£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Using the bathroom in the night/morning not washing...

MasterKazugami [sign in to see picture]

I have a bath every morning, dislike showers but that does not stop me from cleaning myself if I get dirty again.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

talking about douching and hygine is definatley the only way to really sort this.

looking at some nhs websites could be a good introduction http://www.washyourhandsofthem.com/home.aspx

do you use condoms? you can slip ( extra strong) ones over the fingers you use near his bum even if you feel a bit ick after he's cleaned. of course this isnt a substiution and you really do need to tackle the main problem.

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

I have to say i hate feeling dirty (not sexually!) after doing anything in the bathroom. Even a week i always give myself a clean in the sink so that if i am going to get oral my OH gets a clean suck. So to speak.

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Well as for whether its normal to go as soon as he wakes up - everyones bowel habits are different so its more whats normal for him. If he was always like that then Iwouldn't worry, if his habits have suddenly changed it might be worth him talking to his doctor. I have to run to the loo as soon as I get up, sometimes wake up because I need to go, and I'm usually backwards and forwards three times each morning in the space of an hour. But I do have crohns disease. And I do wash lol!

I would talk to him and say how you feel put off by it and i'm sure he'l soon do something about it. To not even wash his hands is disgusting.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

AmbitiousOutsider wrote:

I would always use a wet wipe or wash after, I thought this would be what most people did. The thought of bog roll still stuck to someones bum and all over my clean bed sheets! but then again I thought most people showered twice a day until I heard about people having one bath a week.

WHAT!!!!! One bath a week???? Yuck! I shower night and morning!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Ilovemyman wrote:

AmbitiousOutsider wrote:

I would always use a wet wipe or wash after, I thought this would be what most people did. The thought of bog roll still stuck to someones bum and all over my clean bed sheets! but then again I thought most people showered twice a day until I heard about people having one bath a week.

WHAT!!!!! One bath a week???? Yuck! I shower night and morning!

Ahhh the good old sunday night school bath!

funtastic [sign in to see picture]

I personally do not have and wouldn't even consider any kind of sex with my partner unless both of us has had a shower. If you need to go to the toilet then fair enough but don't come back to bed expecting some fun if you're not washed! Probably sounds like OCD but I'd rather have that than unclean privates!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

funtastic wrote:

I personally do not have and wouldn't even consider any kind of sex with my partner unless both of us has had a shower. If you need to go to the toilet then fair enough but don't come back to bed expecting some fun if you're not washed! Probably sounds like OCD but I'd rather have that than unclean privates!

Well how long is OK since a shower? Does it have to be straight after?

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

i don't really understand what is wrong with wiping your bum? if you wipe it properly you are clean aren't you? thats my opinion anyway?

not washing hands is horrible obviously because them hands are going inside you etc so you need them to be clean obviously!

and also me and boyfriend both have a bath every other day, and we don't get dirty =/ we don't do anything too strenuous during the day as he does I.T and i work with children so i'm not heavy lifting of breaking a sweat, but i don't have a problem sleeping with my boyfriend if he hasn't showered that day because i know he's going to have one later anyway.

obviously if i notice i need a bath on a day where i wasn't intending one i will still have a bath and if i'm going out etc, but i keep myself clean down there anyway so it's never a problem when it comes to sex.

VW x

UBM4 [sign in to see picture]

No sex unless you're both showered?

Bit of a passion killer is that isn't it.

UBM4 wrote:

Nah i just like it clean lol. It's funny though because both of us get really horny after a shower, it's like a trigger, shower = sex

I don't mind if we have a shower go out and then have sex when we get home, or have a shower at night and then have sex first thing in the morning.

UBM4 wrote:

I would feel like I was being decontaminated if I needed a shower before all sex...

headsouth wrote:

Haven't you seen the new LH dress up range? http://www.recessionmamas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/hazmat.jpg

Needs a hole it it surely?

My mum once got told by a Jewish lady that Jewish women are only allowed to have sex through a hole in a bedsheet to stay 'pure'... My mother is gullible. We also convinced her the Cadbury's gorilla was a real trained ape too...

Nameless [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure if all the responses reflect what is said in the original posts. If he's getting up in the night at, maybe, 2 or 3am and wanting sex an hour later, that's sex at 3 or 4 am. I can't imagine that many guys that are sleepy, but wanting sex, are liable to have a shower at that time, but I agree that he should wash his hands.

It must disrupt sleep if he regularly wants sleep in the middle of the night, so why not generally have sex straight after getting into bed, then the problem won't arise!

I'd find it a passion killer if I had a partner wanting me to have a shower immediately before sex. A good energetic session will result in plenty pf perspiration and bodily fluids, so surely a shower after sex - or in the morning if the sex is a t night - makes more sense unless you're compulsive about extreme cleanliness.

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Seems strange to me to demand pre-sex showering. What about spontaneity? Assuming that you clean yourself on a regular basis, how dirty can you be?

I'm strange i don't demand pre sex showering, it's just what we do

Ilovemyman wrote:

Fair enough - you have every right to. But I can't help being curious: if both of you found yourselves getting aroused at an unexpected time when you wouldn't normally have a shower, and it was clear that sex was bound to proceed, would you actually stop the kissing and petting in order to have a shower first? If so, you have a lot more self control than I have!

Nameless wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Fair enough - you have every right to. But I can't help being curious: if both of you found yourselves getting aroused at an unexpected time when you wouldn't normally have a shower, and it was clear that sex was bound to proceed, would you actually stop the kissing and petting in order to have a shower first? If so, you have a lot more self control than I have!

I think you may have read that wrong?

WandA wrote:

Nameless wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

I guess so, and I've re-read an earlier post in which Ilovemyman states that time can elapse between the shower and sex. As she has indicated that she has two a day (showers, that is), I'm sure that a high level of cleanliness is guaranteed!

Nameless wrote:

WandA wrote:

Nameless wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

I guess so, and I've re-read an earlier post in which Ilovemyman states that time can elapse between the shower and sex. As she has indicated that she has two a day (showers, that is), I'm sure that a high level of cleanliness is guaranteed!

haha that really made me laugh, i never thought of my self of having a high level of cleanliness before Just thought i would mention if it's just a quickie i don't mind as much but i don't want to be kissing and licking any sweaty bits lol Maybe i should just hide now

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.