• Respectfully declining (or "I love you darling, but I'm not sucking that")

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Hello all!

I had an experience last night that I want to share and talk about. It was something unexpected to me and I wasn't quite sure how to handle it.

Before sex, I often give my boyfriend a blow job. I dont often get in the mood to just get up and give him a blow job, so I quite enjoy giving him short little ones just before sex. He climbs on top of me and brings his dick to my mouth, like mouth fucking but I'm in control. Usually, he tastes a bit "dicky", if you get what I mean. Like a dick should be. Or sometimes, if he's had a shower just before coming to my place, he wont taste of anything until I get to work.

However, last night, we went to do this, and he both tasted and smelt unpleasant. I dont know why, because he had had a shower a few hours before, so it wasnt like he was completely unclean. I decided to grin and bear it, giving him a blow job anyway, but I didn't enjoy it and I tried to make it more of a hand job. Normally these blow jobs are pretty short anyway, so it didnt last long.

The thing was, I wasn't sure how I was meant to say anything to him. Of course, if it had been a major issue, then of course I would have said something and not given him the blow job. The fact was though, I'd rather have not given him that blow job purely because of the way he smelt and tasted. I'm hoping its a one off thing. I know I'd probably end up developing a huge paranoia if my OH suddenly told me I tasted gross and needed to wash, so I didnt want to just out and say it to him!

Has anyone else had any similar experiences, and how have you gone about respectfully declining?

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Hmm maybe it was something he had eaten? Or maybe he had just had a quick wash and didn't quite was as well as usual? I think you are right i would be so upset if my OH said oh you smell or something but i also don't think i could have done it! I would have had to try to change position or something! I think if it's a one off, just try to forget it but if it happens again you will have to try to break it to him gently!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Me and Ad don't really have any qualms (isn't that a great word) about passing a baby wipe. It's unrealistic to expect bits to smell and taste of roses all the time. I see no problem in a gentle reminder if I'm not going to enjoy it.

Just ask him to have a freshen up because you love sucking cock and word it so he knows you still want to suck it 'cos you like it.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

In fact the other night I demanded that my man went to go and give his dick a wash before he came to bed. The only problem we had with that was that he acted like a little kid going to brush his teeth! Lol! Finally got him in the bathroom and watched over him to be sure he was doing it right! lol!

Haha!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Quoted:

"Use the soap. No! Not the hand soap!"

"Awww. But it's all the same soap!"

"I'm not washing my face in the morning with cock soap!"

"Bet you want to though.."

"Damn.. Your right.."

Cock soap not available in stores!

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Quoted:

"Use the soap. No! Not the hand soap!"

"Awww. But it's all the same soap!"

"I'm not washing my face in the morning with cock soap!"

"Bet you want to though.."

"Damn.. Your right.."

Cock soap not available in stores!

LMFAO!

i use feminine bits wash lol! Blokes shower gels and what-not is apparently not a good idea on your bits due to the ph being too high and killing the "friendly" bacteria etc! i figure it's not worth finding out if that's true lol!

i have a very sensitive sense of smell and taste so i'm always making sure i keep myself as clean as possible and won't let KP near me unless i've washed lol!

on the point of cock soap not existing, why doesn't if the ph thing is an issue? hmm.....

oh and the perfumes are an issue aswell or something....

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

You can get the female Vagiwash or whatever it's called. Dunno if there is something equivalent for men.

I wasn't actually making him wash the cock itself with the soap, but rather the pubic area..

get some shampoo on him and get some of that aussie conditioner too, it smells great lol!

just think how shiney and manageable he'd be

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Me and Ad don't really have any qualms (isn't that a great word) about passing a baby wipe. It's unrealistic to expect bits to smell and taste of roses all the time. I see no problem in a gentle reminder if I'm not going to enjoy it.

Just ask him to have a freshen up because you love sucking cock and word it so he knows you still want to suck it 'cos you like it.

This.

If need be, I'll ask him to use a baby wipe. We usually freshen up just before oral anyway even if we only showered a few hours before.

Adx

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

a couple of times if he's been walking around all day then come to mine i've said to him "babe you're not getting a blow job later unless you have a shower 'cos you're gonna be sweaty!" he doesn't mind at all so it's not an issue, i wish i could do the whole baby wipe thing, but i work in nurseries and the smell of a baby wipe is horrible to me because when i smell a baby wipe i instantly think of changing a nappy! not what you want in your head!!

VW x

spguy30 [sign in to see picture]

Vampyrewillow wrote:

a couple of times if he's been walking around all day then come to mine i've said to him "babe you're not getting a blow job later unless you have a shower 'cos you're gonna be sweaty!" he doesn't mind at all so it's not an issue, i wish i could do the whole baby wipe thing, but i work in nurseries and the smell of a baby wipe is horrible to me because when i smell a baby wipe i instantly think of changing a nappy! not what you want in your head!!

