• Help....Get the MoJo back

SexiBum [sign in to see picture]

And as i can't quote each response - thanks to you all for support and help on this.

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the rest, Keep us updated

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Shopping spree on LH and buying lots and lots of toys

titania [sign in to see picture]

I agree with jackador. I've struggled with a fragile libido since having kids and regular visits to LH to browse the toys and forum definitely helps to kickstart and keep things ticking over. I don't necessarily need to be using all the toys, or even buying them (although I do!) as I find fantasising about using them can be enough to make the difference.

Stil, I know how frustrating it is when things don't respond the way they normally do, so I hope you get your mojo back soon.

Just one thing: Have you started taking any new medication recently? In the last few years I found my libido was totally killed by anti-depressants, beta-blockers and even one type of the pill (microgynon - it was actually listed as a side effect - how insane is that? perhaps it makes it more effective?!). Oh, and another type of the pill (femodene) made me absolutely rampant, which probably explains why I had such a high sex drive in my early twenties. All my boyfriends thought I was some sort of nympho. Unfortunately when I tried it again after having kids it gave me palpitations - much to the disappointment of my OH as it still made me rampant! Obviously won't have the same effect on everyone but perhaps worth a try if you are on the pill?

Just thought i would update this.

ITS BACK!!! Thank God!!!

Seriously i cant go without the mojo again for that amount of time. LOL.

Used a few of the tips from you guys so thank you.

My OH gave me a very nice massage, using a really good *slimey* oil and this lead from one thing to another, slowly caressing me where i needed to be touched. Kicked me back into touch.

Was just what i needed, now im searching LH for new additions to get my hands on and got all my naughty thoughts running round my head again. Feel like myself again!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations! Enjoy it while it's back and grasp it with both hands!

WandA wrote:

Congratulations! Enjoy it while it's back and grasp it with both hands!

Oh believe me - i am! He doesnt know whats hit him now!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Congrats to you SexiBum!

So it was a sexy massage that turned things around? I must add that to my list of things to do.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.