• Using the bathroom in the night/morning not washing...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Tbh ILMM we generally like to shower/bath before oral or at the very least freshen up with a baby wipe so I don't think you're unrealistic at all. I think it would be excessive to never have sex without showering before hand, but making sure you're clean on a daily basis is pretty normal and if you have sex daily then you're clean for sex.

Adx

Nameless [sign in to see picture]

Much as I approve of a good standard of personal hygeine, I do differ a little to Ilovemyman, as I get very turned on by the thought of "kissing and licking any sweaty bits", as long as they are female!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Nameless wrote:

Much as I approve of a good standard of personal hygeine, I do differ a little to Ilovemyman, as I get very turned on by the thought of "kissing and licking any sweaty bits", as long as they are female!

Apparently that's fairly popular. Not my hing though.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

TrinityDvine wrote:

WandA Wicked made a note about this It used to be a practise in one of the more obscure Jewish sects but for the man to stay pure not the woman

I did look in to it a bit in part to show mummy not to believe everything she is told!

Snopes doesn't like it:

http://www.snopes.com/religion/sheet.asp

Apparently some Jewish people thought Christians done it!

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

I think it's pretty common sense to wash your hands after using the toilet. It's not exactly a chore! Just tell him, maybe in a jokey way but that depends on how he deals with insults. Also make a point of letting him know 'if it's full of s**t, he aint gettin' it!' . I personally would never expect someone to go near my ass if it wasn't clean! He's got to learn to be considerate! A douche is deffinately an idea if he likes regular anal play and it's no biggy to use a wipe in the bathroom.

As for the fact that he poo's during the night, I don't think he can be blamed for that. Everyone has their own rhythm. Also he might be someone who likes to be private about it and have some kind of phobia of people listening to him or knowing what he's doing? The only reason i'd say for him to see a doctor would be if there was a bit more to the story like bleeding, tummy aches, bad constipation or pooing more than normal etc. But from what i can tell from whats been written so far, he doesn't have a problem apart from the unconventional time he goes.

It might be an idea just to ask him gently and nicely if he knows why he poos in the night, just incase there is a medical factor that he is ashamed of or hiding?

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Definately needs a talking to!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.