• Why am i like this??

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

hope all the advice helps and let us know how u get on!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

holdenmcgroin wrote:

I have recently become the horniest i've ever been, after years of having no sex drive what so ever i can't get enough now. I'm wanting to try everything from sex toys to fetish sex. It's getting embarrasing as i dont think my hubby knows quite what is going on. I turned 30 last year but feel like i could give most teenagers a run for their money now. Today all i could think about was my husband licking my clitoris and to be honest it got to the stage where by i couldn't function properly. Is there anyone who has experienced this as well??

lol.....welcome to my world!!!!

Iv gone through exactly the same thing..........im in my thrities as well........went through a patch previously where my sex drive was none existant then....bamn........hello!!!..........permament horn!!

I want it all the time.....become very experimental..........obsessed with sexy undies/toys etc........in fact i feel the sexiest iv felt in a long time......my oh isnt complaining thats for sure..........iv been with him over 10 years and you'd think that our sex life would be non existant.......far from it..............its better and kinkier than its ever been...........sex in my thirties has been amazing.......i think its this sexual peak they talk about that women seem to hit in that age group.......and well you and me are obviously riding the wave...so to speak....lol

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

holdenmcgroin wrote:

I have recently become the horniest i've ever been, after years of having no sex drive what so ever i can't get enough now. I'm wanting to try everything from sex toys to fetish sex. It's getting embarrasing as i dont think my hubby knows quite what is going on. I turned 30 last year but feel like i could give most teenagers a run for their money now. Today all i could think about was my husband licking my clitoris and to be honest it got to the stage where by i couldn't function properly. Is there anyone who has experienced this as well??

I'm the same, (i was 30 this year) i always enjoyed sex but i could take it or leave it, now i want to try everything and i have a higher sexdrive than my OH, some days i can't think about anyhing other than sex! x

yes well i am no different either.

Logging into LH every other hour doesnt help though!

holdenmcgroin [sign in to see picture]

It is deffinatly something that has come as a shock, i dont think he quite knows what to make of it all, he's very reserved with anything to do with sex and the different toys that are available, i just wish he would open his eyes and realise that they aren't a replacement to him. i'm glad that i'm not the only one to have gone through this though.

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

No you are not............i say embrace it........most men would love to have a woman like you!!...............it may take a bit of time for him to get used to the 'new you'..so to speak......some men can be a bit funny with the introduction of toys into the relationship......once he realises they are there to enhance and not replace....things should be fine!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

holdenmcgroin wrote:

It is deffinatly something that has come as a shock, i dont think he quite knows what to make of it all, he's very reserved with anything to do with sex and the different toys that are available, i just wish he would open his eyes and realise that they aren't a replacement to him. i'm glad that i'm not the only one to have gone through this though.

Try a toy to share. Excellent for demystifying toys.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Lots of good advice already so I'll just add another welcome!

Hope to see you around :)

Adx

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

holdenmcgroin wrote:

I was always horny but I hit 30 and can have sex at least 8 times a day... luckily the OH Is just as horny!! (haha)... we tend to keep going until I get swollen or we're actually too sore to do it more :)

have some days like that, wish there were more hours in the day sometimes

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I am sometimes like that, I find it easier to just go with what your hormones want, I'm sure your OH/Husband wont mind

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome to the forums.

I'm another woman who is in her 30's and I say go for it! My OH and I have more hormones flying about than your average teenager! You are not alone! x

God damn it, i've been kidding myself i' was still 29, if only i'd have admitted it sooner.

titania [sign in to see picture]

This isn't really very helpful but for what its worth I'd love to have this problem. When my OH and I met I was the one with the high sex drive and he wasn't that into it. Since we've had kids my sex drive has plummeted whereas his has increased. Grrr!

I hope you can get your hubby comes round and you have the opportunity to make the most of it. Some great suggestions on here. Also, perhaps you could try asking if he has any specific sexual fantasies and start with something that fits in with those?

i asked him several years ago and he didn't have an answer. :(

[suspended user]

suspended user

try updating your question perhaps he just waitng to be asked again

titania [sign in to see picture]

Ah, was hoping that wasn't the case. Unfortunately neither does mine, really not very helpful is it?!

[suspended user]

suspended user

well we had kids and stillwe were like rabbits but had to choose our moments now im a lot older its all go agagin so hang in there girls

titania wrote:

Ah, was hoping that wasn't the case. Unfortunately neither does mine, really not very helpful is it?!

Not at all, i wish he did as it's half the fun getting dressed up knowing whats in store.

[suspended user]

suspended user

what you getting dressed up as then just being curious

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.