£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Glamour Photo Shoot

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

I don't *think* I could do a professional glamour shoot, I did a professional model-type one but I didn't like it, they put waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much make up on me. I don't normally wear any so to have litterally every inch of my face caked in make up was too much AND I looked orange. I felt uncomfortable from the make up and from being looked at and posed by a stranger.

Sounds like a case of a bad photographer tbh! You should have someone who makes you feel comfortable and relaxed!

The pictures DD takes of you (assuming they're his on your profile) are stunning!

Axx

I don't think it was a bad photographer really, she was absolutely lovely. I think it's just that sexiness for me is a feeling not a look and DD helps fire that up in me. It's not something I can put on for the camera. The ones DD takes (all my profile ones are his), there happens to be a camera there but it's him I respond too.

Having said that I've taken some on my own for him that are OK. Maybe I'm just more comfortable knowing the photographer and being attracted to them would definately help!

xxKPxx

Maybe DD should become a glamour photographer! He'd bloody love that job! In fact so would I...I'm going to talk him into us opening a joint studio instead of getting a mortgage!

xxKPxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I don't think it was a bad photographer really, she was absolutely lovely. I think it's just that sexiness for me is a feeling not a look and DD helps fire that up in me. It's not something I can put on for the camera. The ones DD takes (all my profile ones are his), there happens to be a camera there but it's him I respond too.

Having said that I've taken some on my own for him that are OK. Maybe I'm just more comfortable knowing the photographer and being attracted to them would definately help!

xxKPxx

This made me grin! The thought of a person being attracted to themself (and thus able to take food photos of themself - though I'm sure the fact that they were for DD would have helped too!) is just a lovely, fuzzy thought in my opinion :D

Axx

AdnaW wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

This made me grin! The thought of a person being attracted to themself (and thus able to take food photos of themself - though I'm sure the fact that they were for DD would have helped too!) is just a lovely, fuzzy thought in my opinion :D

Axx

tee hee alas I couldn't ever be attracted to myself, I'm not my type! LOL! I think the reason they're ok if I do them myself is because I take about a hundred and get 3 good ones...DD gets it right everytime damn him!

xxKPxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

So KP can't take pictures but can do statistics!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.