• Things you don't like which you probably should...

WandA [sign in to see picture]

bumble wrote:

I agree with everyone who said '69' is awkward, i just can't concentrate on both things at once!

I'

I also don't like to be fed! Sex scenes in films sometimes show couples feeding eachother, but for me it is just horrid!

I'm not sure I should like them but I find them but I do sickening. I'm feeling skin crawly thinking of it...

It is a bit of an extreme response from me though.

bumble [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

bumble wrote:

I agree with everyone who said '69' is awkward, i just can't concentrate on both things at once!

I'

I also don't like to be fed! Sex scenes in films sometimes show couples feeding eachother, but for me it is just horrid!

I'm not sure I should like them but I find them but I do sickening. I'm feeling skin crawly thinking of it...

WandA, are you pissed or am i just tired?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

bumble wrote:

WandA wrote:

bumble wrote:

I'

I'm not sure I should like them but I do sickening. I'm feeling skin crawly thinking of it...

WandA, are you pissed or am i just tired?

Sorry, I have a few torrents going so my laptop is over heating (broken fan). It's making things go slow, including the typing so bits are popping up at the wrong time. I am tired though so some of it will be pure numptiness on my part.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Lol I absolutely agree on the feeding/being fed thing. I've done it before and it's just weird and messy (in a bad way!)

xxKPxx

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

Lol I absolutely agree on the feeding/being fed thing. I've done it before and it's just weird and messy (in a bad way!)

xxKPxx

no sploshing sessions for you then miss KP!!!!....lol

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

toxycat wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Now see sploshing with cake and other sweet stuff *does* appeal to me! That's just out right messy mayhem! It's just the feeding bit - I feel self concious when I eat and self-conciousness pretty much kills sexiness for me!

xxKPxx

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

toxycat wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Now see sploshing with cake and other sweet stuff *does* appeal to me! That's just out right messy mayhem! It's just the feeding bit - I feel self concious when I eat and self-conciousness pretty much kills sexiness for me!

xxKPxx

mmm yeah alot of people do get that.....ie dont like to eat in front of people.......so i can see your point of view....................but messy mayham.....now your talking!!!!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Now i'm not so sure about food but i'd love to mud wrestle with either my partner or another woman. I find the dirtyness of the mud and the heat of wrestling to be very sexualy erotic.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.