99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pleasuring YOURSELF during sex

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

crack open the lube (pun intended)

[suspended user]

suspended user

plent of a nice prezzie would be a years supply..then i'd probally run out

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

we oftern have sex where i use a toy on my clit while his inside me, it helps to push me over the edge then him ;-)

Dxx

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Yeah am happy to do this whenever I need to, nipples or clit, either is fine. I do find it hot watching my man play with himself too, basically, as long as it's enjoyable, it's fine by me

there shouldnt be any shame or guilt in it, as Miss Terry says, as long as its enjoyable (and consensual)

Nameless [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I've wanted to do this, but I've always felt a bit weird about doing it! I know my OH would probably love it, and to tell the truth, every time we have sex I just need a bit of clitoral stimulation to tip me over the edge, but it feels weird lol! To tell the truth though, I only ever get the urge to do it when we're in missionary, and I'm not sure if it would actually be physically possible.

I'm exactly the same Ecks! I have often wondered about doing it during missionary too!

I'm sure both of you ladies can find a satisfactory way to achieve this. Why not try lying on the bed with your bottom near the edge. Your partner could then kneel on the floor or on a cushion, thrusting away in a vertical position. As he would not be on top of you, you could easily reach your clit, and he will have the thrill of seeing you do it. He could probably also reach your breasts, if that helps. If he likes the thought of this half as much as I do, you can't go wrong!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Yeah am happy to do this whenever I need to, nipples or clit, either is fine. I do find it hot watching my man play with himself too, basically, as long as it's enjoyable, it's fine by me

Hedonist!

[suspended user]

suspended user

yea git your headon this too

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I do this all the time, the Oh doesn't seem to mind. I like to watch him but he doesn't seem to do it much. xx

U must pleasure him regularly enough then!

[suspended user]

suspended user

got to get him hot and horny nursey

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Hedonist!

Hell yeah

GreekGoddess [sign in to see picture]

Just read this article with interest.

It just shows you doesn't it? There is no normal; only what you do and think is normal!

I ALWAYS touch my own nipples/clit etc and positively LOVE watching hubby wank himself.

He is totally turned on by the whole female masturbation thing and loves to watch me especially if it is set up as if I don't know he's watching!

I thought everyone did it; heigh ho, you learn something new everyday.

Nameless [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

GreekGoddess wrote:

It just shows you doesn't it? There is no normal; only what you do and think is normal!

I ALWAYS touch my own nipples/clit etc and positively LOVE watching hubby wank himself.

He is totally turned on by the whole female masturbation thing and loves to watch me especially if it is set up as if I don't know he's watching!

TBH I thought something along these lines too, there's plenty of stuff I've learnt to find normal but I don't *think* I'd have ever considered either myself or my partner touching ones self as strange. Maybe, but I don't think so.

Forum threads take on a life of their own but there could be a slight misunderstanding if it seemed when I started this that I was implying there's anything strange about it. What I wondered was how common it is and whether it's generally possible to do it without any risk of a partner thinking: "He/she should be using that hand to stimulate me rather than him/herself!" From the replies, it doesn't seem like anyone here feels that way so this should be reasurring to anyone who has reservations. I think it can involve something of a mental step if it has never ocurred to you during sex, and it's clearly something that guys do less than women. I'm sure that's partly a practical issue because women are fortunate to have more areas worth stimulating! E.g. it probably would look a bit odd to see a guy touching his own nipples during sex, simply because most would find it far more exciting to be touching their partner.

It's a bit ironic that something that could potentially seem a bit selfish is clearly a great way of giving pleasure to your partner. It would certainly excite me now and again to have sex with a woman so focussed on her own pleasure that she practically ignored me!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Nameless wrote:

headsouth wrote:

GreekGoddess wrote:

TBH I thought something along these lines too, there's plenty of stuff I've learnt to find normal but I don't *think* I'd have ever considered either myself or my partner touching ones self as strange. Maybe, but I don't think so.

Forum threads take on a life of their own but there could be a slight misunderstanding if it seemed when I started this that I was implying there's anything strange about it. What I wondered was how common it is and whether it's generally possible to do it without any risk of a partner thinking: "He/she should be using that hand to stimulate me rather than him/herself!" From the replies, it doesn't seem like anyone here feels that way so this should be reasurring to anyone who has reservations. I think it can involve something of a mental step if it has never ocurred to you during sex, and it's clearly something that guys do less than women. I'm sure that's partly a practical issue because women are fortunate to have more areas worth stimulating! E.g. it probably would look a bit odd to see a guy touching his own nipples during sex, simply because most would find it far more exciting to be touching their partner.

It's a bit ironic that something that could potentially seem a bit selfish is clearly a great way of giving pleasure to your partner. It would certainly excite me now and again to have sex with a woman so focussed on her own pleasure that she practically ignored me!

i touch my own nips quite often which gives my oh a free hand to touch me somewhere or herself .I don't see this as selfish i find it a big turn on

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Nameless wrote:

headsouth wrote:

GreekGoddess wrote:

I didn't get the impression that you thought it was strange. But it has certainly come across in the responses that a lot of people don't do it and are concerned that it might not be looked favourably upon if they were to do it during sex.

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Oh, I didn't know this was a 'thing.'

Yes I pleasure myself during sex. It's healthy, it's helpful and it's fun. I like my partners to do the same because I think it's beautiful. It can help both of you climax faster and simultaneously. You also get to learn more about your partner and get an insight into their own personal rhythms. It's a private world to let someone in on and that's very intimate. Did I mention that it's beautiful?

I can't ever imagine how it would be selfish since there's a lot more to sex than 'put penis inside.'

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

I totally agree. I think it is pretty erotic watching your partner touch themselves and it makes for great sex. If you are concerned your partners feeling a bit left out place their hand somewhere else on you and give some complimenting comments like "oh everything feels so good when you ..."

tronic [sign in to see picture]

Interesting topic - I don't but OH does.

I think I would feel odd to do so actually, not quite sure why that is, but that's my gut feeling. I know OH has to be in the right mood but she will stimulate herself in certain positions if she feel so inclined and her hands are free to do so.

I'm gonna broach the subject with her sometime because it's interesting the differences in our ways in that area.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Pinkilious wrote:

I totally agree. I think it is pretty erotic watching your partner touch themselves and it makes for great sex. If you are concerned your partners feeling a bit left out place their hand somewhere else on you and give some complimenting comments like "oh everything feels so good when you ..."

I ts a delight to watch my oh do something other then lay there and wait for some dick.And such a turn on too

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.