• Using the bathroom in the night/morning not washing...

AmbitiousOutsider [sign in to see picture]

Sorry if this sounds really immature but...

My guy gets out of bed in the night to use the bathroom (not for a wee) and then gets in bed again. Now I have never known anyone who needs to get up in the night most nights for a poo the second they wake up, is this normal? . He then gets back into bed and it really puts me off doing anything sexual, if it was me doing it I would wash after, I don't think he washes his hands never mind his bum!

Should I say something or do you think it is just me?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

If it bothers you tell him.

If he has trouble going the toilet more than you would expect during the day too then perhaps he should see a doctor.

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

When you say wash, do you mean 'wipe his bum' or actually washing his arse with soap and water after a poo??

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

When you say wash, do you mean 'wipe his bum' or actually washing his arse with soap and water after a poo??

Have you not heard of bidets! So uncultured those Brits... :P

I mean wet-wipe or soap, I wouldn't mind so much but he likes to be touched there during sex, so when he goes to the bathroom, gets in bed, then an hour later wants sex all I can think of is poo and it isnt a turn on.

Hmm, do you keep wet-wipes next to the loo? - if so a friendly remeinder to use them wouldn't go amiss. :-)

Like a big sign that says "use after a **** " ?

lol, yeah perhaps if he REALLY doesn't get the message!

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

I think what she is saying is that he is expecting anal play after having a shit without giving himself a clean beforehand.

Well, he isn't going to magically change overnight - you have to tell him.

And he doesn't wash his hands.

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

Ugh- definitely say something, and like WandA says, get him to see a doctor! I'm sure that routine is not normal x

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

I get the issue with not washing his hands etc. and not wanting to play with his bum post toilet but if I got up in the night and needed the loo I'd be very unlikely to 'wash' or use a wet wipe unless it was absolutely necessary (I don't want to go into detail here).

I don't see why he'd need to see a doc either, if you're regular your regular, night or day. An adjustment of personal routinemight be in order perhaps, or if he's welded to the loo all day long then perhaps see a doc. Otherwise mention whats bothering you can cut him a little slack.

apologies for the typo's.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Oh god i couldn't stand that!!! My 6yr old doesn't need reminding to wash her hands after using the toilet, there's no excuse is just disgusting! As for washing his bum, i would just ask him to showre first, it would put me off too but my husband thinks i've got OCD anyway! x

Are you sure about that? All I see at work are signs telling me not only why I should wash my hands but HOW to wash my hands, and no, I don't work in a hospital.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

My mates missus does this and it puts him right off big time. I would definitely sit him down and have a word about how you feel. Surely he can see the sense in what you're saying! I'd have to get it off my chest if it were me. It's not good. Doesn't everyone have butt wipes with the loo roll nowadays? I even have some in my locker in work. SG x

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Just link him to this thread

Ilovemyman wrote:

Oh god i couldn't stand that!!! My 6yr old doesn't need reminding to wash her hands after using the toilet, there's no excuse is just disgusting! As for washing his bum, i would just ask him to showre first, it would put me off too but my husband thinks i've got OCD anyway! x

Thank god it is not just me. This is most days, its not just sometimes and I like to be clean before having sex, I wouldnt get back in bed and start coming onto my partner without washing my hands first I don't want them inside me.

MasterKazugami [sign in to see picture]

See, this is why I buy antisceptic wet wipes, I buy them for toilet related issues then wash my hands as I feel it is just generally much more better.

I would always use a wet wipe or wash after, I thought this would be what most people did. The thought of bog roll still stuck to someones bum and all over my clean bed sheets! but then again I thought most people showered twice a day until I heard about people having one bath a week.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.