Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sex toys!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

i don't think you can ever have enough....well that is my excuse anyway

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

I think that in the end its a healthier obsession than a lot of other addictive things!

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I think that in the end its a healthier obsession than a lot of other addictive things!

deffinatly! there are worse things to be addicted to.

i come on here with one thing in mind that im going to buy then before i know it my baskets got 8 extra things in it haha. xxx

Doug [sign in to see picture]

i think ensuring there is little money in my account is the only way i dont spend too much

im really bad i never look at my account just pray it goes through haha.xxx

haha, there is always that, although tired to buy some stuff, not enough money :(

aw that sucks but theres alway the exitment of the wait for when you can buy it! (if that makes sence.).

yh, very true. hope its not too long tho

im negotiating with my OH atm on what i have to do to get my glass toy haha so fa hes getting cupcakes and mexican food with me dressed in my secutary outfit it better be worth it! haha. xxx

well from what everyone on here is saying, it should be

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

self diagnosed addict here!!

xGJx

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

who's GJ???

xGHx - sorry

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I always check my bank balance before making purchases. And I've missed a few great deal of the days. But I was gonna miss the great sale on so I begged my OH to lend me the money and said he'd get it back with oral interest. He agreed :) Now I have more vibes coming on saturday.

Its his birthday in a couple of months and I like to plan ahead. I was thinking of getting his a fleshlight, he's never had a sex toy before and the reviews are great. Well I will get the 'sex in a can' thing. Only thing is, I dont want to spend like nearly £40 on something that may get used once. Is there any sex toys like fleshlight that are good but cheaper? Also is the gift wrapping worth it?

SlipperyWhenWet [sign in to see picture]

My problem is that I can go a fair while without ordering anything, but eventually there's always something me or the OH 'must' have (or we just run out of lube!) and then it's time for another LH order..... and then the problems start... since we're ordering, we may as well make it 'worthwhile'.... so we add something... then something else.... and before long a £5 pot of lube has turned into a £50 order - doh!

And then there's the LH discount if you order again within a month! Sneaky buggers! (love 'em really!)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I always check my bank balance before making purchases. And I've missed a few great deal of the days. But I was gonna miss the great sale on so I begged my OH to lend me the money and said he'd get it back with oral interest. He agreed :) Now I have more vibes coming on saturday.

Its his birthday in a couple of months and I like to plan ahead. I was thinking of getting his a fleshlight, he's never had a sex toy before and the reviews are great. Well I will get the 'sex in a can' thing. Only thing is, I dont want to spend like nearly £40 on something that may get used once. Is there any sex toys like fleshlight that are good but cheaper? Also is the gift wrapping worth it?

Perhaps a tester such as this is worth a go first?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558

There are plenty of other similar items that are not pink too!

Thanks WandA, has anyone given this ago? I want something like the flesh light, not too small, doesnt rip within 3 uses and feels good.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Thanks WandA, has anyone given this ago? I want something like the flesh light, not too small, doesnt rip within 3 uses and feels good.

I have this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6212&reviewpage=1

They really are pretty good. Not a Tenga or not amazing but I do think they are a good intro, convinced me to go ahead and buy a fleshlight and Tenga!

Easy to clean, durable and much more pleasurable than they look!

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

This thread is so funny when you read it from start to finish! Yeah i'm totally addicted to buying sex toys and lovehoney in general! I come on here every day to check deal of the day and since the sales been on ive been going through that too to check i havent missed anything! Over the past few months ive averaged buying one item per week! I think my girlfriends getting slightly concerned! However i managed to get her on here the other day and i managed to not only persuade her that a double ended dildo would be a great idea but to pay for it aswell! I still dont feel like ive made the most of the bargains but i'm skint at the moment! Probably from buying all those toys before the sale started! Whoops! x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

This thread is so funny when you read it from start to finish! Yeah i'm totally addicted to buying sex toys and lovehoney in general! I come on here every day to check deal of the day and since the sales been on ive been going through that too to check i havent missed anything! Over the past few months ive averaged buying one item per week! I think my girlfriends getting slightly concerned! However i managed to get her on here the other day and i managed to not only persuade her that a double ended dildo would be a great idea but to pay for it aswell! I still dont feel like ive made the most of the bargains but i'm skint at the moment! Probably from buying all those toys before the sale started! Whoops! x MC x

I did that aswell lol. Well done for the persuading, I hope you enjoy it. I brought some stuff from the sale but I am now saving up for the grab bags in 2-3 weeks! all 5 will be £100 eeeeek! Still I am NOT missing out this time!
    MMxx

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Really?! 2-3 weeks?!!! How do you know that?! Oh god i don't believe it, i'm gunna miss out AGAIN!!!!! NOOOooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOooooooooO!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.