• Pleasuring YOURSELF during sex

Nameless [sign in to see picture]

I don't suppose I'm the first to mention this but I couldn't find the topic via a quick search. I just wondered how people feel about spontaneously touching and stimulating themselves during sex? I expect most people are orientated towards giving pleasure to their partners so I have no idea how common this is. I'm primarily thinking in terms of something that happens manually rather than involving toys: e.g. a girl stimulating her clitoris during intercourse.

I've never known a partner to do this but a woman I once knew mentioned touching herself during sex and I found the thought a real turn on, so I've thought about mentioning it. Maybe some people are hesitant to do it in case it seems a bit selfish!

Similarly, it's not something that I'm liable to do to myself unless I knew that it turned on a partner. I wondered how female members here would feel about a guy who (e.g.) started masturbating himself whilst giving oral; would it arouse you to see it or would it seem strange?

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

I do this quite often when me and my boyfriend have sex. He'll do me doggy, and i'll be rubbing my clit. It's the most amazing feeling

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes stimulate myself during sex, don't see it strange at all.

My OH doesn't stimulate himself while giving me oral but when I was giving him a blowjob last nite instead of me using my mouth and my hand, I used my mouth and he used his hand. I think I would find it quite arousing if he was to masterbate while giving me oral.

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

I need clit stimulation to come and sometimes if I have had drink things take longer, so as I know my body better than my OH I help things along and he loves it. He has also masterbated whilst watching me or using a toy on me which is hot. Nothing strange about sharing the fun!!!

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

nothing wrong with a bit of self stimulation. I love it when my OH pleasures herself as we make love...it adds to the whole thing for the both of us

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

We often have sex which is more mutual masturbation combined with other aspects - where I'm told to play with myself for him (but then we're a bit D/s in the bedroom anyway) and he'll wank then grab me by the hair to service him orally... *daydreams*... sorry, I'm back now... :P

hehe, get back to the real world....i was in fantasyland myself!

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

me and my partner often pleasure ourselves during foreplay for instance he will watch me and wank himself, but not so much during sex, when i'm having sex i just prefer getting fucked and couldn't be doing with focusing on clit stim as well!

VW x

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

yes, I do it regularly.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

suze9 wrote:

I need clit stimulation to come and sometimes if I have had drink things take longer, so as I know my body better than my OH I help things along and he loves it. He has also masterbated whilst watching me or using a toy on me which is hot. Nothing strange about sharing the fun!!!

Yes same here, totally agree

LivingFire wrote:

We often have sex which is more mutual masturbation combined with other aspects - where I'm told to play with myself for him (but then we're a bit D/s in the bedroom anyway) and he'll wank then grab me by the hair to service him orally... *daydreams*... sorry, I'm back now... :P

^^^^ Lush i love that!

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

My wife will rub her clit and squeeze her tits and nipples during sex.
    and on ocasion i have been known to wank while kissing her pussy and yes she does like to watch and i like to watch her its a big turn on

WandA [sign in to see picture]

No problems with it. Ball oral isn't the same without some cock stimulation, sometimes I'll 'keep myself warm' while her jaw recovers and sometimes I ask her to! Sex is about pleasure, I have no qualms about including it in our play.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Kinkyfish wrote:

My wife will rub her clit and squeeze her tits and nipples during sex.
    and on ocasion i have been known to wank while kissing her pussy and yes she does like to watch and i like to watch her its a big turn on

O, yes indeed!

That is excellent stuff.

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

God, I love watching my OH wank himself, and he loves it when I play with myself while he's busy with sexing me up so.

Also while he's wanking I love to lick the head of his dick, and play with his sack - He loves that so

absolutely - watching the other pleasuring themselves is super hot...getting hot under the collar thinking about it!

BB75 [sign in to see picture]

When I was younger I always asked any partners if they would mind me rubbing myself to make me cum. Strangely enough I only ever had enthusiastic responses. When you know it will take effort with someone new, it's sometimes better to take things into your own hands so to speak!

Even now though, I often play with myself to help things along particularly in certain positions.

BB75 [sign in to see picture]

When I was younger I always asked any partners if they would mind me rubbing myself during sex to make me cum. Strangely enough I only ever had enthusiastic responses. When you know it will take effort with someone new, it's sometimes better to take things into your own hands so to speak!

Even now though, I often play with myself to help things along particularly in certain positions.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Yep I do this! I rub my clit, pinch my nipples, bite my lips and shoulder, suck my fingers - feels good, why the hell not!?

xxKPxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

yeah my missus rubs her self madly if i'm using the vibe on her and especially when i get the butt plugg going on her and when i'm having a wank she rub's her clit like mad and watching is fantastic ..and i pinch my nipps to get a hard on sometimes too mmmm

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I've wanted to do this, but I've always felt a bit weird about doing it! I know my OH would probably love it, and to tell the truth, every time we have sex I just need a bit of clitoral stimulation to tip me over the edge, but it feels weird lol! To tell the truth though, I only ever get the urge to do it when we're in missionary, and I'm not sure if it would actually be physically possible.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.