• Could you cope with a partner that's arousing on a phenomenal scale?

Nameless [sign in to see picture]

I'd be curious to know if anyone can relate to this. No doubt everyone here frequently sees people that they find attractive and desirable. But once in a while, I'll see someone that seems to represent everything I find desirable in a woman on a monumental scale. I mean someone that's so 'perfect' in this respect, there might be a year or more before I see someone else that has quite the same impact. Not surprisingly, it's such a rare thing that I've rarely even spoken to one of the 'goddesses' in question, let alone had a relationship with one. But if a relationship took place, although in a way it would be fantastic, in reality I suspect it could be really difficult to be with someone that makes you aroused practically all the time. If it was mutual, the sex would be incredible but everything else could go seriously haywire!

Does anyone agree, and has anyone ever actually coped with being in a relationship with one of those ultra-rare people that drive you wild with desire and make you want to have sex all the time?

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I am currently in a relationship with someone I find incredibly sexy which is great, I am very horny a lot of the time which doesnt work well with life lol, I just get on with whatever I am doing and try not to think about it.

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

i think this is a tough question to ask on here though really! there are a lot of couples in the community and i think it would be quite harsh for anyone to turn around and say "yeah thank god my partner isn't too good looking..." lol! Obv noone will say that unless they are looking for a fight lol!

I consider myself to be very very lucky to be with my partner! Ever since we met I have always fancied the pants off her (literally)! I've known myself to find various people physically attractive one week only to find that i've changed my mind the next, with KP it has always been there and i'm glad !

maybe this is a question for the single folk to answer (or maybe the people you need to answer are to busy going at it to have the time to post?) lol!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

DesignDude wrote:

i think this is a tough question to ask on here though really! there are a lot of couples in the community and i think it would be quite harsh for anyone to turn around and say "yeah thank god my partner isn't too good looking..." lol! Obv noone will say that unless they are looking for a fight lol!

I consider myself to be very very lucky to be with my partner! Ever since we met I have always fancied the pants off her (literally)! I've known myself to find various people physically attractive one week only to find that i've changed my mind the next, with KP it has always been there and i'm glad !

maybe this is a question for the single folk to answer (or maybe the people you need to answer are to busy going at it to have the time to post?) lol!

Me thinks this is true. I think when you're with a partner you find incredibility attractive your tastes change slightly to suit them more, for example I've never really been bothered by eye colour but now I like the colour of Ad's more than any other... The whole sexiness reaffirms itself on to the component parts!

DesignDude wrote:

DD - thanks for you contribution and I take your point, which I didn't think of. But I would add that someone can feel they have the ideal partner and find them very desirable without necessarily preferring the thought of being with one of those incredibly arousing people that you only see very rarely. If it was a matter of settling down with someone, I think I'd have to opt for someone that causes a 'normal' level of desire from me, rather than be driven by pure lust in a situation where I can hardly think straight and I'm falling asleep and exhausted at work because I'm having sex half the night, every night! I probably don't have enough self-discipline to cope with a partner that has that effect. And it doesn't mean that I'd consider a 'normal' partner any less attractive.

Nameless wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

DD - thanks for you contribution and I take your point, which I didn't think of. But I would add that someone can feel they have the ideal partner and find them very desirable without necessarily preferring the thought of being with one of those incredibly arousing people that you only see very rarely. If it was a matter of settling down with someone, I think I'd have to opt for someone that causes a 'normal' level of desire from me, rather than be driven by pure lust in a situation where I can hardly think straight and I'm falling asleep and exhausted at work because I'm having sex half the night, every night! I probably don't have enough self-discipline to cope with a partner that has that effect. And it doesn't mean that I'd consider a 'normal' partner any less attractive.

ahh ok cool!

i don't seem to find that i have a clear rating system for how sexually attractive someone is and how beautiful they are! for me someone either is or isn't sexually attractive and i find them beautiful or not! i can find someone extremely beautiful but not sexually attractive!

i guess that makes me a bit different lol!

