can largely be a waste of good thrusts later on... in terms of teasing and the likes it cetainly has a place, but unless you are in a position where things aren't happening and should be, helping yourself along would often be counter productive.

True. Best reserved for giving oral I find.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

It's not really for me. I find it hard to stimulate myself with my fingers. I'm overly sensitive and fingers are too harsh. Vibrators on the other hand

I occassionally have a lot of fun with it, but it's quite rare. I'll play with my lips and entrance though, just not my clit.

Adx

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

I couldnt have sex with out touching myself or touching my OH. i rub my nipples and clit, or i play with his Ballards lol or Ass. all depending on the position.

Nameless [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

i touch my own nips quite often which gives my oh a free hand to touch me somewhere or herself .I don't see this as selfish i find it a big turn on

It sounds like you have more sensitive nipples than most men. For me, that would be unfortunately be uninspriring and from the limited amount I've read on the subject, I think that applies to the majority of men.

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Nameless wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

i touch my own nips quite often which gives my oh a free hand to touch me somewhere or herself .I don't see this as selfish i find it a big turn on

It sounds like you have more sensitive nipples than most men. For me, that would be unfortunately be uninspriring and from the limited amount I've read on the subject, I think that applies to the majority of men.

In my experience, most men have sensitive nipples but it varies as to who finds it pleasurable to have them stimulated. (about 50/50 from my work in the 'field.') And the reactions always seem to be 'nope, does nothing for me' or 'oh-my-holy-God-yes.'

I've found the same with women.

Nipple piercings are a massive clue if you want to spot guys who dig nipple play and they're an adornment that is becoming very mainstream.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Nameless wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

that's probally because most men think nipple play is a femine thing well it's not nameless its for everyone

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

Nameless wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

that's probally because most men think nipple play is a femine thing well it's not nameless its for everyone

Not on the OA though!

And I bet a fair few OA lads don't enjoy it.

Everyone is different - some love something, some don't and some are in between!

Adx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Alicia D'amore wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

Nameless wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

Not on the OA though!

And I bet a fair few OA lads don't enjoy it.

Everyone is different - some love something, some don't and some are in between!

Adx

hey i'm not saying you should do it but that don't knock it until you do and there there for everyone to enjoy not to abuse

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Lol DD by and large doesn't like his nipples played with but some days he randomly loves it (the days I refer to as my favourites! lol) ... I think his nipples are very sensitive so most of the time it's unbareable to have them stimulated but every so often he can take it and it's pleasurable. I'm always trying to lick/nibble/suck them just because I have a real kink for nipples and an oral fixation, it's such a brilliant treat when he lets me at them!

xxKPxx

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Yes most days my OH doesn't like his nipples played with but some days he loves it!

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

my nips are not really an erogenous zone for me...wish it was, but just isnt

Nameless [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

Nameless wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

Believe me, I would do it if I enjoyed it!

Having said that, If I met a nice lady like KittyPurry who was inclined to lick my nipples, I suspect that would be a big turn on, despite the limited sensitivity!

[suspended user]

suspended user

head south my hero

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Nipple play not for me just not stimulated right I hope

dontav1 [sign in to see picture]

I tease my bf by sucking/"biting"/flicking his nipples.... But I don't do it continuously like he (and previous guys did) does to me. I actually do a fair bit to tease him whether I intend to or not. Which he seems to love so I'm glad that I'm able to do that I guess.... Plus I'm apparently the first girl who has ever done it to him (I'm his 6th sexual partner).... I think he's just glad that I'm not about to chain him up or take a piss (or dump) on him.... It's a long story his past partners.... but rather amusing (and grotesque too) to hear.

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

oh yeah she love's too..do you let yours watch?

of course i like him to watch and it allows me to give him some subtle pointers : )

[suspended user]

suspended user

yes we like to watch each other too ilove that naughty look i get too

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I do it all the time, I tend to need a little extra help to push myself over the edge! My particular favourite is using a toy while I'm lying on my back, giving him oral. Obviously he's a fan of that one too ;)

He doesn't tend to self-stimulate, but he does on occassion if he's just watching me. Never for long though, he gets greedy and impatient pretty quickly!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.