• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Are the OA members a fair representation of the UK public?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

WandA wrote:

If you're unhappy toycar perhaps it's worth trawling through a few threads and looking for ideas to spice things up. Don't ever 'settle' for a relationship, live and enjoy it.

Don't worry WandA, thats exactly what I'm doing. It just takes a while when the frequency is down low.

Thanks for the others pointing out that I'm not alone too .

I hope you get satisfaction!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Fr33b1rd wrote:

WandA wrote:

Our awesomeness quotation is also on average 3.56x better than the average Joe in the street.

With a whole chunk of that coming from yourself mister

Oooo why thank you kind lady! Sorry I missed a compliment! (You can never have too many) I got caught up in my ramblings... again! You are rather awesome yourself, so awesome your mathiness confuses me at times!

Tar again!

tronic [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

WandA wrote:

If you're unhappy toycar perhaps it's worth trawling through a few threads and looking for ideas to spice things up. Don't ever 'settle' for a relationship, live and enjoy it.

Don't worry WandA, thats exactly what I'm doing. It just takes a while when the frequency is down low.

Thanks for the others pointing out that I'm not alone too .

Statistically I would not imagine the OA as a fair sample of the UK or world population.

As for the revelation that there are lots of sexy people out there who enjoy and relish sex and talking about it openly, exploring ideas and trying new things - yes I have had this same revelation since coming on here.

If it's any consolation, my sex life is wonky at home, but the acceptance that I'm not a freak or wierdo which came from being on this forum and experiencing the openness and honesty of the members has been paradigm changing. Now I don't feel bad, like a freak, or a wierdo, and it is helping to allow me to get things with the OH moving in a positive way, at her pace, and without me feeling like I am perverting her or corrupting her in some way. Those words might sounds overly dramatic, but the help this place has been to me is immense.

Good luck with your quest!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

I queried the very same thing in this thread

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/237187-are-we-all-a-little-bit-odd/

My oh really cant understand why i find it so easy to talk to complete strangers about very intimate and explicit subjects.....he thinks its completely odd and all a bit weird...and i suppose when you actually do think about what we are doing....in reality it is a bit strange and we are not really what you would class as the 'normal' part of the population. But for me i enjoy talking about sex and you learn so much on here and can ask anything without the fear that you will be judged on how perverse you are. I can be open on here............and like Tronic said,........i dont feel like a freak.......if i even tried to discuss some of the stuff on here with my friends....they would look at me like id just stepped off an alien ship!!

I think we are a good minority....comfortable to explore our sexualities, try new experiences...a healthy sex life is good...but i guess for some...society still classes us as perverse...which is wrong!!

I love this forum and all the lovely people involved..........and if society wants to class me as a 'minority'......then so be it!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.