99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. icky sticky semen

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

i just realised this sounds like i am toycar69's wife!

well i'm not haha i was talking about my boyfriend

and i just realised most of the time i let him finish outside but if it's a particulary steamy session i dont like him pulling out to finish as it seems very unpersonnel

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Columbus wrote:

She swallows too then does she?

ROFL, yah right!

Unfortunately she won't do oral. The most I've managed from her in that department is a few kisses on the shaft! I may add that I happily do it for her as regularly as I'm allowed. Thats a completely other story for another thread and another day!

Jimbi, I'd happily come "outside" if that were on offer, but the only thing on the menu is inside in a condom.

AdnaW: Yeah sort of. She's very particular about "not disturbing the natural balance" of things in the downstairs department, so will only wash the carefully with water, no shower gel etc.

Columbus (part 2) I like the idea of apealing to her emotional side, and how intimate it feels. Don't think we'd save much money if we lose the condoms though, twice a week is a good week!

As for the knickers and a pantyliner, that her normal practice if we don't use a condom. Mind you, she prefers to sleep with knickers and a nightie anyway, even when it's as warm as it's been recently.

Thank you all for posting, some of these have made me LOL here, as well as some useful insights.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I hope you stick around toycar and broaden both yours and your wife's horizons!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

lol, yes thats the plan!

My horizons are certainly broader than hers at the moment. I'm very sex minded, but if Wifey is the same she hides it very well.

Maybe my next question should be: How you get get someone to WANT to be sexier / be more adventurous ? lol

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Would you tell her you've come across this site and forum and suggest she join or take a look? I suppose it could be awkard now you've posted about her though! lol

The reason I suggest it is that I joined the forum in December and since speaking to people on here and seeing the wide range of things "normal" people do/don't do it's made me consider things I previously hadn't. In part that's also the partner I have now and feeling I can suggest things, but coming on here has been a big part of it. So, swallowing his cum (I just have to forget about the millions of little sperms swimming around in there lol), trying anal sex, thinking about bondage and sub/dom stuff more recently, him exploring my g-spot and me squirting (although I didn't feel I'd orgasmed from it) and we're going to Erotica Ball in November too Even discussing going on top on here has made me feel more confident about doing it. It's a great site and she might enjoy it....

And if you've got a fairly new born baby I reckon twice a week ain't bad!

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

lol, yes thats the plan!

My horizons are certainly broader than hers at the moment. I'm very sex minded, but if Wifey is the same she hides it very well.

Maybe my next question should be: How you get get someone to WANT to be sexier / be more adventurous ? lol

I don't have children, but I know women sometimes feel unsexy after they've had a child. Either their body's changed physically or they feel different about it mentally or they feel they're a "mum" now and that's who they are so they can't be "sexy" anymore. she might just feel knackered all the time!

How were things before the baby?? It might be worth talking to her about things in general about your lives now you've had the baby and then lead into how she feels about her self now and your sex life. Rather than focusing on a single issue, like not using condom s?

bigal [sign in to see picture]

my wife dont mind it inside her pussy,,but she hates it on her body for some strange reason and wont have it in her mouth either

cala [sign in to see picture]

i dont mind it inside my pussy as long as its not on my face.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

cala wrote:

i dont mind it inside my pussy as long as its not on my face.

I thought long and hard trying to think of a joke about towels and owls... I give up, anyway, welcome to the forum!

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

I'd second AdnaW's recommendation that she uses panty-liners.

I used to be bothered by the feeling of it trickling out - it doesn't bother me now but when it did panty-liners helped

CCW x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.