FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. What is the strangest/naughtiest place you have done the deed?

Gigi44 [sign in to see picture]

Last week in a parking lot out in the open at 10:30 at night, with cars driving past us,,, we were leaning against my car at one point, and then I had my back car door open, and I was bending down inside, with him behind me, his ass bare for cars to see...

Reaperr [sign in to see picture]

first time on these forums thought id join in.. my strangest is probably bj then sex either in the cinema atleast 20 odd people in there. or leaving work to go into a field behind in the snow...

Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]

Probably at my aunt's wedding reception, where I was maid of honour (yes, the irony is not lost on me). I was asked to take a couple of presents upstairs and took the boyfriend with me, and, well, as I had a room booked at the hotel, seemed a waste not to use the bed, quite thoroughly...it was a welcome break from mingling!

[suspended user]

suspended user

in a public toilet late one night

[suspended user]

suspended user

On his office desk

Kooky [sign in to see picture]

It was years ago now, but I was giving head to my then bf behind the sofa in a room full of about 20 friends. What I didn't realise was that they could all see the reflection in the French windows.....

The weirdest place was with the same bf who had me crouching on top of a letter box as he banged me well and proper in a very well-lit street at 3am....I still laugh at that one.

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

i have done it on a pillow in a girls front garden naked at 1 in morning and also in a bunker at a golf course! and yes i did get an hole in one before anyone else says

pyjamaparty [sign in to see picture]

hmmmmm

naughtiest would be at work - in the consulting room on the chair;)

Deepblue [sign in to see picture]

Me and the wife where walking home from the pub one evening and we did it in the local grave yard, it was summer and not pitvh black but still dark if that makes sense, then she proceded to walk home topless down the main road,

Good evening that was

SweetHoneyBee [sign in to see picture]

in one of 2 toilet cubicles in the ladies in a large communal house and the cleaner came in to do the one next door half way through - that took some self control not to giggle my head off! The cleaner eventually left and we carried on!

[suspended user]

suspended user

on the side of a pathway over looking the beach under my coat with people looking down from above i bet they where wondering why my oh head kept bobbing in and out of my coat ha ha chilly bj nearly got blown off the cliff ha ha

Miss Behaviour [sign in to see picture]

On the back of a horse.

I was working in a racing yard and they had this big old docile mare to calm the young stallions down when they were travelling. Anyway me and this lad jumped up on her back, it was as wide as a table, I went on top and we had a really quick fuck, must have lasted all of 5 mins, but hey, we were young!! Was good fun and the horse didt move a muscle!

scwhartz [sign in to see picture]

Miss Behaviour wrote:

On the back of a horse.

I was working in a racing yard and they had this big old docile mare to calm the young stallions down when they were travelling. Anyway me and this lad jumped up on her back, it was as wide as a table, I went on top and we had a really quick fuck, must have lasted all of 5 mins, but hey, we were young!! Was good fun and the horse didt move a muscle!

Someone call the Horse Police quick!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

In my university library is one of my good locations!

I wrote about it at http://factsandfriction.blogspot.com/search/label/catie - the final installment is coming soon!

Red Kate [sign in to see picture]

I did it in the Nightworld at London Zoo a few times. I was working in the canteen at the zoo one summer and me and this guy would sneak in after the Zoo closed. Used to do it standing up while the animals watched!

K

bashmybishop [sign in to see picture]

had a blow job on a field very good nearly got caught oh was just cleaning up whe someone walked by

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Disabled toilet in a night club.

scwhartz [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

Disabled toilet in a night club.

That is a very hot pic there Mistress D, love your sexy underwear!

PlayingDirty [sign in to see picture]

In a classroom, we were out of site of the security camera but in partial site of a year 9 class thankfully facing the wrong way.

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

Laid next to the M1...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.