£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Could you cope with a partner that's arousing on a phenomenal scale?

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

I know exactly what you mean. To me those select few that are completely perfect would be too much for me to handle. I could see me getting extremely jealous, feel like she could do better than me and being far too clingy. The "goddesses" are best saved for fantasies only I say.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I couldn't find DD more arousing than I already do, noone else really comes close! Part of the attraction is way he looks but the majority is from loving him as whole person, the intimacy we share is far more arousing to me than anything else in the world. Even in a more *superficial* way...I find him incredibly arousing because I KNOW exactly how good he is in bed because we've had a lot of practice!

xxKPxx aka Pussy in Boots

Well he did 'turn' you. He must be good!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

KP- aka Pussy in Boots

This is an interesting concept but awkward if those boots are designed for hiking and are heavy- tried and tested, you don't fall over, well planted. It is extremely odd to be wearing hiking boots whilst receivng surprise oral in the kitchen;) For optimal retension of dignity and grace advise clean, lightweight footwear, ideally intended for such settings!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I couldn't find DD more arousing than I already do, noone else really comes close! Part of the attraction is way he looks but the majority is from loving him as whole person, the intimacy we share is far more arousing to me than anything else in the world. Even in a more *superficial* way...I find him incredibly arousing because I KNOW exactly how good he is in bed because we've had a lot of practice!

This is why relationships rule!

I could replace DD with WandA and you'd have taken the words from my mouth!

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.