£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Two toys at once?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Well the line is the liney bit, the bob is the weight. of course it's obvious to you that it's plumb as in plumbum as in lead.

Hmm, plumbum. Is that anything like gingering?

Aaaahhh. Pb makes sense now. I shall now remember the name!

Haven't seen one for years since I turned one into a wrecking crane for lego structures...

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I often use more than one toy. When I’m by myself a combination can be a glass dildo, a bullet/ figure vibe, and a butt plug. Or a vibrator such as a rabbit, a butt plug and a general body massager. With a sexual partner I’ve had some use a cock ring, nipple clamps, butt plug, and then there is still the chance for me to use a butt plug or anything else I wish at the same time. To add to the equation I was thinking of getting this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17634 but am currently undecided, I think it might open up the opportunity to be able to use more toys at the same time, though it is a little scary seeming. Though I also want to get the we-vibe as well.

So often when I’m using toys I can use at least 3 solo or with someone.

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I've used more than one toy at a time, but I have to be in the right mood for it. My OH has used a dildo, butt plug and bullet vibe on me simultaneously, and if you could nipple clamps I suppose thats four toys. It was amazing! x

BabyH [sign in to see picture]

We used 2 toys at once this weekend, and it was amazing. My OH used one vibe inside me and i used a bullet vibe on my clit.

It was so intense and the orgasm was amazing. I've found I just dont reach orgasm with "Silent Smoothie Vibrator" sp I shall be looking for something else soon, but the Tracey Cox Bullet is fantastic!

BullyBabe [sign in to see picture]

When I'm by myself I use three, A vibrating duo egg, butt and vagina which has seven programmes, but I only use program 3, my favorite, buz,buz,buz,buz,buz Buzzzzzzzzzzzz lol and a vibrating clit stim. When I'm with my OH the clit stim goes back in the toybox and I use his tongue.

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

There is no limit to the amount of toys and accessories you can use in conjunction with each other. I cant speak for the anal element as never tried it but if you can have a vibrator on your clit and one inside feels great. And nipple toys can be useful once your oh finishes breast feeding etc! There are many anal toys and after reading things in these forums and the reviews it seems like many people use those toys with others succesfully! You can get some toys that do 2 or 3 things at once which might free up a hand for nipple play etc? Or maybe your oh could hold onto 1 of the toys so you can concentrate on other things?

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

2 toys..twice the fun...what else can I say when I am home alone

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Kinda have vibrator inside a vagina masturbator for the added effect was great!

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

im buying my clone a willy tomorrow, FINALLY! so im gunna be one step closer to giving my OH what hes planned. xxx

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

weve used two toys at once, normally when he uses a toy on me i will hold one on my clit.

and if you count my OH as a toy ;-) ive used one on my clit while his been inside me.

Dxx

SnoWMan [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

im buying my clone a willy tomorrow, FINALLY! so im gunna be one step closer to giving my OH what hes planned. xxx

If you planning two toys .... have you seen this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8748 (Sportsheet Double Penetration Station) I bought one a while ago, but I haven't gotten round to reviewing it yet... but it is a very fun toy.

oooh that looks interesting! but i dont think my OH would be up for it haha. its not 2 toys thought i may add a clit vibater into the mix, my OH wants to use a clone of him in my pussy while the real him goes in my tush :). xxx

SnoWMan [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

oooh that looks interesting! but i dont think my OH would be up for it haha. its not 2 toys thought i may add a clit vibater into the mix, my OH wants to use a clone of him in my pussy while the real him goes in my tush :). xxx

Sounds like someones got a fun night planned...lol

i know! i cant wait! its just seeing my OH to do it! ahh so excited! xxx

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

i know! i cant wait! its just seeing my OH to do it! ahh so excited! xxx

oooh so your finally getting it.............you must let us know how u get on..............looks really interesting..........sure youll both have fun!!!

yep!!! im ordering it tomorrow so itll be here wendsday! so excited! ill let you know how it goes! xxx

Cherub [sign in to see picture]

toxycat wrote:

headsouth wrote:

toxycat wrote:

headsouth wrote:

I'm getting more keen on the idea of using my two holes at once.... Would require something like this though... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17425 And they're very pricey!

wow...that looks..well interesting.....have you tried stuff like that before?

Nope, never. Not a clue what it'd be like, and at the prices they cost, not about to try. This actually looks more interesting... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17424 But I think my interest is, as with most things like this, largely down to it looking like a really "rude" thing to do, not a specific desire for the feeling or scene it leads to at all.

ok........i seriously dont know which one is worse........surely that could do damage....or at least make you bleed.....i mean look at the shape of it....

That thing looks like it could really hurt. I may buy one!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

yikes...your brave!

god good luck with that . xxx

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

DrtyBoy wrote:

Has anyone used two toys at once?

Kinda have a fantasy that i use two dildos/vibrators on my OH at once, particularly starting off with a slow start using a vibrator (such as a rabbit) on her clit and going inside her, then moving to anal using another toy in that area to stimulate her that way.

Anyone try this before? Is this pleasurable? My OH loves using toys and we have started going down the anal route slowly over the last few years. I have the basic butt plug is that a good starting point>?

I'd love my OH to do that but he's not in to anal at all. i sometimes use my rabbit and a bullet (vagina and clit) And i'm thinking of getting a glass dildo to use too. x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.