• The Perfect Vagina

luvly [sign in to see picture]

Sexele lol..no my clit is my jellybean

my vagina is my sugar puff

Purple..my peanut is my added extra over my butt..now that sounds gross, I've only ever seen 1 other person with a peanut...it'll go once i've lost weight., hubby say's he likes it and doesn't want it go to...(crazy man).

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

luvly wrote:

Sexele lol..no my clit is my jellybean

my vagina is my sugar puff

Purple..my peanut is my added extra over my butt..now that sounds gross, I've only ever seen 1 other person with a peanut...it'll go once i've lost weight., hubby say's he likes it and doesn't want it go to...(crazy man).

You really are a smörgåsbord of delights, I'm getting hungry reading your posts . I think I'd like to hear about your Orieo cookie & fondant fancies!

It's hard keeping track of you, so many profile pics.... You're like the scarlett pimernell, keep em guessing eh?!

Silverado, are we on about nice plump lips like a midgets tongue or flaps like naan breads?

I think it was the same show where women where undergoing anal bleaching. They were on their hands & knees, another lady painted this paste on their ass hole! It must have stung like a son of a bitch! The price of vanity!

PPB [sign in to see picture]

Mucky Duck wrote:

Silverado, are we on about nice plump lips like a midgets tongue or flaps like naan breads?

I think it was the same show where women where undergoing anal bleaching. They were on their hands & knees, another lady painted this paste on their ass hole! It must have stung like a son of a bitch! The price of vanity!

oooooohhhhhh sounds wickedly painful!

Roxy1990 [sign in to see picture]

I can quite honestly say openly that i like my lady parts the way they are. Ok i might not say that after ive given birth but to be honest im not bothered. I wont be having sergery thats for sure even if they do look a bit funny afterwards. I think mines quite pretty and my OH compared it to a flower before so if he likes it then why am i bothered?

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, out of everything on my body, my lady part is the least of my worries, me OH adores it, adores everything about it, and i think it looks pretty good actually, i used to hate it, but i quite like it now, but as long as the OH likes it, im ecstatic ^_^

x x x

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Glad to hear you are ecstatic and like it Morbidia.....

Tallboy

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

genital mutilation is just wrong ( and its suprising how often it happens in england)

personally my bits dont bother me too much and umless there was a serious problem ( eg a tear if i have kids) i wouldnt have surgery

Roxy1990 [sign in to see picture]

Here here redapple. Ive never thought about sergery before i always thought it was for WAG's and the super vain. I wouldnt even have botox never mind bits of my well bits cut off and then "designed" The only time i would have any kind of needles etc is if i do tear or have an epesiotomy.

I'm one of those people that says Ladies, love your bodies!

RuRu Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I love my vagina...is this wrong?

xxx

No RuRu, I love your Vagina too!

RuRu Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

LOL...why thank you, you are a very naughty boy Mucky!

I think vagina's are gorgeous!!

xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

It's really important to love what you've got, so well done Ruru!

bigal [sign in to see picture]

i love me wifes and would never want her to change it no mater what

[suspended user]

suspended user

that's cool al

bigal [sign in to see picture]

thanks imelda.just putting a guys view across

truther [sign in to see picture]

I really love well-developed labia minora. there may be nothing to it but in my experience girls, regardless of body type (skinny, voluptuous, whatever) who are blessed in this way tend to have bigger libidos/be more sexually aggressive and adventurous. maybe having something so obvious to play with down there gets their attention early? they seem to love to be eaten too, which is fab. in my book, they're just beautiful, and look really hot! anyhow, it would be a shame if a female mutilated her body to meet some expectation or perception of a so-called standard of "beauty".

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

yeah i saw this program a while back and it was kind of horrifying tbh!

i wish people would stop aiming to look like an ideal version of anything! people come in all shapes and sizes and everyone is beautiful in their own way!

I find the idea of a perfect vagina quite funny because in the magical world of my imagination the perfect vagina would be able to change into every different version that one could be! I find them all sexy regardless of long/short/uneven/fat/thin lips, clits and all other bits!

The only time i ever see them and cringe is when they look like they are being tortured lol

truther - "it would be a shame if a female mutilated her body to meet some expectation or perception of a so-called standard of "beauty" - Agreed

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

All vagina's are perfect in their own unique little way! :-) SG69 x

truther [sign in to see picture]

....and perfect everything else on this amazing hottie

http://imageupper.com/g/?galID=A030001010Y22206235511495&n=2

she's lovely too

http://cdn.content.amkingdom.com/exotics/02/090106/est004BMB_170469003.jpg

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.