• Are we all a little bit odd????

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

My OH thinks it's a bit weird but sometimes has a look at what i'm doing and gives his opinion, i've told a couple of friends that have boring sex lives and only have sex on special occasions, but they are not interesetd, i think it's a shame that people feel sex is a chore! I do think the OA makes me hornier, so if i've been on here during the day we are more likely to have sex! I think LH saved my sex life! We were stuck in a rut and now we will try pretty much anything!

hideandseek [sign in to see picture]

Probably a little weird!! I'm permanently accused of talking about sex too much :)

I'm young, I'm experimental and I have a fantastically experimental OH. It's difficult NOT to get hot under the collar sometimes. He knows I'm on here... I read my reviews out to him before I post so I guess he could follow my username to here.

I love my toys too, there's no such thing as too many and I have 18 and counting. That's after throwing a few out that I never used (cheap and nasty), I have a list of the ones I'd like over the next few months!

Dressing up, fetishware and lingerie... yes please. I'm fairly open with the sex conversations, most people blush and go quiet in person!!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

my OH loves the fact I am in his words "truly liberated" i am generally as open here as I am with friends and most certainly as open with my OH.

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

i have a tendancy to do this (especially when drunk) one of my best friends who i thought was pretty innocent and me had a very in depth vibrator conversation the other night at a bbq we had.. turns out we wee talking rather loudly about glass toys comming ownstairs and some other guests looked sa little startled my man told me the next day! oops! haha but i do tend to talk about sex and toys and all sorts loads, we were even talking about it at work the other day! (one of my collegues thought chicken fillets for your bra were actuall fillets of chicken! bless her!) x

Oh yeah, definitely when I'm drunk. Last night I had an early sesh as I'm working the double today and I was talking to my best friends sister about Love Honey and the joys of toys. I've even offered to buy her one she fancies and she's on board with the idea so it feels like a job well done to me as other friends I've tried to open up have plain out refused all manner of free toys from me.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

to be honest i think were just an army to push sex toys into the mainstream. iv had many discussions with friends and iv made them think twice about the whole thing which as muz said is a job well done.

i dont think were odd though just a beautiful bunch of slight nymphos who are happy to discuss our human natures.

xxxxxx

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

to be honest i think were just an army to push sex toys into the mainstream. iv had many discussions with friends and iv made them think twice about the whole thing which as muz said is a job well done.

i dont think were odd though just a beautiful bunch of slight nymphos who are happy to discuss our human natures.

xxxxxx

i love that........a beautiful bunch of slight nymphos.......................lol..well said!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

Oh yeah, definitely when I'm drunk. Last night I had an early sesh as I'm working the double today and I was talking to my best friends sister about Love Honey and the joys of toys. I've even offered to buy her one she fancies and she's on board with the idea so it feels like a job well done to me as other friends I've tried to open up have plain out refused all manner of free toys from me.

Wha hey Muz!

I much as I'm OK talking sex I do generally avoid mentioning the OA by name, there are some things I'd be uncomfortable revealing to them in the detail I do here.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I think its the idea of like stalkers on the internet finding your personal details etc that scare people. I dont see a problem if you dont give away any details to people you dont trust. I have never had any trouble.

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

i can't speak for you guys but i'm definitely a strange person and not just because i post on here

i've recently started revealing my desire to design sex toys to my friends and family and they all seem to take it quite well! i really don't get embarrassed by stuff like that anymore which is strange cos i'm still a pretty shy person with low self confidence generally speaking!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

DesignDude wrote:

i can't speak for you guys but i'm definitely a strange person and not just because i post on here

i've recently started revealing my desire to design sex toys to my friends and family and they all seem to take it quite well! i really don't get embarrassed by stuff like that anymore which is strange cos i'm still a pretty shy person with low self confidence generally speaking!

I havent told my family, just friends and the OH (obviously, I am glad they took it well)

titania [sign in to see picture]

I was talking to a friend earlier this week about how my mum was having the kids on Friday evening. She asked if we were going out for a meal and I said maybe but we'd have to get back early so we'd have plenty of time for a good session without the kids around. She looked a bit shocked and carried on as if I never said it. Guess I do feel a bit 'odd' then...

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

I havent told my family, just friends and the OH (obviously, I am glad they took it well)

yeah i would never reveal this side of things to anyone! this is the kind of thing they don't need to know about lol!

titania wrote:

I was talking to a friend earlier this week about how my mum was having the kids on Friday evening. She asked if we were going out for a meal and I said maybe but we'd have to get back early so we'd have plenty of time for a good session without the kids around. She looked a bit shocked and carried on as if I never said it. Guess I do feel a bit 'odd' then...

Hehe. Better than his mum!

[suspended user]

suspended user

i don't think i would have gone out just dial up some food and had a really good session

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

titania wrote:

I really can't believe that! that has shocked me!

of course you wanted to have a nice session as you had the house to yourselves!

i don't have kids but me and my partner both live with our parents (i'm 19 and hes 18) and i know whenever they're out a good session is all thats on our minds!

i am still a little in shock that your friend was so shocked at the idea that you wanted to have sex with your OH when you had time to yourselves....

i seem to be surrounded by people who are open about sex so that has surprised me!

VW x

headsouth wrote:

I would expect it was just probably a little unexpected. No matter how open minded you are, well, within reason, if you're working in an office and your colleague next to you mentions, whilst chatting about which Excel spreadsheet needs updating, that they like pissing on their husband's face, you'll probably still be a little shocked!

Context is key after all...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.