• Ben Wa Love Balls

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

merry cherry wrote:

Haha, well i don't feel in any kind of position to deny that! I mean, we have been on here a good few hours now talking about it! lol! x MC x

lol.......yep......im on lucnh and im still on here........i was actually posting in work before.........jeez thats sad.......i must say iv always wondered how some of the regulars on here seem to contsantly post all day........doesnt anyone work.....(jammy sods)

I havent got much work on today so thats my excuse!!!...........plus i like chatting to u.....so technically its your fault Miss Cherry

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Aww thanks TC! You too! I will take all the blameif you get into trouble!

Yeah, i always wonder how people seem to be on here all the time! I don't work at the moment as i'm studying but i'm still busy more often than not. I like to come on when i can and do tend to make an appearance at least once a day but not for that long. Shame in a way as i'll never get anything to review! I do feel like we are taking over a bit today lol!!!! x MC x

well it makes a change....normally i come on and post and i just get completely overlooked as the regulars all chat away........its nice to actually have a conversation and get replies back and stuff.......lol

Yeah me too! Ive never had a propper convo on here either. Although AdnaW and WandA have given me some good advice! (Thanks guys). Mind you, i haven't really been using the forums since about 3 months ago so i guess it takes a while to build up friendships etc. Especially as some of the people seem to have been doing it for years! x MC x

Yeah.there is definatly a core of people that have been using it for ages...im the same, only been on a few months........it is slightly addictive though once you get into it!!

And yeah there are a few people iv chatted to........but i guess im the same, dont get to post enough to strike up proper convos......apart from today....yay!!

Yay for today! Yeah, i could do this all day! Shame there isn't a job where you could do just that! Oh, and test sex toys out etc! LH employ me purleeeeze! I might have to go in a bit actually hun as got to have a shower and pay my bills and buy cat food and then i'd better do some study!Yawn! Has been brilliant talkin' to you tho! Will no doubt see you again on here in the future hey! Maybe even later today knowing my weakness for this site!!! x MC x

Yeah same here lovely...........ill catch u again.........

Oh god can you imagine if we did work for LH.............*dreams*..............how amazing would that be!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.