FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. In-laws

bumble [sign in to see picture]

Ha ha......i bet there isn't a day goes by that she doesn't cringe about it!

In a situation like that someone seeing my arse cheeks would be the least of my concerns!

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Doug wrote:

WandA wrote:

You didn't get off with the mum did you D? Or the dad?

nope, but did end up exposing myself to them

I'd laugh... If only Ad's mum hadn't once caught me with my cock down Ad's throat and her pussy in my face.

All I could do was try to hide in the vulva... The popping sound Ad made as my cock popped out of her mouth to shout "mum!" will live with me forever. I'm scarred.

Oh god cringe!!!!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

bumble wrote:

In a situation like that someone seeing my arse cheeks would be the least of my concerns!

I was so bloody close too... I didn't finish up. I instead ran off to a different room and sulked.

WandA wrote:

bumble wrote:

I was so bloody close too... I didn't finish up. I instead ran off to a different room and sulked.

hahahahahaha

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

bumble wrote:

He really did sulk too - for a long time! And still refuses to kink in that bedroom.

Adx

bumble [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

bumble wrote:

Ha ha, its probably a good thing that you didn't finish. Can you imagine how much worse that situation could have been......your cock pops out of Ad's mouth, she shouts "Mum!" and you cum all over Ad's face!

bumble wrote:

WandA wrote:

bumble wrote:

Ha ha, its probably a good thing that you didn't finish. Can you imagine how much worse that situation could have been......your cock pops out of Ad's mouth, she shouts "Mum!" and you cum all over Ad's face!

Oh my god!!!! That would be so bad! I didn't think it could get much worse but i was wrong!

bumble wrote:

WandA wrote:

bumble wrote:

She would have been upset... She likes to swallow!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Hahahahaha! Oh wow. That's brilliant. I'd have struggled to look them in the eye ever again but takes guts to do.

Was bad enough being caught in sexy lingerie my my mum and forgetting pyjamas when I had to sleep in my now in-laws living room.

I least she knows her daughter is getting some oral lovin' and I'm not selfish.

My mum recently noticed Ad's red stockings in my room and a pair of cuffs on the bed.

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Well mine are listed in my phone as ' the outlaws'...........lol

I get on fine with mine....however at the same time they drive me nuts................on so many levels........i wont start going into it as ill be here all night.........

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

i dont have in laws but my partners parents are lovely, they treat me as a daughter and if they cook dinner his dad always gives me mine first because i'm a girl and he thinks i should get priority!

his mum is always hugging and kissing me haha which is weird because my family dont really go in for all that!

i love them lots and lots though! if we split up i would really really miss them!

they really do treat me like part of the family and look after me!

his sister is nice too but shes stilll protective over him because his girlfriend before me really hurt him and lied about being pregnant to keep him and things and she was really angry so even after 3 years you can tell shes thinking i better not hurt him! but she is lovely to me and always chats and things, it helps that shes pregnant now and i work with kids so there is always something to chat about!

his brother in law is lovely always friendly and chatty!

his brother is really kind, me and my partner had a massive row one day and i walked out and his brother got in the car and came and found me to offer me a lift home which i thought was lovely!!

overall im extremely happy with my sort of in-laws!

my OH gets on well with my mum and my dad and my extended family as well

Happy homes!

VW x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.