£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. In-laws

WandA [sign in to see picture]

What exactly are yours like? Do you get on? Do they like you? Could you ever see them as friends? Any funny stories?

Just general chat, rant or opinions on 'em!

I get on quite well with my future in-laws. Ad's dad is quite a simple bloke, easy to understand and shares many of my interests and Ad's mum makes more of a direct effort and is easy to talk to. I do sometimes feel a little awkward around them without Ad because it sometimes feels like they're treating me like one of their own! I feel a little cheeky if they offer to take me out somewhere and such.

I think with Ad living at mine she gets on very well with my mum and stepdad and my stingy dad recently bought her some cakes proving he does like her (never bloody got me any... saying that all my family buy Ad more stuff than me! They've not had a young girl around to spoil).

Doug [sign in to see picture]

hmm, dont have in-laws but intresting tales about exs rents :P

You didn't get off with the mum did you D? Or the dad?

WandA wrote:

nope, but did end up exposing myself to them

Doug wrote:

WandA wrote:

I'd laugh... If only Ad's mum hadn't once caught me with my cock down Ad's throat and her pussy in my face.

All I could do was try to hide in the vulva... The popping sound Ad made as my cock popped out of her mouth to shout "mum!" will live with me forever. I'm scarred.

WandA wrote:

Doug wrote:

WandA wrote:

I'd laugh... If only Ad's mum hadn't once caught me with my cock down Ad's throat and her pussy in my face.

All I could do was try to hide in the vulva... The popping sound Ad made as my cock popped out of her mouth to shout "mum!" will live with me forever. I'm scarred.

ok that is definatly worse than what i did,

at said persons house (party) and was very drunk. Was decided that everyone would strip to underwear and someone thought it would be funny to yank my boxers down, as they do that, exs' mum walks into the room, her face was priceless

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

my ex husbands mother told me (as we were getting divorced) she would always be my other in-law..it gave me nightmares for weeks

smirnoff09 wrote:

my ex husbands mother told me (as we were getting divorced) she would always be my other in-law..it gave me nightmares for weeks

Other in-law?

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

If my bf and I stay together (fingers crossed), I will have fab inlaws. Very quirky but ace. I get on really well with his family, which is so nice. I haven't had that with any of my exs and to be honest, I'm very glad that I don't have some of their families for inlaws! Some of them were a little nuts... I'm also pleased that he gets on really well with my family. I think he speaks to my sister more than I do! X

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I'm lucky - I get on really, really well with WandA's family. His mum is one of the loveliest people I've ever met and is like a mother to me, his step dad is a really sweet and thoughtful bloke and fusses over me by buying me jelly beans and even though I don't see his dad all that much, he still likes me enough to think to buy me some magdalena cakes because he knows I love 'em and they're hard to get hold off!

Plus his brother is an absolutely lovely lad!

My parents really like WandA too - my dad likes to share footy, curry and their geeky love of Star Trek (or Gate, whichever they like) and my mum likes to chat with him about philosophy!

Good job we both have such nice family really :D

Adx

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

My monster in law is an utter nightmare!!! To be honest I can go on for ages about what she has said or done in the last 10 years but I would run out of space. She only changed after we decided to get married, mind you I think it was the realisation that I had taken her little boy away that started it. The worst was telling OH in tesco that i was 'sad sick and twisted' because I has dared to speak out over her controlling ways!!! Think it was to do with me pointing out that it took 2 days to see our eldest when he was born but she was in hospital with OH to see twins before I had been allowed to.

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Hahahaha!

My FIL and I are very different.

This is probably the best thing to say. We get on though, on a superficial level.

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

i get on really well with my OH mum and dad they were there to listen to me when my perents split up you cant ask for better people really. i would be so sad if me and my OH were to split i think i would miss his mum more than him. xxx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I really like my OHs parents too. His mum is genuinly nice and very easy to chat to and his father is like the OH in more ways than the OH would like to admit lol.

bumble [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Ha ha, this is so funny!

And yet, you still state that she is easy to talk to!! I don't think i'd ever be able to look her in the eye again after something like that, let alone talk to her!

Was it ever mentioned again? I wonder who was more embarassed, her or you two!

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

I quite like my OH's parents. His dad is just a normal cheerful guy really, chatty and funny.

His mum really scared me when I first met her, she's very difficult to read, and you could almost go as far to say that she is quite a cold person. She doesn't hug or touch, - not even her own son! She's sarcastic and has permenently got her poker face on, so you just cannot tell what shes thinking or feeling - it can be very disconcerting, even the OH is somewhat wary of her, and admits that he never really knows whats she'sw thinking or feeling cuz shes so closed off emotionally.

I'm more used to it now, plus it helps that she likes me a lot (apparently!) and I'm a lot less nervous around her.

tronic [sign in to see picture]

These days its all good.

Previously on tronic towers, there have been a few episodes and story arcs around the conflict between inlaws and tronic, or tronic's designs on the daughter of the inlaws. These days everything is much better. I can have a good old chat with her father and her mother is actually quite a laugh at times.

Other relations are also inoffensive and pleasant, so I consider myself lucky!

Previous relationships (lets call them series to keep the tv lingo patina going) have more amusing anecdotes, but I shall save those for another time.

Sunshine2009 [sign in to see picture]

I get on well with my inlaws however sometimes his Mum can be a little hard work because she is starting to get forgetful . They are in their 60/70s. Can have a really good laugh with his Dad

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Where do i start? Ok the first time i met my MIL my OH had just popped home to get some shoes on so we could go clubbing (a big group of us) i saw her chasing him down the drive way screaming you are not going there people only go there to have sex! 2nd meeting, we had been going out for a couple of weeks, he asked me to go round his to watch a DVD. His family were all out for the night. They came back, his sister came and said hello and his dad came in and said oh hello i'm dad, his mum didn't come up, just as i was leaving she was at the bottom of the stairs, didn't even look at me she just walked away!

After that i met them a couple of times and she clearly didn't like me! Then i fell pregnant, we had only been together for 3 months. His family didn't speak to mefor 6 months apart from telling me that i'd trapped their son and to have an abortion! Things are not much better almost 10 years on, i am not bothered but i do feel sorry for my OH and i wonder how he came out of that family so normal. I know that who ever my children choose to spend their lives with i will make a big effort with them! After all that has gone on we are still together almost 10 years later, we have been married almost 5 and have two fantastic children! x

bumble wrote:

WandA wrote:

Ha ha, this is so funny!

And yet, you still state that she is easy to talk to!! I don't think i'd ever be able to look her in the eye again after something like that, let alone talk to her!

Was it ever mentioned again? I wonder who was more embarassed, her or you two!

Maybe she has seen my skills and is playing the long game at chatting me up... Errr, no.

Me. Certainly me. She didn't expose her arsecheeks at me...

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.