VW x

Always shower before hand best way hehe keeps me hapy cos i know im getting what i want plus i no she would be happy as all clean... (i say htis in pas tense as single now lol )

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

As long as he has had a shower that day, or the night before if it is morning then i'm fine with it!

Sometimes he's been stayin in mine for a couple of nights and hasn't bothered with a shower because we'd been in bed watching dvds all day, which i don't mind because it's not like he's smelly anywhere else, but if he has the cheek to ask for/mention/suggest a blow job on a day like that i tell him where to go!

VW x

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

Hello all!

I had an experience last night that I want to share and talk about. It was something unexpected to me and I wasn't quite sure how to handle it.

Before sex, I often give my boyfriend a blow job. I dont often get in the mood to just get up and give him a blow job, so I quite enjoy giving him short little ones just before sex. He climbs on top of me and brings his dick to my mouth, like mouth fucking but I'm in control. Usually, he tastes a bit "dicky", if you get what I mean. Like a dick should be. Or sometimes, if he's had a shower just before coming to my place, he wont taste of anything until I get to work.

However, last night, we went to do this, and he both tasted and smelt unpleasant. I dont know why, because he had had a shower a few hours before, so it wasnt like he was completely unclean. I decided to grin and bear it, giving him a blow job anyway, but I didn't enjoy it and I tried to make it more of a hand job. Normally these blow jobs are pretty short anyway, so it didnt last long.

The thing was, I wasn't sure how I was meant to say anything to him. Of course, if it had been a major issue, then of course I would have said something and not given him the blow job. The fact was though, I'd rather have not given him that blow job purely because of the way he smelt and tasted. I'm hoping its a one off thing. I know I'd probably end up developing a huge paranoia if my OH suddenly told me I tasted gross and needed to wash, so I didnt want to just out and say it to him!

Has anyone else had any similar experiences, and how have you gone about respectfully declining?

Ecksvie, please don't do anything in the bedroom with gritted teeth. It has a whiff of the 'lie back and think of England' about it.

Speaking of whiffs, these things happen. He may have exerted himself or not washed properly.

I think speaking up is best. This doesn't mean you point at his willy and start crying but a gentle 'I think it will be best to freshen up first' or whatever words work best. This is your mouth it's going into and if he wants a blowjob then he has to be concientious about cleanliness.

If a kind word, that's intended to improve your pleasure, makes him paranoid, than he isn't very mature. It's better to have a lover that is honest and helpful than someone who keeps silent. If a person found out that their partner wasn't enjoying something because they were worried about speaking up, I think this would be more upsetting than a quick little word about hygiene.

hideandseek [sign in to see picture]

Even if he only showered a few hours beforehand I'd expect him to have a quick wash before oral.

Keep it lighthearted and don't just keep quiet, best way to avoid in-bedroom situations is to bring them up beforehand. Something along the lines of 'Wash your willy!!!' keeps it lighthearted and they know what they're in for!!

I make sure to wash that particular area before bed, or shower then jump into bed. I won't let his mouth anywhere near otherwise!!

My sense of smell and taste is quite sensitive, I want to be turned on, not turned off. Likewise I don't want to be saying 'Umm, you taste like cheese and onion crisps' in the heat of the moment!

Bear1 [sign in to see picture]

Her body is treasure trove of deliciousness, from sweaty to clean! It's all about the sauce, if hers isn't up yet, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, honey, jelly will make it all taste better. Me, I love her as she is, tasty down to the last square inch I can get my tongue and lips all over.....

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I usually freshen up with a baby wipe before hand. The OH didnt used to but I just sat him down and we talked about it. Now we both use them.

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I assume its just incorrect hygiene not washing the area properly just tell him so because in the long term you dont want to be doing something that you dont like

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

if this happens again susggest a sexy shower...then try again

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately, a sexy shower is out of the question as we both live with our parents right now. :(

Normally, of course I wouldn't do anything with gritted teeth, as Tigerlilies said, and I would normally say something. This time, however, it just completely caught me off guard. He jumps on top of me for a blow job quite often (I've given him permission to do that whenever the mood takes him, as I enjoy doing it once we've started but I dont often get in the mood to initiate it) and there's never been any problems with taste or smell before. This time, however, I'd already started before I noticed the taste and smell.

I knew it wasnt going to last long so I just got on with it, but I did just wonder how I would bring it up if I needed to (I guessed it was a one off. I'll definitely say something if it happens again). He's much more sensible and mature than I am in that respect. It probably wouldnt bother him at all if I said anything, but I think there was an embarrassment for me wanting to say something because I'd be embarrassed if the roles had been reversed. I just didn't know what I was supposed to say, or what I will say if it happens again.

I wouldn't worry Ecks. We're aware cocks might taste or smell funny so he's unlikely to mind you saying.

I know I only really need a freshen up when I've had sex recently, could that be the cause?

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.