• can u remember your 1st toy and how extreme have you gone now?????

    1281538654
    ohhhbaby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2010

    my 1st toy was a tiny vibrator from a vending machiene in ladies toliet me n my mate got 1 we were giggling like mad when i got home and tried it i enjoyed it even though was only a fiver, now i have butt toys rabbits nipple clamps alsorts its amazing once u tried 1 got to get more

    1281538926
    DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 533
    • Joined: 21 May 2010

    my experience was similar, my OH and i were in Dublin for a weekend away and i bought a vibrating cock ring (disposable) from a vending machine. She chuckled and thought it would be fun but she wasnt quite ready for the orgasm that was to follow.

    now we are onto vibrators, cock rings butt plugs etc. Not quite into spanking or bondage yet tho

    1281539046
    Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 390
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2010

    My first toy was the original rampant rabbit, bought for me by my boyfriend when I was 16. It was fun and lasted quite a while, but I won't be buying a rabbit again, it's just not quite the right kind of toy design for me.

    I guess the most extreem I've gone so far is along these lines:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18955

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15821

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19005

    I feel like I've still got quite a ways to go before I find something that I wouldn't want to try in the bedroom.

    1281539141
    ohhhbaby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2010

    me neither slightly thinking about it but nothing too strange only so far id go tbh we do spanking and handcuffs and blindfolds but thats about it

    1281539294
    ohhhbaby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2010

    i think a mouth gag could probly be a good thing for me as am very loud and my man sumtimes puts hands over my mouth or fingers in my mouth hmmmmmm maybe

    1281539953
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    ohhhbaby wrote:

    i think a mouth gag could probly be a good thing for me as am very loud and my man sumtimes puts hands over my mouth or fingers in my mouth hmmmmmm maybe

    Ok..... and you'll probably be able to explain this more to me KMcP hun, but surely a gag doesnt stop you from being loud. I can understand that u wouldnt be able to say words due to the restriction but noise can still come out and I can moan REALLY loudly with my mouth shut =S

    1281541037
    Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 390
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2010

    Haha, no it doesn't stop me being 'loud' as such. It impairs my speech to the level of gobbledee-gook, but I can still moan and squeal, and of course theres the dribbling, but I like it because it's all part of the fun of submission. Personally, I bought the gag for the erotic feel, not to keep me quiet.

    1281541801
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

    Haha, no it doesn't stop me being 'loud' as such. It impairs my speech to the level of gobbledee-gook, but I can still moan and squeal, and of course theres the dribbling, but I like it because it's all part of the fun of submission. Personally, I bought the gag for the erotic feel, not to keep me quiet.

    lol..... I have to say gags arnt for me personally but I think they are a fantastic invention =). I just wanted to clarify maybe to ohhhbaby that gags really arnt good for silencing lol.

    1281549189
    sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 526
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2009

    I went from the Promises Vibe from AS to lots of toys from bullets to butt plugs, floggers, restraints, just to name a few. My OH thinks I've got an addiction to sexy toys. I put my hands up, I'm addicted! x

    1281644234
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Extreme? Hmmm... Not sure. Some stuff I wouldn't of thought were for me though. Whips and stuff are fun but were also unexpected.

    1281645930
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    sexy little minx wrote:

    I went from the Promises Vibe from AS to lots of toys from bullets to butt plugs, floggers, restraints, just to name a few. My OH thinks I've got an addiction to sexy toys. I put my hands up, I'm addicted! x

    So many of us had the Promises first!

    I couldn't say what is the kinkiest now, it's subjective!

    Adx

    1281646791
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    sexy little minx wrote:

    I went from the Promises Vibe from AS to lots of toys from bullets to butt plugs, floggers, restraints, just to name a few. My OH thinks I've got an addiction to sexy toys. I put my hands up, I'm addicted! x

    So many of us had the Promises first!

    I couldn't say what is the kinkiest now, it's subjective!

    Adx

    It really is a good first toy though.

    Mine died :(

    Adx

    1281647526
    hideandseek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2007

    My first toy was the Ann Summers platinum rampant rabbit. Definitely not my choice now and definitely not a good first choice!!

    The toy that got me interested first was the Serena, which led me to an internet search and I then came across LoveHoney!! My collection has expanded since, mostly through here. I have a collection of standard vibrators, my old rabbit, g-spot vibe, clit vibes (serena and clit critter), bullets, glass dildos, kegel balls, vibrating egg, cock rings and a rechargable durex massager.

