• Why am i like this??

holdenmcgroin [sign in to see picture]

i was hoping it was going to be a school girl so he could then punish me for being a naughty girl but to no avail. order has been placed tonight thought so hopefully we'll have some fun this weekend. i just want him to totally dominate me but he's said he's scared of hurting me.

[suspended user]

suspended user

i was the same with my oh but was greatly suprised what she will do for some fun .. so tell him not to worry too much mmm schoolgirl outfit lucky him

titania [sign in to see picture]

holdenmcgroin wrote:

i was hoping it was going to be a school girl so he could then punish me for being a naughty girl but to no avail. order has been placed tonight thought so hopefully we'll have some fun this weekend. i just want him to totally dominate me but he's said he's scared of hurting me.

It can be difficult to start with. When I discovered (through reading erotic stories) that I was *really* into spanking my OH was very worried about hurting me. Now, hes not so into it that he'll initiate it but hes happy to do it if I ask as he can tell I really enjoy it. Nevertheless, he still holds back a bit more than I'd like. As far as the hurting thing goes (obviously being part of the point!) would he feel more comfortable if you establish a safe word, like 'red' (see thread in bondage section), to stop him if necessary?

[suspended user]

suspended user

i have to ask if that was a moan for more or a groan for less

Jimbi [sign in to see picture]

Just go for it! :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

well you need to know if it's too much pain your causing and a safe word is very handy

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

toxycat wrote:

most men would love to have a woman like you!!

Oh god yes. I would absolutely love it if my Wifey had your level of sex drive. She's always been in the "take it or leave it" category, and I was hoping when she hit 30 it would get better. She's now 34, and I still want it far more than her, which is odd, as statistically she's supposed to be in her prime, and I'm nearly 20 years past mine.

The sexy shoolgirl thing sounds good fun, I hope he appreciates it. Sexy lingerie is always good too, I don't know any man who doesn't find stockings a big turn on.

i am slightly dissadvantaged in the fact after 5 kids my figure isn't as i would like it to be so i have lumps and bumps where i shouldn't. it is difficult to find sexy undies for a slightly larger figure. hopefully though with the extra excercise i'm now getting the weight should start to fall off. god damn it i kept him up till half one last night and am ready for more now.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to advertise a different website, but I've bought my wifey lingerie from figleaves in the past, and they have styles for all sizes. There is also a 20% off voucher available at the moment.

my order from here arrives on friday so hopefully we can get the kids to bed and make downstairs a bedroom for the night, it's such a dissadvantage having your kid still share your room.

[suspended user]

suspended user

ooh hard one that but i'm sure you'll make up for it

i hope so, i'm not exactly the quite type.

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

bit of a moaner eh? excellent. Its best to be no holds barred

[suspended user]

suspended user

or gags is the only solution lol

dontav1 [sign in to see picture]

holdenmcgroin wrote:

One thing that once send my body in a delicious overdrive of fear (but feeling secure at the same time!) thrills was when a partner of mine randomly ran his hand up towards my throat as he was well... not making "love" to me lets just call it that lol but he didn't put his hand around my throat he sort of stopped where the curve between his thumb and finger would've lined up with the like "dimple" part in my collar bone/neck.... enough to make me feel out of control but not like he's about to actually strangle me.... it was amazing I'm not the most fetishy person out there but even that little out-of-the-blue movement had me pleasantly flustered.... Maybe tell your OH even to use sort of... suggestive movements like that.... So you may feel "in danger or out of control" but no where near real harm.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

dontav1 wrote:

holdenmcgroin wrote:

One thing that once send my body in a delicious overdrive of fear (but feeling secure at the same time!) thrills was when a partner of mine randomly ran his hand up towards my throat as he was well... not making "love" to me lets just call it that lol but he didn't put his hand around my throat he sort of stopped where the curve between his thumb and finger would've lined up with the like "dimple" part in my collar bone/neck.... enough to make me feel out of control but not like he's about to actually strangle me.... it was amazing I'm not the most fetishy person out there but even that little out-of-the-blue movement had me pleasantly flustered.... Maybe tell your OH even to use sort of... suggestive movements like that.... So you may feel "in danger or out of control" but no where near real harm.

My OH loves that, we discovered it by accident once.

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

dontav1 wrote:

holdenmcgroin wrote:

I love this! Tis a good idea. My fella said out of everything that turns me on, he's really suprised at me for getting turned on at this. I love it but he doesn't really like doing it, he'll do it now and then because he knows I like it but he also says he's scared of hurting me.

Everis [sign in to see picture]

Hi Holdenmcgroin,

I also belatedly discovered my sex drive (though much of it was coming off the pill). My hubby was also a bit shy to experiment (though I was just as shy and found it difficult at first to say to him that I would like to try different things).

I remember when I first brought up spanking and he was scared he would hurt me and wasn't that keen but now he quite happily spanks me any chance he gets. Building up gradually and making sure you communicate and hopefully he will find he really enjoys it too!

Good Luck

xx

justforfun [sign in to see picture]

I know EXACTLY what you mean ! I turned 40 this year and my sex drive has gone through the roof.

One night (during sex) I whispered in his ear that I fancied using something that would *buzz* (didn't come sraight out with the word vibrator) and two days later a Tracey cox bullet arrived through the door ! WOW. We've since started experimenting with very light bondage and lubes and I've FINALLY managed to pluck up the courage to wear a corset/basque for him...which was much appreciated despite my nerves about my post children figure.

I'm constantly thinking about sex and what else we can do/buy. I've even managed to persuade him to buy a cock ring which he balked at at first...haven't actually got round to using it yet..it's just gone into the box, saved for a time when he fancies experimenting....which I'm hoping will be soon.

I'm absolutely loving my 40s in a way I wouldn't have believed possible.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.