• icky sticky semen

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

my wife and I seem to generally double up on contraception, which I think is a little odd.

Wifey takes the pill daily (ie no week off a month) to deal with endometriosis, and we also generally use condoms. Now I would prefer not to use them given the choice, but Wifey doesn't like the feeling of my deposit in her, lol. She says it trickles out for hours and feels horrible.

I was just wondering if this aversion to man juice is unusual? Do the ladies not like it, or do they find a way of coping with it?

headsouth, what do you mean by change of diet? Are you suggesting something to make it thicker or runnier, lol?

Shower after sex sounds good, but the only opportunity we have with our 9 month old baby is as we go to bed at night.

I wasn't really expecting advice, I was more interested in whether other ladies find man juice in their bits distasteful!

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

It's just all down to personal preference really. My other half rarely allows me to ejaculate on her face as she doesn't enjoy the feeling of it and it's just one of those little niggles we have to live with. You could try making deals with her that you'll give her a massage, oral, a nice meal or some such thing if she lets you finish inside her.

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

Is it possible you wife is allergic to semen? Because it sounds like she might be. I know, when I first read about this couldn't believe it myself but since anyone can become allergic to anything, it's worth mentioning:

http://sexualhealth.e-healthsource.com/?p=news1&id=536053

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/health/2009/11/05/2009-11-05_allergic_to_sperm_its_more_common_for_women_than_you_might_imagine.html

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Is it actually the semen that's the problem though? I know what she means - once I start walking around after sex, I feel like I've went myself after 10 minutes because of all the juice seeping back out again, but it happens even when my OH doesn't come, so I think it's more my own juice that's the blame. Might it be the case with your wife? If it's purely the fact that it seeps out afterwards, rather than the actual cum itself that she has the problem with, then it might be worth having an experiment.

Still, if not, would having sex without the condom then stopping before you come, or finishing off outside her, be an option, since she's on the pill anyway?

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a fan. If semen wasn't in the sex equation I could live with that. I used to have the seeping thing with my ex and it's not great, but I'd go to the loo after and shower etc. The person I am with now doesn't physically ejaculate much so I can't actually feel it so it isn't a problem really. But I still wouldn't care if I never saw semen again. Really doesn't float my boat. - so no she's not alone. That being said, I don't insist on condoms being used or the like (in a stable relationship I should add!) so it does sound like it's something she feels strongly about and which you might just need to accept.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

It doesn't bother me at all, if i'm going out after i jump in the shower but most of the time i just go to the loo and most of it comes out then, as for change in diet you can change the taste and quantity by for example drinking fruit juice. x

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

I know what she means, with the semen coming back out of the vagina after sex, but I think it's more intimate and personally, I like it. But, saying that, I do go in the shower immediately after, just because I'm very hygenic, and I like to shower after sex., to get rid of both his and my bodily fluids. I don't really think it's disgusting or anything though, and I wouldn't say your situation was unusual x

thanks again guys!

Muzz, good idea about bargaining, though I think I'm out of chips. She gets her meals cooked every day by me and all the oral she wants as a matter of course, lol!

2Wicked, no I don't think an allergy, she just finds it "yucky". Of course she was happy to put up with it when she wanted to have a baby! Is it wrong to me to think that this is a double standard?

Ecksvie, yes I think its not just my juices, but hers too. She finds it a bit worse when mine is added, so maybe my juice is more copious or runnier than your OH lol! I've mentioned finishing outside, but guess what? Thats "yucky" too!

Columbus, it sounds like you are cut from the same cloth as my Wifey!

Jimbi [sign in to see picture]

As the old saying goes "What goes up must come down." This is always the case with ejaculating into the vagina. So, it can be an inconvenience to be dripping into your panties (if you're the lady of course) while you are doing stuff all day, or even just want to feel fresh through the night. As you have a young child and you only get a chance at night you will have to cope by doing what's easiest. Things get easier as you begin to find you can enjoy lovemaking at other times/places again. If my wife is going to be busy out and about then I normally cum outside on her back, tummy, face or anywhere else I might aim hehe. Obviously sperm, and her own juices will probably mean that she won't feel very fresh as the hours go by (especially in warmer weather.) I'm not surprised women can find it a bit messy at times. Women have to put up with much more than us blokes, so if the missus wants you to ejaculate outside I'd advise you to comply. I'm sure she just wants to feel fresh. I hope that helps!

Enjoy youselves and good luck!

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

Muzz, good idea about bargaining, though I think I'm out of chips. She gets her meals cooked every day by me and all the oral she wants as a matter of course, lol!