    Our bondage collection stems to full latex kit for me, Latex bedsheets, restraints, shibari rope, ticklers, string-whips, blindfolds and hand cuffs.

    Then there's the multitude of lubes and condoms.

    Definitely more experimental!

    1281648198
    titania [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 92
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2009

    I can't remember which came first but in my early twenties (quite a while ago!) I had two vibrators. I can't even remember where they came from! They were both variable speed with a twist control on the bottom. One was realistic and the other was straight and smooth with a sort of spongy pink coating. The quality was apalling and they were both really noisy!

    That was, erm, quite some time ago I didn't have any more toys for a long time until I came across LH. I was pleasantyly surprised to discover things had moved on significantly. Now I have a selection of vibrators - bullets, g-spot, rabbit, straight; dildos in glass, metal and plastic; cock rings; butt pluggs; handcuffs/rope; floggers, whips and paddles; various lubes etc.

    I think thats probably as extreme as I'm likely to get but I suppose I could be wrong!

    1281648669
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

    I started with a little pink one from Ann Summers that has remained a favourite vibe for years...it's now joint first with my Lady Lust Finger! I've got plenty of sex toys with all manner of random features and attachments but actually simplicity is often the best. I adore my clit clip and my riding crop (or should that be my Master’s crop!), the basics vibrating cock ring is fab and we’ve had lots of fun with bondage tape and liquid latex. We've also used a lot of crazy homemade accessories e.g. industrial chains as restraints.

    I think the bigger change was in bedrom attire. I was very skinny when DD and I first got together and I was very self-conscious wearing anything more risqué than nice lingerie. Since getting more curvaceous and comfortable in my own skin ... I’m more than happy to titilate by wear revealing and downright slutty things like body stockings!

    xxKPxx

    1281648701
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Gah post fail!

    I started with a little pink one from Ann Summers that has remained a favourite vibe for years...it's now joint first with my Lady Lust Finger! I've got plenty of sex toys with all manner of random features and attachments but actually simplicity is often the best. I adore my clit clip and my riding crop (or should that be my Master’s crop!), the basics vibrating cock ring is fab and we’ve had lots of fun with bondage tape and liquid latex. We've also used a lot of crazy homemade accessories e.g. industrial chains as restraints.

    I think the bigger change was in bedrom attire. I was very skinny when DD and I first got together and I was very self-conscious wearing anything more risqué than nice lingerie. Since getting more curvaceous and comfortable in my own skin ... I’m more than happy to titilate by wear revealing and downright slutty things like body stockings!

    xxKPxx

    1281649648
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Gah post fail!

    I started with a little pink one from Ann Summers that has remained a favourite vibe for years...it's now joint first with my Lady Lust Finger! I've got plenty of sex toys with all manner of random features and attachments but actually simplicity is often the best. I adore my clit clip and my riding crop (or should that be my Master’s crop!), the basics vibrating cock ring is fab and we’ve had lots of fun with bondage tape and liquid latex. We've also used a lot of crazy homemade accessories e.g. industrial chains as restraints.

    xxKPxx

    Why is this? We can spend £'s on posh toys and you laides like the crap ones more!

    1281649995
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Gah post fail!

    I started with a little pink one from Ann Summers that has remained a favourite vibe for years...it's now joint first with my Lady Lust Finger! I've got plenty of sex toys with all manner of random features and attachments but actually simplicity is often the best. I adore my clit clip and my riding crop (or should that be my Master’s crop!), the basics vibrating cock ring is fab and we’ve had lots of fun with bondage tape and liquid latex. We've also used a lot of crazy homemade accessories e.g. industrial chains as restraints.

    xxKPxx

    Why is this? We can spend £'s on posh toys and you laides like the crap ones more!

    Not me! My fave is the BSwish at the minute!

    Not bowled over by the Lust Finger!

    Adx

    1281653024
    linda2008 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 450
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2008

    mine was one of them horrible massage vibrators cost about £ 5 very hard plastic and white,,,now have plenty of vibrators ....rabbits,, dildo,s ,,,glass dilos...nipple clams ...vibrating eggs,,,strapons...wow come a long way since my first toy xxxx

    1281655531

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    one of those 4 inch white ones with a curved tip (for my oh) now we havent got anything that small anymore

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.