DesignDude wrote:

i don't seem to find that i have a clear rating system for how sexually attractive someone is and how beautiful they are! for me someone either is or isn't sexually attractive and i find them beautiful or not! i can find someone extremely beautiful but not sexually attractive!

I agree. Although I usually name it the 'sexy look' or 'cute look'. Ad is naturally quite cute looking unless she's naked, has certain expressions, dressed up in a certain way etc... Not many women are both in my opinion.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

I agree. Although I usually name it the 'sexy look' or 'cute look'. Ad is naturally quite cute looking unless she's naked, has certain expressions, dressed up in a certain way etc... Not many women are both in my opinion.

I agree with this, I find alot of 'pretty boys' and 'sexy' girls attractive but not sexually atractive.

I broadly agree with the above points. When I spoke about very occasionally seeing someone that had phenomenal appeal on a sexual level, this is likely to be largely determined by them having an ideal body type from my point of view, rather than them being exceptionally beautiful. It's more 'animal magnetism' than aesthetic! E.g. some guys are very turned on by women with huge breasts and so would find them very appealing sexually - but the same guys might also think a woman's figure with medium-sized breasts is more attractive. So that could be a factor in some being more inclined to settle down with a woman that doesn't necessarily cause them the maximim possible level of arousal. Like most people, I'd consider really loving someone the most important thing in the long term, and WandA makes a good point that someone that inspires this has an on-going influence on what you see as beautiful.

WandA wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

That's KP down to a T! Think Shrek's Puss In Boots lol!

DesignDude wrote:

WandA wrote:

That's KP down to a T! Think Shrek's Puss In Boots lol!

Explains the name KP then?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I must say, KP is one of those gorgeous girls who you could never get tired of having sex with I think!

lol damn right! i'm sure she'd appreciate you saying so too!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm I must say, I find WandA more attractive than I've ever found another man.

And I find people similar to him attractive in a lesser way as my "type" has been influenced by my attraction to him.

I also find WandA is almost permanently aroused when with me, so I'd hate to see what "phenomenal" would do to him.

Adx

[suspended user]

suspended user

who's phenomenal?

Alicia D'amore wrote:

And I find people similar to him attractive in a lesser way as my "type" has been influenced by my attraction to him.

I also find WandA is almost permanently aroused when with me, so I'd hate to see what "phenomenal" would do to him.

Adx

The constant priapisms are certainly a pain in the cock...

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

my type has been influenced by my partner, i never really thought anything of men with dreadlocks, but since meeting my partner who has dreadlocks i find men with dreads to be really attractive!

apart from celebrities etc i can't recall finding anyone blindingly attractive since i got together with my partner, because these people on the street aren't him. i have been with him for three years and genuinely can't think of one person in the street who has turned my head in an OMG way.

i've seen men with dreadlocks and appreciated the fact that they're slightly attractive but never in a WOW way

i don't know if i'm making much sense as i'm rather tired!

VW x

headsouth wrote:

I think that your partner is naturally much more than some perfect breasts or something. Physical attraction will often be the reason for getting with someone in the first place, but that person who looks so amazing, is also the same person who never puts the toothpaste back, who never makes the tea, who is always late... Looks should always drop down the ladder when your whole lives become inextricably linked, as they're really not that important in the long term when you live with someone.

Hence why your nan is probably still at it! (If she is alive of course)

Sorry if I offended HS. It was more a confirmation of what you said about certain things in the relationship becoming more important than looks. I'm used to the quite crass banter at times with you so once again apologies if I offended.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I must say, KP is one of those gorgeous girls who you could never get tired of having sex with I think!

Why AA are you trying to seduce me? You are?....tremendous...I'll bring the riding crop you bring the tassels

xxKPxx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

DesignDude wrote:

Awww!

I couldn't find DD more arousing than I already do, noone else really comes close! Part of the attraction is way he looks but the majority is from loving him as whole person, the intimacy we share is far more arousing to me than anything else in the world. Even in a more *superficial* way...I find him incredibly arousing because I KNOW exactly how good he is in bed because we've had a lot of practice!

xxKPxx aka Pussy in Boots

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.