£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Nudist Intrigue

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Well that took the wind out of my sails, when you fart in clothes, the shit mist is contained inyour Levis & Calvins! Where DO you put your coins?

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Mucky Duck wrote:

Well that took the wind out of my sails, when you fart in clothes, the shit mist is contained inyour Levis & Calvins! Where DO you put your coins?

Shit mist- didn't used to work for Cuprinol by any chance did you??? Wonderful turn of phrase as per usual..... mist is fine but if someone ate a dodgy sausage to keep up te camping/barbe metaphors- then a towel on a bench beneath you might not be enough l suspect!!!

Do by all means keep the wind in your sails as yo progress effortlessely through 2009 !

Cheers TB

handyman [sign in to see picture]

Nudist colonies huh?
    Well I'd love to try but the last time I got naked in a public place was in the worst possible scenario....yeah after one certain piercing I got I just walked around Aber in the freezing rain to kinda ease the pain half naked...yep I know I'm crazy...
    Aside from that hell yeah I'd try as long as there are pools,beer,and my lil lady to keep me ontop I don't mind
    Who's with me????(aside from as long as they have my lil lady thats just out of the question ta :)

emma87 [sign in to see picture]

I've just read this whole thread and I'm a bit embarassed to admit to some of my experiences... I've been and done the nudist beach thing (in the Caribbean) and can tell anyone who's interested that it's not a sexual thing, more free and liberating, and I think erections would be frowned upon. HOWEVER one night, my then boyf and I slipped down to the beach and as we suspected it was absolutely deserted so we got it on on one of the deckchairs!

We went for a swim afterwards to wash off the sand etc and that was soooo much fun in the moonlight. I've been skinny dipping many times actually, with different groups of people. Definitely would recommend it!

I've also been to mixed-sex communal saunas in Russia, and you are completely naked for that too. Towels are considered a luxury still in some places! :)

And I've had mixed-sez communal showers too (again in Russia) and totally unerotic!

I wondered for a while why I am so comfortable naked - and I suddenly remembered that I used to go camping as a kid and one of the beaches there was nudist one! The only reservation I have is being naked in front of my family as I don't like them seeing my hair style *down there!*

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

I've never been to a nudist event out of doors, but I have been to nudist lunches. It all feels free and liberating as emma87 said, and not at all "sexy" as such.

One lesson I learnt very well:

Crumbs are entirely much more of a feature than you think when unclothed. Never eat a crusty roll at a nudist event! (ouch)

Please take note. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

I've never been to a nudist event out of doors, but I have been to nudist lunches. It all feels free and liberating as emma87 said, and not at all "sexy" as such.

One lesson I learnt very well:

Crumbs are entirely much more of a feature than you think when unclothed. Never eat a crusty roll at a nudist event! (ouch)

Please take note. :)

Or a digestive in bed for the same reason !!

TB

orgmeister [sign in to see picture]

one of my fantasies is to walk around in public bollock naked - well, as long as therres a few others there too!

orgmeister wrote:

one of my fantasies is to walk around in public bollock naked - well, as long as therres a few others there too!

Try getting yourself a set of painted on clothes then....and give it a whirl !!!

TB

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

i went to a nudist beach it made me feel pretty uncomfy im fine with anyone doing what they like doing but something about a naked man being so close and happy about it worries me a little .....

just kinda thankful its part of the law to keep your clothes on lol each to their own i guess xxxxx LKS

sexytime [sign in to see picture]

It's that time of the year where i'm looking to book my holiday for the summer, and thinks its about time i tried out this nudist beach malark. So does anyone know any 'normal' places to go abroad which do actually have some quiet nudist beaches. And by normal i just mean not a nudist resort.lol. xx

i did once come across a nuidst beach in spain - was with a mte on holiday and we were looking for somewhere to have a couple of pints in the sun. so we were both dressed!

but I saw an man in the buff being massaged with lotion by a young woman, and another middle aged man wanking off in full view of everyone! but we did get to see some hot girlz with their boobs and pussies out so it balances out!

tallboy247 - thanx for advice but a painted on costume might not disguise certain bits! Maybe easier for the girls...

spankme [sign in to see picture]

I live in the lake district and love hill walking. One day my walking partner (female and platonic) and i decided for a laugh that on our walk up the fell if we came across a tarn ( body of water which is larger than a pond but smaller than a lake) we would strip off naked to our walking boots and run around it. We did and we called it tarn bagging. It was a real thrill to feel the wind on our skin and it made our hearts beat faster with the possibility of getting caught. Not that we ever did althouth the fells are pretty busy. We timed it so that we could get to a tarn, strip off , run round without being seen and get dressed before the next lot of walkers behind us caught up with us. Though sometimes if we were coming down from a summit and we saw a tarn below us we would still bag it even though there were walkers above and behind us. They saw us but only at a distance and we could get redressed and be on our way before they arrived.(Blencathra springs to mind). Occasionally we would just come across one and we did'nt know where anyone was and we thought "oh F**k it lets just go for it ". We'd have a good laugh over a pint in the pub when we'd finished our walk .We bagged a dozen together , but she moved to France with her boyfriend and its not quite as much fun on my own, as my wife is that keen on hill walking

must have been v liberating spankme!

orgmeister wrote:

i did once come across a nuidst beach in spain - was with a mte on holiday and we were looking for somewhere to have a couple of pints in the sun. so we were both dressed!

but I saw an man in the buff being massaged with lotion by a young woman, and another middle aged man wanking off in full view of everyone! but we did get to see some hot girlz with their boobs and pussies out so it balances out!

tallboy247 - thanx for advice but a painted on costume might not disguise certain bits! Maybe easier for the girls...

Could disguise it as a bowl of fruit, and go for a still life touch !!!

TB

Aha - the old banana and pair of plums... interesting!

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

spankme crikey, I hope you had midge rpellant on!! I bet those nettles sting a bit if you catch a conker on them!!! oooffff!

ome like wading through the nettles in the nude would you believe !!

Tallboy- l tend to rise above it all myself!!

Roxy1990 [sign in to see picture]

I spend most of my life naked when i get in a tend to take pretty much everything off and get comfy maybe just in my shorts and a bra. We were born that way, why not enjoy it now!

Roxy1990 wrote:

I spend most of my life naked when i get in a tend to take pretty much everything off and get comfy maybe just in my shorts and a bra. We were born that way, why not enjoy it now!

Where do you live Roxy !!!

TB

spankme [sign in to see picture]

luckily for me no midges up here, they would drive me mad (and not in a nice way). Whereas getting stung with nettles can be quiet pleasurable if correctly administered. Emphasis on "Correctly"

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.