99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Best and Worst

Doug [sign in to see picture]

ok so here is an intresting idea, what is the best and worst thing about your relationship, or lack thereof?

for me Best: Making an LDR work, Worst: Being thousands of miles away and not able to feel her skin

tronic [sign in to see picture]

Ok seeing as I'm still awake:

Best: Real commitment and deep emotional connection and love for each other

Worst: Absolute 10 car pile up of a crash and burn of a sex life over the last few years.! frustrating!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Best: DD is (as the legendary barry white said) "my, first, my last, my everything" ... he makes my life infinitely better just by being in it.

Worst: I don't really think there are any negatives really. I guess how much it hurts when he is suffering emotionally or physically, It makes me so sad when he's not healthy or happy but then I wouldn't change that because it's just part of loving someone so much.

xxKPxx

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Best: We're perfect for each other.

Worst: We're a little too perfect and it makes me panic that we'll be together for the rest of our life's, which isn't really a bad thing.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I like this thread.

Best: The friend for life who can satisfy almost any of my needs.

Worst: One of us will probably die before the other.... (Plans to go postal in 2080).

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I'm just "the" am I? :P

Best: He makes me infinitely happier, stronger, healthier, more confident, the best I can be. He is my everything and my life is so much more enjoyable and satisfying with him in it.

Worst: Some day he will leave me or I will leave him (physically/mentally) - he's dying first but I'm getting alzheimer's.

Adx

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

Best: theres always someone to talk to when you've had a crap day, theres a connection and an understanding, nobody else gets me like him

worst: i miss him loads when hes not around and sit there like a saddo wondering whgat hes upto?

VW x

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

If I'd have written a list of everything I wanted in the perfect man for me before I met him I'd have come so far short, but:

Best: He makes me feel so happy, important and loved

Worst: I feel I don't deserve him; but I'm trying hard to be the best wife I can be.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

lack of relationship gets to me sometimes as over the past few years ive found i want someone to cuddle and have emotional aspect of it.

but its a double edge sword cause i dont really know how to do the "girlfriend thing" and how the dynamics of a proper relationship works :S

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

ok....here goes:-

Best - He's my other half,not just as my partner but were so much alike and want the same things. he makes me smile and feel like a lil girl and all coy, infact me makes me feel like a woman and a damn sexy one at that.

Worst - My insecurities from the past make me worry that he'll leave me but thats my insecurities I guess.

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Best - we are two equal halfs of a whole and he loves me no matter what I look like even when I dont. Over the years he has managed to corrupt my mind in the most fun of ways.

Worst - I worry about his diet, his job involves carrying large quantities of cash and has been attacked once before and his ex who he was engaged to but she dumped him, I would hope he would tell her to go jump but she was his first love and that scares me.

mac8391 [sign in to see picture]

Best- Deffinatly have to say we're a great match

Worst- Not being able to make fart jokes lol

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

Awwh guys, this is such a lovely thread!

Best- the fact that i've got my best friend, boyfriend and love of my life all in one, and I don't have to wear make up, or nice clothes, or have my hair done to make him happy.

Worst- the fact that he supports my football team's enemy. Yuk!

x

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

The best things about Mr T and our relationship: I enjoy the comforting familiarity that comes with being someone for a decade. I like that I can be who I really am with him - it's alright for me to be scathing about PDA's, that compliments and attention make me self conscious, I can rant on about feminism/the right wing/Veronica Mars on my soap box without annoying him.

The worst? The imbalance between us in terms of my need to take charge and the emotions that result from that. And he always puts all the duvet on my side at night and then pretends that I stole it.

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

telemachus wrote:

The best things about Mr T and our relationship: I enjoy the comforting familiarity that comes with being someone for a decade. I like that I can be who I really am with him - it's alright for me to be scathing about PDA's, that compliments and attention make me self conscious, I can rant on about feminism/the right wing/Veronica Mars on my soap box without annoying him.

The worst? The imbalance between us in terms of my need to take charge and the emotions that result from that. And he always puts all the duvet on my side at night and then pretends that I stole it.

ha ha ha! Glad it's not just me that suffers this...

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Women:

Duvet stealers!

WandA wrote:

Women:

Duvet stealers!

*Coughs*

You always rob the duvet - Mr. I'll curl up in the far corner with the duvet pulled up over my head!

Adx

AdnaW wrote:

WandA wrote:

Women:

Duvet stealers!

*Coughs*

You always rob the duvet - Mr. I'll curl up in the far corner with the duvet pulled up over my head!

Adx

haha, wondered when you would see that comment AdnaW

Doug wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

WandA wrote:

Women:

Duvet stealers!

*Coughs*

Adx

He posted whilst I was at work - coward

Adx

AdnaW wrote:

Doug wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

WandA wrote:

Women:

Duvet stealers!

*Coughs*

Adx

He posted whilst I was at work - coward

Adx

haha coward, or for banter

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.