• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Rude sounding words

    1279723631
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Doesn't bare thinking about! I'm still trying to think what Dick and Fanny's child could be called! I'm sure theres loads of options but my mind has gone blank! If they had twin boys they could be Tom and Harry but thats a bit of a cop out! Lol!

    1279724351
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Haha! Thats the version they don't tell you in school! Lol!

    1279726055
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Wickedgirl wrote:

    Red Riding hood wanted to visit Grandma so her mother told her to wear her little red cloak and take a basket of goodies but to be very careful of the BIG BAD WOLF because he would EAT HER ALL UP

    So Red Riding Hood skipped on her way She met the Farmer who warned her to be carefull of the BBW because he would EAT HER ALL UP Then she met the Woodcutter who warned her to be carefull of the BBW because he would EAT HER ALL UP.

    Doesn't that mean something else?

    1279727199
    Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 217
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2007

    wow they were strict, or were you little red?

    1279727469
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 272
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    im finding it really hard to think of any, maby im not as dirty minded as you all haha. xxx

    1279727794
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    littlepixi wrote:

    im finding it really hard to think of any, maby im not as dirty minded as you all haha. xxx

    Show me your littlepixi... Even that works!

    1279727931
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 272
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    WandA wrote:

    littlepixi wrote:

    im finding it really hard to think of any, maby im not as dirty minded as you all haha. xxx

    Show me your littlepixi... Even that works!

    haha!!! my exact point! haha. xxx

    1279729886
    Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 217
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2007

    WG, i can believe you were.....

    1279730683
    Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 217
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2007

    Bloody hell WG, why did you fall out with your mum?

    1279733861
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Wickedgirl wrote:

    Kinkyfish wrote:

    Bloody hell WG, why did you fall out with your mum?

    because she thought I ought to be a nice little girl and get married to a suitable man (of her choosing) and settle down near her because I am her only daughter

    Her first words were Hmm good to see you wearing a skirt why is your hair such a mess you ought to wear it up Then she started on settling down and having a family Far to late for that (not enough innards left) and I would make a lousy mother She has already got 23 grandchildren (21 of them girls)

    You should just lend one to make her happy... then call it Fanni.

    1279737977
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    My nick name in work is 'Frandango'..........even better..lol

    1279738267
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    toxycat wrote:

    My nick name in work is 'Frandango'..........even better..lol

    Show me your Frandango... Yep, that works too...

    1279738780
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    yep when they need my design talents in work.......its....'can you Frandango this please'

    1279741388
    mybadx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 162
    • Joined: 13 Aug 2008

    Folage (sp) but im sure you get what i mean.
    Was watching some program on discovery tonight about some guy that went to live in some desert bit in aus and he was using folage to cover from the rain, had me amused any way. But he was drinking his own wee which disturbed me a bit :S

    xx

    1279742603
    Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 217
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2007

    Wickedgirl wrote:

    Kinkyfish wrote:

    Bloody hell WG, why did you fall out with your mum?

    because she thought I ought to be a nice little girl and get married to a suitable man (of her choosing) and settle down near her because I am her only daughter

    Her first words were Hmm good to see you wearing a skirt why is your hair such a mess you ought to wear it up Then she started on settling down and having a family Far to late for that (not enough innards left) and I would make a lousy mother She has already got 23 grandchildren (21 of them girls)

    you have like 8 or 9 brothers and sisters right? was she not concerned about how youve been?

    1279747042
    AnalLover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 155
    • Joined: 16 Jul 2007

    One of my favourites is Shadaim (anyone who used to watch Coupling will know that one )

    Plus, in my first couple of weeks in my new job (6 months ago now) I spent the first few weeks writing an Erection Manual... endless giggles!

    1279810376
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 574
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    lol at Shadaim!

    [OfTopic]I've actually got series 1-3 of Couping on DVD sat on my desk at the moment...Watch out for the Melty Man[/OfTopic]

    1280002359
    AnalLover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 155
    • Joined: 16 Jul 2007

    Wickedgirl wrote:

    AnalLover wrote:

    One of my favourites is Shadaim (anyone who used to watch Coupling will know that one )

    Plus, in my first couple of weeks in my new job (6 months ago now) I spent the first few weeks writing an Erection Manual... endless giggles!

    As long as you don't have to stand on it

    Well, it is just over 50m high and will have men clambering all over it to get it erect!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.