99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sex toys!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

2Wicked wrote:

Sounds awesome! Hmmm, female toys or couples toys? I wonder which one's better...

I've had two couples bags and one was really rubbish, all gimicks. The other was a prize thing and that was awesome! Few floggers and a We-vibe! They didn't seem very good last time in my opinion but some where real gems!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

2Wicked wrote:

Sounds awesome! Hmmm, female toys or couples toys? I wonder which one's better...

I've had two couples bags and one was really rubbish, all gimicks. The other was a prize thing and that was awesome! Few floggers and a We-vibe! They didn't seem very good last time in my opinion but some where real gems!

I really, really want the bondage bag though!

Please?

Adx

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

2Wicked wrote:

Thanks for the tip! A We-Vibe? Interesting...

2Wicked wrote:

WandA wrote:

2Wicked wrote:

I do think it might of been a great bag because it was a prize bag though...

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I really, really want the bondage bag though!

Please?

Adx

If they have 'em I'd like two!

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

2Wicked wrote:

WandA wrote:

2Wicked wrote:

I do think it might of been a great bag because it was a prize bag though...

But still, cool prize, hope you guys enjoyed it

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I was foolish last time, and assumed the grab bags would be crappy, á la those lucky dips you'd get as a kid that were only worth half what you paid. I'd shopped here before, so should have known enough to trust the almighty LH, but only discovered the forum chatter on it and the Facebook page later the day the last load had been released, so they'd already sold out. Not going to make the same mistake again, when they're due, I'll be there refreshing the page with crossed fingers. :)

I'm hoping the new bondage ones have goodies we wouldn't usually buy. I do want the BB flogger with steel handle, that looks good!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.