£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Ben Wa Love Balls

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

Colchester. wheres your OH based? xxx

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

he's at yeovil.

x x

where abouts is that? my geo is awful. xxx

I think its in somerset???

x x

haha. so down south then very nice. xxx

yeah it seems ok, we live down south but not in yeovil though.

x x

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Most ones I've seen are textured, riged, spiky etc, which would help them stay in place, but doing pelvic floor excercises are a good way to help keep them in place for one thing.

When I was 17 someone kindly decided to shoplift some spiky pink balls for me, and I ended up keeping them on my keyring for a good year... no idea how a shy boy like I was had the guts to do that...

Ive never seen spikey ones?! Where did you find them?! I want! x MC x

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

merry cherry wrote:

These are in the sale and look kinda spikalicious: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17192

BashfulBabe wrote:

Not used those specific ones, but have tried a couple that are roughly the same sizing. Never had an issue with them falling out, although some reviews of women who have had a fair few kids and not the greatest muscle tone have reported them dropping out when they sneeze or cough or what have you. If you think of the way a butt plug works, where your muscles contract around the slimmer neck and hold the thicker part in, it's the same principle: the muscles tighten around the stringy bit, meaning there needs to be some force to push the larger ball back through. Obviously that force can happen from something like coughing, if the muscles aren't tight enough to resist the little push.

When you first try them, it is a little weird. I was wandering around scared to pend over in case they fell out, I was very aware of them and felt like if I unclenched they'd just bounce out on the floor. But that's mostly a mental thing, trust your muscles, and make sure you use them a bit when wandering around the house before you skip off to town, just to let yourself get comfortable with the sensation.

Make sure you push them in far enough, since if they're too close to the entrance, it's easier for them to pop out, and they can feel uncomfortable. General rule of thumb is that weird's ok, but if it's uncomfortable, nip to the loo and poke them around, see if you can get them right. If they're in right, they shouldn't be uncomfortable at all, worst you should get is the "think I need a wee" feeling if they start rattling against your G-spot.

Eventually you can pop them in and forget about them (until something sets them rattling and you get an 'ooh!' moment). The muscles will then continue contracting and squeezing around them, so your doing your pelvic floor exercises almost subconsciously. I find that after wearing them for a few hours, I'm incredibly aroused, very wet, and a lot tighter. Long term, they are meant to tone the pelvic floor muscles, and i have found since starting using them I am generally a little firmer even without wearing them that day.

Wow BB, thats such a great load of info! Thankyou for sharing with the class! Ive got some gold ones. I had a bit of a problem in that when i removed them i gushed everywhere! Do you think this was because it was rubbing on my g-spot? It didnt feel like it when i was wearing them but i cant think of any other explanation? Do you think i should try to wear them higher up? x MC x

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Me and my oh were talking about these the other day......hes never heard of them and thought i was mental when i told him about them.....'what...you walk around with balls jiggling about inside you'..............lol

He also looked at me blankly when i said it helps your pelvic floor muscles..........bless him!!

BashfulBabe wrote:

merry cherry wrote:

These are in the sale and look kinda spikalicious: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17192

I have been looking at these but they look like they might hurt on insertion and are bigger than they look! I quite like the idea of round soft spikey ones though! hmmm. But you're right, they are in the sale....!!! Aaah but i have no money! Sorry, i'm just arguing with my conscience now! x MC x

Haha, bless your bloke TC. I guess it must sound a bit wierd to someone without a vagina! x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

Haha, bless your bloke TC. I guess it must sound a bit wierd to someone without a vagina! x MC x

lol.......hes demanded pictures......so ill be giving him a LH tutorial tonite!!!!

haha! Yes and in exchange for the lesson you should get him to buy something from here!!! x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

haha! Yes and in exchange for the lesson you should get him to buy something from here!!! x MC x

Fantastic idea....i like your thinking.........any excuse for more toys is a winner for me!!!!

Well exactly! And you could also take your teacherly role into foreplay after hes paid! What a perfect night that would be! Your man will be wiser, you'll be a toy better off and you get to have some nice sex after! Result!!! x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

Well exactly! And you could also take your teacherly role into foreplay after hes paid! What a perfect night that would be! Your man will be wiser, you'll be a toy better off and you get to have some nice sex after! Result!!! x MC x

Im liking..........anything that encourages more sex is a huge gold star in my book!!!

And my book! x MC x

Mind you any excuse really.........jeez we sound like sex addicts or something....lol

Haha, well i don't feel in any kind of position to deny that! I mean, we have been on here a good few hours now talking about it! lol! x MC x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.