Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sex toys!

    1278533506
    smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 623
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2010

    i don't think you can ever have enough....well that is my excuse anyway

    1278534824
    Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 390
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2010

    I think that in the end its a healthier obsession than a lot of other addictive things!

    1278536342
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 272
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

    I think that in the end its a healthier obsession than a lot of other addictive things!

    deffinatly! there are worse things to be addicted to.

    i come on here with one thing in mind that im going to buy then before i know it my baskets got 8 extra things in it haha. xxx

    1278536425
    Doug [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2010

    i think ensuring there is little money in my account is the only way i dont spend too much

    1278536583
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 272
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    im really bad i never look at my account just pray it goes through haha.xxx

    1278536974
    Doug [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2010

    haha, there is always that, although tired to buy some stuff, not enough money :(

    1278537112
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 272
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    aw that sucks but theres alway the exitment of the wait for when you can buy it! (if that makes sence.).

    1278537623
    Doug [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2010

    yh, very true. hope its not too long tho

    1278538523
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 272
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    im negotiating with my OH atm on what i have to do to get my glass toy haha so fa hes getting cupcakes and mexican food with me dressed in my secutary outfit it better be worth it! haha. xxx

    1278538620
    Doug [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2010

    well from what everyone on here is saying, it should be

    1278541499
    GHxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 242
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2008

    self diagnosed addict here!!

    xGJx

    1278541516
    GHxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 242
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2008

    who's GJ???

    xGHx - sorry

    1278594518
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    I always check my bank balance before making purchases. And I've missed a few great deal of the days. But I was gonna miss the great sale on so I begged my OH to lend me the money and said he'd get it back with oral interest. He agreed :) Now I have more vibes coming on saturday.

    Its his birthday in a couple of months and I like to plan ahead. I was thinking of getting his a fleshlight, he's never had a sex toy before and the reviews are great. Well I will get the 'sex in a can' thing. Only thing is, I dont want to spend like nearly £40 on something that may get used once. Is there any sex toys like fleshlight that are good but cheaper? Also is the gift wrapping worth it?

    1278600873
    SlipperyWhenWet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 81
    • Joined: 16 Jul 2009

    My problem is that I can go a fair while without ordering anything, but eventually there's always something me or the OH 'must' have (or we just run out of lube!) and then it's time for another LH order..... and then the problems start... since we're ordering, we may as well make it 'worthwhile'.... so we add something... then something else.... and before long a £5 pot of lube has turned into a £50 order - doh!

    And then there's the LH discount if you order again within a month! Sneaky buggers! (love 'em really!)

    1278605642
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    I always check my bank balance before making purchases. And I've missed a few great deal of the days. But I was gonna miss the great sale on so I begged my OH to lend me the money and said he'd get it back with oral interest. He agreed :) Now I have more vibes coming on saturday.

    Its his birthday in a couple of months and I like to plan ahead. I was thinking of getting his a fleshlight, he's never had a sex toy before and the reviews are great. Well I will get the 'sex in a can' thing. Only thing is, I dont want to spend like nearly £40 on something that may get used once. Is there any sex toys like fleshlight that are good but cheaper? Also is the gift wrapping worth it?

    Perhaps a tester such as this is worth a go first?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558

    There are plenty of other similar items that are not pink too!

    1278616787
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Thanks WandA, has anyone given this ago? I want something like the flesh light, not too small, doesnt rip within 3 uses and feels good.

    1278617141
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    Thanks WandA, has anyone given this ago? I want something like the flesh light, not too small, doesnt rip within 3 uses and feels good.

    I have this:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6212&reviewpage=1

    They really are pretty good. Not a Tenga or not amazing but I do think they are a good intro, convinced me to go ahead and buy a fleshlight and Tenga!

    Easy to clean, durable and much more pleasurable than they look!

    1278621160
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    This thread is so funny when you read it from start to finish! Yeah i'm totally addicted to buying sex toys and lovehoney in general! I come on here every day to check deal of the day and since the sales been on ive been going through that too to check i havent missed anything! Over the past few months ive averaged buying one item per week! I think my girlfriends getting slightly concerned! However i managed to get her on here the other day and i managed to not only persuade her that a double ended dildo would be a great idea but to pay for it aswell! I still dont feel like ive made the most of the bargains but i'm skint at the moment! Probably from buying all those toys before the sale started! Whoops! x MC x

    1280408233
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    merry cherry wrote:

    This thread is so funny when you read it from start to finish! Yeah i'm totally addicted to buying sex toys and lovehoney in general! I come on here every day to check deal of the day and since the sales been on ive been going through that too to check i havent missed anything! Over the past few months ive averaged buying one item per week! I think my girlfriends getting slightly concerned! However i managed to get her on here the other day and i managed to not only persuade her that a double ended dildo would be a great idea but to pay for it aswell! I still dont feel like ive made the most of the bargains but i'm skint at the moment! Probably from buying all those toys before the sale started! Whoops! x MC x

    I did that aswell lol. Well done for the persuading, I hope you enjoy it. I brought some stuff from the sale but I am now saving up for the grab bags in 2-3 weeks! all 5 will be £100 eeeeek! Still I am NOT missing out this time!
    MMxx

    1280408401
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Really?! 2-3 weeks?!!! How do you know that?! Oh god i don't believe it, i'm gunna miss out AGAIN!!!!! NOOOooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOooooooooO!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.