• Respectfully declining (or "I love you darling, but I'm not sucking that")

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

He'd showered before he came over to my place, although it was a good 5 hours before we got to bed (we'd been out and then came home again), and we hadn't had sex yet.

You know though, now you've said that, it's made me wonder if maybe that's the way dicks taste when you leave them for a while lol! Most of the time, he showers before coming over and then we get right down to it as soon as he arrives. I dont think we've ever gone so long being in the same place and not having sex lol!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Awwwww this is one subject neither I or my OH seem to worry to much about tbh. Obviously we both have general good hygine but whereas my OHs last partner not going anywhere near his cock unless he had had a shower and scrubbed his fellow first, he was extreemly supprised that it didnt matter to me if he didnt.. Obviously he tastes a lil.... well not so clean at first but after a quick few sucks its just the same. As far as with me, i'd rather be clean but on hot days when ive been rushing round the house and got teribbly sweaty down there, my OH has come ver and STILL dived down there, even with me saying "oh I wouldnt".

All people are diff but if this is quite an unusual change in smell or taste, then i'd keep an eye on it or mention it to your OH...... just incase. I'm sure he would be greatfull hun. Xxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps it is just cock! I know Ad tastes differently depending on her cycle for example... Might just be a one off.

And way to experiment LH!

Loves huni wrote:

WandA wrote: Perhaps it is just cock! I know Ad tastes differently depending on her cycle for example... Might just be a one off. And way to experiment LH! well, what can i say.. i seemed to remember him just having a generally 'nice taste' but just had to check.. he seemed pretty shocked tbh lol x

Ad just had a go since I've recently gotten out the shower.

Just so all ladies know, random cock suckings are an absolute win.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I have a tapping system with WandA - if my mouth is full and something is too hard, rough, fast or anything else I'll tap him twice somewhere, he'll adjust the action and if he guessed what I meant right, no more tapping, if not then I'll keep tapping 'til either it's perfect, or he gives me chance to speak :P

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I have a tapping system with WandA - if my mouth is full and something is too hard, rough, fast or anything else I'll tap him twice somewhere, he'll adjust the action and if he guessed what I meant right, no more tapping, if not then I'll keep tapping 'til either it's perfect, or he gives me chance to speak :P

Adx

Apparently this isn't clear...I meant he can give me chance to speak and tell him to freshen up!

Adx

titania [sign in to see picture]

My OH showers every morning but if a BJ is on the cards in the evening he always takes himself off for a wash as hes concerned about it being unpleasant for me. I have smelt it a couple of times to check whether it would bother me and to be honest hes usually right about it needing a wash. I think it is normal for it to get a bit smelly after a while.

WandA wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

WandA wrote: Perhaps it is just cock! I know Ad tastes differently depending on her cycle for example... Might just be a one off. And way to experiment LH! well, what can i say.. i seemed to remember him just having a generally 'nice taste' but just had to check.. he seemed pretty shocked tbh lol x

Ad just had a go since I've recently gotten out the shower.

Just so all ladies know, random cock suckings are an absolute win.

I missed all of this conversation.

Gosh, tonight is not my night, I'm just not functioning at all!

I'm going to have another taste of cock now, just because it's nice when freshly showered!

Adx

spguy30 [sign in to see picture]

Manyeb its just me but i would never expect a bj with out showering or cleaning as would be self conscoius of any smell or poor hygine eww shower or clean everytime

She can tap without stoppinf the sucking.

We never actually planned the tapping system, it just sort of happened...

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

We never actually planned the tapping system, it just sort of happened...

Adx

As does much of the head...

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

DesignDude wrote:

i use feminine bits wash lol! Blokes shower gels and what-not is apparently not a good idea on your bits due to the ph being too high and killing the "friendly" bacteria etc! i figure it's not worth finding out if that's true lol!

Hmm, thats interesting. Anyone know of any "good" or "bad" shower gels for taste? I'm now kind of wondering if I can improve my lickability by changing :)

Peachy keen [sign in to see picture]

If it's a one off on bad taste/smell then it's probably a food.

For me, liqourice is a BIG no-no. You'd think with it being such a strong tasting thing, the taste would carry through - but no. Just makes it taste vile. Ah well...

Think I'll keep my liqourice eating for when I'm not seeing the OH for a while!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

i use feminine bits wash lol! Blokes shower gels and what-not is apparently not a good idea on your bits due to the ph being too high and killing the "friendly" bacteria etc! i figure it's not worth finding out if that's true lol!

Hmm, thats interesting. Anyone know of any "good" or "bad" shower gels for taste? I'm now kind of wondering if I can improve my lickability by changing :)

I think femfresh smells/tastes a bit weird but superdrug do their own version and that's much nicer and cheaper!

xxKPxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.