Ah, your spoiling her! Ask her to spoil you ever now and then in return. :)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Try talking to her, explain it feels much better and much more intimate for you if you ejaculate inside her. You understand she has a personal preference but you would like sometimes if she let your personal preference take precedence over hers sometimes.

As people have suggested there are always showers, not a huge thing to ask to increase your pleasure in the relationship and there is always the possibly of you ejaculating before sex to reduce the 'load'. Relationships are about compromise.

Good luck.

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

thanks again guys!

2Wicked, no I don't think an allergy, she just finds it "yucky". Of course she was happy to put up with it when she wanted to have a baby! Is it wrong to me to think that this is a double standard?

Ecksvie, yes I think its not just my juices, but hers too. She finds it a bit worse when mine is added, so maybe my juice is more copious or runnier than your OH lol! I've mentioned finishing outside, but guess what? Thats "yucky" too!

I see. I mentioned allergy because I thought she experienced some skin irritation ("She says it trickles out for hours and feels horrible").

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

If it's before sleepy-time, it could be just that it's a lot less comfortable lying in a wet patch all night. I love the feeling of it trickling out and soaking my panties, but in the evening, I'd prefer if there's a chance for me to go clean up before sleep, otherwise I'll be up a few hours later when I roll back into a cold puddle.

If showering that late isn't an option - and if it's late and you're all glowy and tired, you probably want to just snuggle up instead of running off and showering and getting the hairdryer out and all the other bumf - then one trick I've used is getting a pair of thick cotton panties, slipping them on before dozing off, and that way when you wake in the night, you can just slip them off and back into a dry, warm bed with no chilly spots.

One thing that might be worth thinkiong about is if she doesn't like it because it can feel similar to wetting yourself. Especially after having a baby, and relatively recently, she's probably still worried about how her kegel muscles are doing: even if she's not suffering any reduced bladder control, it's something that sticks in your mind and you can be hyper-aware of every little trickley sensation. Chances are, that slight paranoia about "am I going to wet myself?" is triggered every time your man-goo starts its break for freedom, which will jerk her awake to check that she doesn't need to pee, and make it really hard for her to get comfortable and drift off. That would also tie in with her being "happy to put up with it when she wanted to have a baby", since the worry it'd trigger wasn't there. If that is the case, then it might just be tough luck and wait it out until she gets comfortable with her own body again, although things like Ben Wa balls might help her to tone any muscles that aren't as tight as they used to be, as well as let her see exactly how much control she does still have and get a grip on the worries. Worth a think at least.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Is she particularly "clean" in all areas?

I used to have OCD and am still a bit funny about certain things so I can see why a woman may find that unpleasant. However as has been mentioned it can be quite a kinky reminder of good sex and maybe you could talk to her about that side of things?

You could suggest her having a shower then wearing tight knickers and a pantyliner after sex - that way she shouldn't feel anything trickling as it's the entrance to the vagina that's the most sensitive.

I usually wear knickers to sleep in if we've had sex just before bed.

Adx

toycar69 wrote:

thanks again guys!

She swallows too then does she?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Columbus wrote:

She swallows too then does she?

To avoid mess I presume?

Well, it's not a regular occurence but it has been known!

What I would say, is that if you do want to persuade her to try this, personally, I wouldn't come at it (so to speak) from the bribery angle! As some people have said above, they like it because of the intimacy. I would talk to her and say that you liked it when you were trying for a baby and not using condoms partly because it physically feels better but also play up the fact that you liked the closeness and intimacy you shared then. Make her feel that it's an act of love and not just that you want to shoot your load up her. As I said, I could live without every seeing semen again - it holds zero interest for me. However, given that it is in the equation I allow my partner to cum inside me from the shared intimacy and trust aspect as much as anything physical. I think you need to make it about making love, you know? Talk to her about it in those terms. But ultimately if she's still not keen then thems the breaks!

And you could always say with the money you save on condoms you could do something nice together, like an evening out, once you've saved some up over six months or something!! Depends how often you do it I suppose. If you're like us and it can be several times a day then you'll be quids-in in no time!

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

my wife and I seem to generally double up on contraception, which I think is a little odd.

Wifey takes the pill daily (ie no week off a month) to deal with endometriosis, and we also generally use condoms. Now I would prefer not to use them given the choice, but Wifey doesn't like the feeling of my deposit in her, lol. She says it trickles out for hours and feels horrible.

I was just wondering if this aversion to man juice is unusual? Do the ladies not like it, or do they find a way of coping with it?

i hate it! if we are going out or to sleep i prefer he uses a condom but if it is the middle of the day, and its inly us in the house and theres a few hours to spare i will let him come inside me as it really makes me feel an emotional connection to him

VW x

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.