£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Things to do before you die

    1279394460
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    O such a chirpy title!

    So any life ambitions you have sex related otherwise you plan to do before you die?

    I have a few:

    Learn the saxophone (not only so I can get a blowjob while playing and pretend I'm in early 90's porn with the sax in the background).

    Learn Spanish, I've tried, done the basics and then been completely headf**ked when listening to actual Spanish people. Speak way too fast.

    Travel to all the European spots on my mental map, I love Europe, it has so much to offer. I've already been to a few of the European heavyweight cities bit I also want to go to more obscure places like Tallinn. Special thanks to Easyjet, Whizzair and Ryanair for my current jaunts.

    On a related point, make more foreign friends. Foreign people are amazing and do crazy things like eat snails and yodel. I wish to know why and meet some more of these crazy foreigners.

    Read much more than I do, I'm lazy, I either rush books or head straight for a lovely internet breakdown of the plot or concept. It steals the romanticism. I want to actually bother to read great classics.

    On a sex related note I want to get myself some proper sex storage. I want a dungeon! Or failing that a wardrobe specifically for my depravity, it shall be called the 'wardrobe of depravity and debauchery'.

    As more of a dream than an ambition I also want to own the Daily Mail and turn it in to a gay loving soppy liberal pink headlined European loving title... purely to piss over middle England's pasta.

    More thinking in progress....

    1279395263
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Entirely do-able with £16,000,000... might be 14 mill...

    1279395492
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    mmm loads of things:

    Travel more.......want to visit more unusual places...loads of places in Europe i also want to visit as well so im with you WandA on that one. i also really want to go to Ibiza and do the whole clubbing thing before im too damn old to do it!!

    Have a honeymoon......still havent had our yet as we had a mini me at the time...*dreams 'someday'*

    Start my own business...something i keep threatening to do but never do........

    Own a house back up in Cheshire where i was born......its soooo lovely there yet so bloody expensive to buy anywhere........

    Get my arse finally to a festival..again its one of those things iv been wanting to do for years and have never got round to

    Have a glamour photoshoot done before im too old and ugly..lol......want something to look back on and say....'wow i once did look that good'...............im currently contemplating a woman in Cardiff doing it....www.simplypout.co.uk

    For me and oh to have a frivolous week..(i like that word).....in las Vegas....

    Sex wise........id love to take my OH to one of those Killing Kittens parties.......they look and sound crazy!!

    theres probably loads more things........i need to contemplate a bit more!!!

    1279395814
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    toxycat wrote:..

    Sex wise........id love to take my OH to one of those Killing Kittens parties.......they look and sound crazy!!

    ???

    1279396298
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    Killing Kittens sounds divine. I need to perfect my Eyes Wide Shut look though...

    1279397061
    telemachus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 314
    • Joined: 10 May 2010

    I like your Mail related wishes!

    1279397403
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    telemachus wrote:

    I like your Mail related wishes!

    Maybe we could buy it as a co-operative... That would be even better!

    Gay loving, soppy liberal commies!

    1279397844
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 696
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Cheryl Cole?

    1279398367
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Muz333 wrote:

    Cheryl Cole?

    Going by some of the ladies on your Top 5 list you'd probably say no!

    Lily Allen? Out of any 5 ladies in the world you chose a chav at number 1? Pffttt....

    1279399191
    Mark B [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2010

    Loads and loads of things but, winning the lottery followed by becoming omnipotent would be pretty cool.

    ~M

    1279399368
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 696
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    WandA wrote:

    Going by some of the ladies on your Top 5 list you'd probably say no!

    Lily Allen? Out of any 5 ladies in the world you chose a chav at number 1? Pffttt....

    Definitely! There's something about her that drives me wild. Plus with her bum bum song and generally attitude you can tell she'd be real dirty! Honest to god I couldn't love a human baby more than I love Lily Allen.

    1279399516
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    Tigerlilies wrote:

    Killing Kittens sounds divine. I need to perfect my Eyes Wide Shut look though...

    lol tell me about it.........for WandA.......the website is here..http://www.killingkittens.com/

    Just something iv always wanted to experience.........amazingly hot and like minded couples and singles in exotic venues......oh hell yeah!!!

    @Dunca1358..........im a graphic designer so would like to start up my own design business...done a bit of freelance.....but the market is sooo competative.....need to find a niche really

    1279400106
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    headsouth wrote:

    I'd recommend against using this cock ring to help you as per my review... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14063&reviewid=25539#customer_reviews

    Catholics wouldn't be into such things anyway.

    Muz333 wrote:

    Definitely! There's something about her that drives me wild. Plus with her bum bum song and generally attitude you can tell she'd be real dirty! Honest to god I couldn't love a human baby more than I love Lily Allen.

    I just can't enjoy that mockney accent, same reason I think Jamie Ollie is a knob too. I did go to a burlesque show with a girl who came out quite chavvy and was flipping the fingers up and chewing etc and that was quite cool, was original. Bit too chavvy for me... I like the posh birds anyway!

    toxycat wrote:

    lol tell me about it.........for WandA.......the website is here..http://www.killingkittens.com/

    I Googled and it was revealed. I thought it was part of an internet meme! Silly title if you ask me, but you didn't, so I won't say it.

    1279400661
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 696
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    WandA wrote:

    Bit too chavvy for me... I like the posh birds anyway!

    What about the Polish and eastern european burds(that's my Scottish pronunciation btw, not a mistype) as their accents are really hot. A blonde one was my lab partner for physics in first year uni and physiology last year and she was undoubtedly sexy, her friend as well.

    1279400878
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Muz333 wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    Bit too chavvy for me... I like the posh birds anyway!

    What about the Polish and eastern european burds(that's my Scottish pronunciation btw, not a mistype) as their accents are really hot. A blonde one was my lab partner for physics in first year uni and physiology last year and she was undoubtedly sexy, her friend as well.

    Nah, they wiped out their royals years ago!

    In my experience EE ladies have often came across as rather stern. I don't think I noticed one person smiling in the whole of Romania when I was there. As I associate this image I don't find it particularly attractive.

    1279401783
    telemachus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 314
    • Joined: 10 May 2010

    WandA wrote:

    telemachus wrote:

    I like your Mail related wishes!

    Maybe we could buy it as a co-operative... That would be even better!

    Gay loving, soppy liberal commies!

    I suspect that this is how my father in law describes me to other people....

    1279402104
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    telemachus wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    telemachus wrote:

    I like your Mail related wishes!

    Maybe we could buy it as a co-operative... That would be even better!

    Gay loving, soppy liberal commies!

    I suspect that this is how my father in law describes me to other people....

    Haha.

    Just don't mention you and HS are members here and talk to real life 'omo-sex-u-ils and have even been known to buy, whisper it, 'stuff' off here!

    1279402617
    WakkaWakka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 29 May 2008

    Always wanted to streak down Oxford Street.

    One day...one day...

    1279402813
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 696
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    WandA wrote:

    Nah, they wiped out their royals years ago!

    In my experience EE ladies have often came across as rather stern. I don't think I noticed one person smiling in the whole of Romania when I was there. As I associate this image I don't find it particularly attractive.

    I hate royals anyway but I was meaning Slovakia etc and the ones I've met have all emanated joy. Although I did enjoy the Bulgarians but I think of them as more exotic with the tanned colour of skin.

    1279403084
    Doug [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2010

    Skydive, Bungy jump, base jump (preferbly off the Sandstone pillers in Utah, Wingsuit fly, basicaly all the things that will be the last thing you do before you die :P

    Oh and meet teh queen

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.