£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Your first bisexual experience

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Hehe - awww I feel all loved, special and sexy now

Don't worry about perviness - WandA is *wayyy* pervier - I mean really, he watches me get dressed, weirdo

Adxx

Only to make sure you're doing it properly, I already have to tie your laces.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I did have a 'girlfriend' when I was too young for it to mean much. Met at theatre camp, had some kissing-petting-touching fun, bet never got as far as we wanted because it was held in a convent dorm (yeah, very erotic! musty old Jesus' staring at you all night long) and there was much interrupting, and then we lived too far apart, so while we played at it being a relationship, all it was was writing letters (no texting, oh the humanity!) and meeting up now and then with a massive group (and again, staying in some dorm or hostel or mutual friend's house with like twenty others in the same room). Was my first sexual contact, although for ages I wasn't sure if it 'counted' for the actual sex stakes, since neither of us ever actually came from it, but there wasn't really much else required, but again if a boy poked you in the thatch, and you *did* come, that wouldn't count as "sex"... Still not sure exactly how much "sex" ther has to be with a chick for it to count in the technical sense, but as far as my standards go, I've never actually slept with a woman. Not because no one came, but just because it still felt like it was "heavy petting and fumbling" rather than "sex", which is hard to explain, but I guess that must be what it comes down to, your own feelings and intentions and what not (since there's no yardstick (*snigger*) to measure it by as far as I can see).

I fear my drunkenness may be making me ramble more than usual so will elave it there!

Ampeli [sign in to see picture]

Mrs A's last experience was a year ago, four hours in her friends apartment. Lingering 69's, scissoring and deep fingering. She smelled very distinctly of her friend when she came home, and judging by what she told me and our session that followed - well, I would say that that kind of girl-girl thing was sex in its purist form

I have thought about a one on one with another guy - as in going down on, but doubt it will happen. I like women too much. Often wonder why girl girl sex seems very natural - as if God intended it, but not perhaps the other way around??

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Ampeli wrote:

I have thought about a one on one with another guy - as in going down on, but doubt it will happen. I like women too much. Often wonder why girl girl sex seems very natural - as if God intended it, but not perhaps the other way around??

No God but more pure hard science.

It has been suggested many women's sexuality is more fluid than many men's because it serves as a useful bonding and relationship building tool, something useful to have if you are the child bearer and carer. It can also aide improving social standing if you 'get on well with' those higher up. Where as men are traditionally seen as more of 'the loner' type figure. I've read more on it but cannot remember where....

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

ive never had a same sex experience, though it would be something i want to do as with attraction to men it has to be the right person at the right time

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

I really want one!! And my fella wants me to have one too, and he wants to watch lol, I've kissed girls in the past but one was during spin the bottle, and one was when I suspect she spiked my drink while out so I don't remember much.

I'd love one while sober, leading to some naughtiness, with a curvy sexy brunette lady! Just need a willing participant who's local! :-( And who will be comfortable with Magic Hands wankin in the corner lol xx

*pounce* you know I'd be there in a heartbeat (and very little clothing!)

xxKPxx

Oooh might take you up on that! I always think if the time came I'd be way too nervous to do anythin!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I've never had sex with a girl but we have touched etc. I would like to try sex but I am with someone.

BB75 [sign in to see picture]

MM I'm married but given an opportunity where I found a woman attractive, I think I'd go for it. I wouldn't want hubby to be part of it though!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Well my first...i kissed a girl and i like it moment...was with my best mate at the time......no idea how it came about...it just did..........and yes...we did both like it.....and did it many times afater that.........my first full on experience with a girl was with another mate....*wow i had openminded friends back then*....lol

and yes i loved that too.....just felt so different and so naughty............i love women........we are damn fine sexy creatures!!!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Loves huni wrote:

i love women........we are damn fine sexy creatures!!!?

and heres where there should be a "like" button x

lol..........its gonna end up like Facebook 2 on here........

Ampeli [sign in to see picture]

Seems like I might have inadvertantly kindled a few friendships - well thers's my good deed for the day!

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

It was my 18th party (So not too long ago , lol !

A male friend brought his female friend along. We got along really well from the moment we met and she was very pleasing to the eye. I didn't get too drunk, as I wanted to remember it all the next day (The party I mean !) And as the evening progressed we seemed to click more and more. Spent a lot of dancing together and whilst having chats, found we had quite a lot in common.

At the end of the night, a few friends - including my male friend and her - came back to mine for a few drinks. She approached me in the kitchen as I had my back to her, pouring a drink and said "Thanks for allowing me to come along." I replied "That's ok. It's been nice to meet you." She then said "I wish I could have got you a present, but as I didn't know you , I didn't know what to get. Although I think I have an idea now." And with that, she began to caress my neck and run her fingers through my hair before turning me around and embracing me in the most tender kiss I have ever experianced . Well, you can imagine where it went from there ....

I am pleased to say , we began a relationship which was great and lasted almost 2 years. We had an amicable split and we are still good friends

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

BB75 wrote:

MM I'm married but given an opportunity where I found a woman attractive, I think I'd go for it. I wouldn't want hubby to be part of it though!

Thanks but I'm not sure what it wouldnt do it my relationship. I think my OH may think that hes not enough or whatever...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.