FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. What is the strangest/naughtiest place you have done the deed?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

js wrote:

might have to go back and do the deed again!!! didnt realize filey was that popular lol

I took WandA to Filey so us two only count as one hehe!

I used to go as a kid because my family are in Yorkshire and it's one of the closest beaches.

Adx

js [sign in to see picture]

its only an hour away from us so its nice to go there for a change and the beach is quiet on a nite!!!!

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

gave my boyfriend a handjob in my parents car (they weren't in it) in a car park once, thats not the deed, but in all seriousness strangest place i've done it is the kitchen.....

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

in the cinema very daring pinkie

i love daring : ) really want to try a plane but i think that would be hard to get away with!

ooooo just remembered when in the caraibean i done it in the sea in the middle of the day that was fun and dangerous as the water is so clear and you wonder what people can see especially those snorkelling lol!

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

i have always thought the mile high club might be fun - but being the size i am (6ft5) and my OH isnt small either it doesnt make it easy...we have had a look at the dimensions and came to the conclusion that it would be the most unsexy experience imaginable so passed on it.

The free covers they give you on a long haul flight make for interesting BJ, HJ possibilities tho!

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

DrtyBoy wrote:

i have always thought the mile high club might be fun - but being the size i am (6ft5) and my OH isnt small either it doesnt make it easy...we have had a look at the dimensions and came to the conclusion that it would be the most unsexy experience imaginable so passed on it.

The free covers they give you on a long haul flight make for interesting BJ, HJ possibilities tho!

apparently you can rent a special like mini-plane just to join the mile high club, but that just seems to take the fun out of it really......

if its not spontaneous it kina kills it - a premeditated sexual experience? no thanks.

although i say that as if I would pass it up....which clearly I wouldnt....I am not an idiot.

jonathan_1982 [sign in to see picture]

the strangest place for me was in was in HSBC bank, where the cash machines are, at about 2am. I remember thinking, i bet there is a security guard watching this, and i spent the next week crapping myself that i was going to get a phone call or a knock on the door!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

jonathan_1982 wrote:

the strangest place for me was in was in HSBC bank, where the cash machines are, at about 2am. I remember thinking, i bet there is a security guard watching this, and i spent the next week crapping myself that i was going to get a phone call or a knock on the door!

Somebody is on the internet...

Phoenix79 [sign in to see picture]

In an underpass and then a park with a lad i new vaguely from work.We'd copped in the local club then left.It was dead busy and there was a major chance we'd get caught but couldn't keep our hands off each other.We ended up having a great shagfest at my place risking getting in trouble from my landlady (who we also worked with) because of the noise! He'd gone when i woke up and we never mentioned it again.Best one night stand i've ever had though!

jonathan_1982 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

jonathan_1982 wrote:

Somebody is on the internet...

i hope not!

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Hmm... A haystack I think is my strangest. It was ok.

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

Erm........

Numerous car parks around the island both during the day and night - one time my ex and I had just finished, I was sitting on his lap (luckily with a floaty dress on, and an old guy came up and got in - he got in the wrong car!

Piers; fields, pulled in off a road (about 10m away) in Oz

My sexy hub and I rented a villa in Spain from a guy I work with for our honeymoon and loads and loads of pool sex - it was quite private and we put towels out and got our toys out to play with - have some good pics! ...I just couldn't look him in the eye when I got back to work knowing that he was going out there a few weeks after us and would be swimming in the pool!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

in the church ministers bed...with his son not the minister lol

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Where to start? No actual sex in strange places (yet!), but lots of hand / mouth action at cinemas (lots!), woods, ruins, buses, trains.

I think the train wins for sheer audacity, because it was very busy and I was very involved under her short skirt, and we did a very, very good job of hiding it. Really, we deserved an Oscar. And when the guard came round for our tickets we smiled sweetly at him and I was glad I'd left the other hand free.

Ah, young lust!

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

skateboard ramp : )

[suspended user]

suspended user

in the car overlooking a dual carriagae way..we looked over the traffic with a smile on our faces

Juan [sign in to see picture]

beach, ocean, church yard, woods, against the wall in a stairwell in an apartment block (in the middle of the night, middle of nowhere, middle of winter)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Loves huni wrote:

not sure if ive mentioned these already but at a little ruins, just off the motorway so we could see all the cars flying by! that was in the middle of the day and one night driving home we pulled down into a country lane and got out of the car to have sex on the car, that was pretty fun! x

seems we like the same positions huni ha ha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.